PDA

View Full Version : Why almost no political attacks on RP lately?

Liberty Star
02-01-2010, 08:26 PM
There has been too much agreement lately or at least not enough fiesty opposition to RP's liberty ideas in MSM like it used to be in old days. On the surface that may look like a good thing but that is taking the fighting spirit out of the liberty movement I fear.

Promontorium
02-02-2010, 01:46 AM
If Ron Paul ran for president again, I'm sure they'd go back to openly laughing everytime they mention his name on camera. I'll never forget that. They think they have a de-fanged lion. Like how Pat Buchanan has become like everyone's favorite grandpa on CNN.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-02-2010, 01:55 AM
the mission to co-opt the Liberty Movement is in full swing. The fact that Sarah Palin, Mr. "We should be there for 100 years" McCain's '08 presidential running mate, is endorsing Rand Paul, the son of Ron "Just come home" Paul, is disturbing to me. If we thought it was hard to educate people before, wait until the globalists sound exactly like us. I bet even people in the Liberty Movement will fall under their Siren wiles.

Reason
02-02-2010, 02:45 AM
I bet even people in the Liberty Movement will fall under their Siren wiles.

Glenn Beck.

lynnf
02-02-2010, 05:34 AM
There has been too much agreement lately or at least not enough fiesty opposition to RP's liberty ideas in MSM like it used to be in old days. On the surface that may look like a good thing but that is taking the fighting spirit out of the liberty movement I fear.

uh, maybe they're saving up their ammunition?

lynn