PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Commercial to Respond to Hillary Clinton

michaelwise
10-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I just threw this together. Of course it is just a ruff draft. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziCLcVmPGGo

TechnoGuyRob
10-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't know. I'm still waiting for an ad that cuts a few clips of Ron Paul's answers and rebuttals in debates.

Seeing as that converts people instantly. :-)

Chester Copperpot
10-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I just threw this together. Of course it is just a ruff draft. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziCLcVmPGGo

the audio is too scripted.. sounds like he is reading, rushed, and not comfortable with what he is saying.

torchbearer
10-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I can't understand the voice on it... us folk from the south speak slow, ;)

Ninja Homer
10-05-2007, 10:22 PM
I think it needs to actually take a hit at Hillary. For Ron Paul to throw a punch at Hillary right now would likely get a lot of talk going, and get free press besides the commercial. There's already lots of talk about "when is Obama going to attack Hillary?" For Ron Paul to do it would be huge.

The best way to attack Hillary (and Obama, and Edwards) is to point out that they won't commit to ending the war in Iraq, while Ron Paul will.

torchbearer
10-05-2007, 10:23 PM
I think it needs to actually take a hit at Hillary. For Ron Paul to throw a punch at Hillary right now would likely get a lot of talk going, and get free press besides the commercial. There's already lots of talk about "when is Obama going to attack Hillary?" For Ron Paul to do it would be huge.

The best way to attack Hillary (and Obama, and Edwards) is to point out that they won't commit to ending the war in Iraq, while Ron Paul will.

I agree, Ron Paul is ready to move on to Hillary.

itsnobody
10-05-2007, 10:24 PM
I can make a nice one but I don't know all the stuff about copyrights and all those legal issues

I think the audio is too fast its the same as the other Ad

steph3n
10-05-2007, 10:26 PM
I am not sure I understand the point, we still have Frudy mcromneyson to get past :)

billm317
10-05-2007, 10:27 PM
As I mentioned in the other thread... I think attacking Hillary about her non-committal at withdrawing the troops would be way more effective. Actually, Ron Paul himself mentioned this very same thing today on CSPAN2, although he didn't specifically call out Hillary.

michaelwise
10-05-2007, 10:31 PM
I can't understand the voice on it... us folk from the south speak slow, ;)I used a hand held recorder, and qued a portable stereo at the same time. I'm a complete armature. It does need a professional touch, but you get the idea. By the way, that's 4 Non Blonds, What's Up , playing in the background.