PDA

View Full Version : WHat does RON PAUL & the 1980 USA MEN'S OLYMPIC HOCKEY TEAM have in Common? Give up

Falseflagop
10-05-2007, 09:47 PM
The answer is like what what the HOCKEY TEAM accomplished (The greatest Sporting event victory of any sport EVER!! in USA history) RON PAUL will accomplish the same and the secret weapon are the YOUNG KIDS just like the HOCKEY TEAM !!

That was Miracle on Ice and this is another Miracle about to happen all to the disgest of the CROOKS!

P.S. Call in a talk show today on Air America and the guy said RON PAUl has no shot, zero, none!! That is called Locker room material folks!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION is surging!

jcbraithwaite7
10-06-2007, 09:51 AM
When I was a kid and USA beat Russia my big brother and I called Mike Eruzione (sp) and left a message on his answering machine. (We lived near Toledo)

I remember jumping around like a fool and hugging everyone. I can't imagine the celebration when he wins. I have a huge smile on my face just thinking about it. There isn't enough confetti, champagne or noisemakers to do it justice!

dude58677
10-06-2007, 10:12 AM
The answer is like what what the HOCKEY TEAM accomplished (The greatest Sporting event victory of any sport EVER!! in USA history) RON PAUL will accomplish the same and the secret weapon are the YOUNG KIDS just like the HOCKEY TEAM !!

That was Miracle on Ice and this is another Miracle about to happen all to the disgest of the CROOKS!

P.S. Call in a talk show today on Air America and the guy said RON PAUl has no shot, zero, none!! That is called Locker room material folks!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION is surging!

My thoughts exactly.