PDA

View Full Version : Beck drops his poison pill.

sofia
02-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Beck the fake gave a great talk today about the deficit and the atempts by GOP to takeover the libertarian Tea Party.......then he went on a rant about the need to do something to stop Iran by this spring....

according to Beck, Iran has a plan to take over the world and unite it under "the 12th Iman"...who he says is "the anti-Christ".....

his words, not mine

BlackTerrel
02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
according to Beck, Iran has a plan to take over the world and unite it under "the 12th Iman"...who he says is "the anti-Christ".....

his words, not mine

Well this is what Iran itself says about the matter.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/12/07/93422.html

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has documented evidence that the United States is doing what it can to prevent the coming of the Mahdi, the Imam that Muslims believe will be ultimate savior of mankind, press reports said Monday.

“We have documented proof that they [U.S.] believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts [Middle East] and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” the hard-line president said, addressing an audience of families of those killed during the 1980’s war against Iraq.

“They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule."

So that is Iran's plan according to their ruler. Ahmadinejad calls him mankind's savior. Beck calls him the anti-Christ. Same difference depending on what side of the fence you're on.

erowe1
02-01-2010, 04:51 PM

So that is Iran's plan according to their ruler. Ahmadinejad calls him mankind's savior. Beck calls him the anti-Christ. Same difference depending on what side of the fence you're on.

Yeah, but when Ahmadinejad talks like that, where he paints America as some terrible threat to Iran, and he can protect them if they just vote for him and give him more power, we should look at that as no different than American politicians making promises they can't keep about all kinds of made up threats they use to get American voters to vote for them. None of them can actually deliver on what they say, but that doesn't stop them from saying it.

And then when American politicians use Ahmadenijad's rhetoric as a pretext for similar rhetoric on their part, it becomes like dueling banjos where politicians on each side of the imaginary conflict are using one another to prop themselves up. The people who benefit most from Iranians being scared of America are Iranian politicians, and the people who benefit most by Americans being scared of Iran are American politicians.

Meiun
02-01-2010, 05:39 PM
The people who benefit most from Iranians being scared of America are Iranian politicians, and the people who benefit most by Americans being scared of Iran are American politicians.

...and churches!

dannno
02-01-2010, 05:46 PM

You seem to have mis-read that article.

Let me help by highlighting a few things:

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has documented evidence that the United States is doing what it can to prevent the coming of the Mahdi, the Imam that Muslims believe will be ultimate savior of mankind, press reports said Monday.

“We have documented proof that they [U.S.] believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts [Middle East] and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” the hard-line president said, addressing an audience of families of those killed during the 1980’s war against Iraq.

“They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule."

HOLLYWOOD
02-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Beck the fake gave a great talk today about the deficit and the atempts by GOP to takeover the libertarian Tea Party.......then he went on a rant about the need to do something to stop Iran by this spring....

his words, not mine

Did you see Sunday ABC THIS WEEK?

FOX president and CEO Roger Ailes was on the Round Table... listen to him and his agenda carefully.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/roundtable-scott-brown-republican-9710855

payme_rick
02-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Beck's pretty much been semi-pro doing something with Iran for a while now... he's always seemed a little more pro-war... AKA: he didn't drop a pill, he just spoke about the subject for the first time in a while...

sofia
02-01-2010, 06:52 PM

Bullshit! That's a MOSSAD / CIA website that has been exposed for anti-Arab propaganda. They have a reputation for deliberately mistranslating and misquoting. They were founded as a counter to Al Jazeera, linked to Mossad backed Hariri in Lebanon.

The fact that you found that site smells fishy to me. I'm calling you out as a Zionist....and I dont think you're even "black"

Dieseler
02-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Doh!

Stary Hickory
02-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Great job Beck, if you would get over your Muslim phobia you could be an asset to freedom. I guarantee you this if we keep our nose in the middle east and keep poking them with sharp sticks they will bite....and then Beck's fears would be realized.

Cowlesy
02-01-2010, 07:10 PM
It seems like it is game-on with Iran this year. Best course of action, go long Oil.

Dieseler
02-01-2010, 07:12 PM
It seems like it is game-on with Iran this year. Best course of action, go long Oil.

Or prepare to live without it! :eek:

The Patriot
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
No worries for me, I fuel my car on lard from all the Mexican Food I eat. I will also make a lot of money in Oil commodities. :D

erowe1
02-01-2010, 07:17 PM

Interesting point. Just creating the credible threat of action against Iran is bound to place upward pressure on the price of oil. I wonder who benefits from that.

Dieseler
02-01-2010, 07:20 PM
No worries for me, I fuel my car on lard from all the Mexican Food I eat. I will also make a lot in Oil commodities. :D

Haha, that's planning ahead there.
I think I'm gonna grab a Dave Murray for my next AV.

Look, my eek has a link hat!

Dieseler
02-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Interesting point. Just creating the credible threat of action against Iran is bound to place upward pressure on the price of oil. I wonder who benefits from that.

The shadow market.
What was the name of that futures spec market in Europe?
Thinking.

Liberty Star
02-01-2010, 07:24 PM
People are so tough on Beck, anyone paused to think he maybe mentally ill.

pacelli
02-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah, but when Ahmadinejad talks like that, where he paints America as some terrible threat to Iran

Your phrasing indicates that Ahmadinejad's statement is incorrect or misleading. Isn't America a terrible threat to Iran? I mean look at what in the hell America has been up to:

Tension between the US and Iran heightened dramatically today with the disclosure that Barack Obama is deploying a missile shield to protect American allies in the Gulf from attack by Tehran.

The US is dispatching Patriot defensive missiles to four countries – Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Kuwait – and keeping two ships in the Gulf capable of shooting down Iranian missiles. Washington is also helping Saudi Arabia develop a force to protect its oil installations.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/31/iran-nuclear-us-missiles-gulf

The buildup began under the Bush administration, but has expanded under President Barack Obama, who is pushing for a new round of sanctions against Iran over its nuclear program.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60U18R20100131?type=politicsNews

US special forces 'inside Iran'(2005)

US commandos are operating inside Iran selecting sites for future air strikes, says the American investigative reporter Seymour Hersh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4180087.stm

US military strategy focuses on fighting multiple wars (2/1/2010)

Baku – APA. The US military must shift its focus to fighting a wide range of threats - from cyber attacks to terrorism - the Pentagon’s 2010 draft strategy says, APA reports quoting BBC.

The plan allocates new funding for helicopters, unmanned planes and special operations units, which have played a key role in both conflicts.

It outlines a joint Air Force-Navy battle plan to counter the threats from nations such as China, Iran and North Korea, citing their increasingly sophisticated aerial defence and strike systems.

http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=115145

If a country were doing all of this stuff to the US, wouldn't you assume that said country was a terrible threat to the US?

InterestedParticipant
02-01-2010, 07:38 PM

his words, not mine
All images associated with anything libertarian or patriotic will self-destruct in 5 months. Warning... warning.... the self-destruct vector has been pushed.

pacelli
02-01-2010, 07:40 PM
All images associated with anything libertarian or patriotic will self-destruct in 5 months. Warning... warning.... the self-destruct vector has been pushed.

No wonder the repeater will soon become, "2010: Year of Action".

PatriotOne
02-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Don't be so sure that isn't what many of those high powered fools in our Gov really think. You'd be surprised how many people in high places are actually mind controlled (MK Ultra) to believe that. Everyone who hasn't researched MK Ultra need to in order to understand what the hell is really going on. See article below for what Bush believes. BTW...Cathy O'Brien (MK Ultra victim) identified Bush Jr as an MK Ultra long before he was ever president in her book published about 15 yrs ago.

Bush Invaded Iraq on a Mission from God

http://www.allgov.com/ViewNews/Bush_Invaded_Iraq_on_a_Mission_from_God_90809

Apparently, while trying to drum up international support for the invasion of Iraq, Bush placed a phone call to the president of France, Jacques Chirac, and presented a series of arguments to convince the French president to join Bush’s “Coalition of the Willing.” In the course of the conversation, according to an English-language translation, Bush told Chirac, “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins."

jmdrake
02-01-2010, 08:09 PM

You clearly know nothing about Iran's political structure. Why do I know that? Because you called Ahmadinejad "their ruler". Ahmadinejad is a figurehead. I'm not just saying that the way people call Obama a figurehead. Ahamdinejad has zero control over the countries armed forces.

That said, there are two ways to read the article you posted.

1) The Beck "Iran is about to attack the rest of the world to prepare the way for the new Mahdi" way.

2) The "Iran must survive so that prophecy can be fulfilled and the Mahdi can come and establish his kingdom himself" way.

The 2nd interpretation makes more sense IMO. And it's no different from the (zionist) Christian "We must make sure Israel survives so that Jesus can use her to set up his kingdom" interpretation. And frankly I think the beast will fool Christians and Muslims alike. Some Christian churches are already thumbscanning. :(

Liberty Star
02-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Don't be so sure that isn't what many of those high powered fools in our Gov really think. You'd be surprised how many people in high places are actually mind controlled (MK Ultra) to believe that. Everyone who hasn't researched MK Ultra need to in order to understand what the hell is really going on. See article below for what Bush believes. BTW...Cathy O'Brien (MK Ultra victim) identified Bush Jr as an MK Ultra long before he was ever president in her book published about 15 yrs ago.

Bush Invaded Iraq on a Mission from God

http://www.allgov.com/ViewNews/Bush_Invaded_Iraq_on_a_Mission_from_God_90809

Apparently, while trying to drum up international support for the invasion of Iraq, Bush placed a phone call to the president of France, Jacques Chirac, and presented a series of arguments to convince the French president to join Bush’s “Coalition of the Willing.” In the course of the conversation, according to an English-language translation, Bush told Chirac, “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins."

Gog and Magog will not be coming out anytime soon, as much I respect Bush's biblical command, I'll have to disagree with his view. We're looking at least 500-1000 years before Gog Magog will turn up, possibly even later than that.

Matt Collins
02-01-2010, 08:24 PM

his words, not mine

YouTube - 9/28/09 Judge Napolitano on Iran War Rhetoric (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or0UDnpL7cE)

BlackTerrel
02-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Bullshit! That's a MOSSAD / CIA website that has been exposed for anti-Arab propaganda. They have a reputation for deliberately mistranslating and misquoting. They were founded as a counter to Al Jazeera, linked to Mossad backed Hariri in Lebanon.

The fact that you found that site smells fishy to me. I'm calling you out as a Zionist....and I dont think you're even "black"

Hahaha wow. Don't hold back tell us how you really feel.

Al Arabiya (Arabic: العربية‎ al-ʿArabīyah) is an Arabic-language television news station. Launched on March 3, 2003,[1] the station is based in Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates, and is partly owned by the Saudi broadcaster Middle East Broadcasting Center (MBC).

A free-to-air channel, Al Arabiya carries news, current affairs, business and financial markets, sports, talk shows, and documentaries. It is rated among the top pan-Arab stations by Middle East audiences.[2] Al Arabiya says it tries to use neutral, non-supportive language when covering Islamic militant groups.[3]

On January 26, 2009 American president Barack Obama gave his first formal interview as president to the television channel.[4]

BlackTerrel
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
You clearly know nothing about Iran's political structure. Why do I know that? Because you called Ahmadinejad "their ruler". Ahmadinejad is a figurehead. I'm not just saying that the way people call Obama a figurehead. Ahamdinejad has zero control over the countries armed forces.

You're right about that.

That said, there are two ways to read the article you posted.

1) The Beck "Iran is about to attack the rest of the world to prepare the way for the new Mahdi" way.

2) The "Iran must survive so that prophecy can be fulfilled and the Mahdi can come and establish his kingdom himself" way.

Here's what Ahmadinejad said:

Now what does that mean that they'll "prepare the ground for his coming"? I guess you can look at it a number of ways, but since he says Iran is preparing for his coming and the US is stopping his coming - what are they going to do about it?

The 2nd interpretation makes more sense IMO. And it's no different from the (zionist) Christian "We must make sure Israel survives so that Jesus can use her to set up his kingdom" interpretation.

Well yeah. Beck is a Mormon and they have views on these matters that are similar to evangelicals.

In the end it's not going to happen. We're not going to war with Iran. We don't have the money, or the will to do it.

BlackTerrel
02-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Gog and Magog will not be coming out anytime soon, as much I respect Bush's biblical command, I'll have to disagree with his view. We're looking at least 500-1000 years before Gog Magog will turn up, possibly even later than that.

YouTube or it didn't happen.

Ricky201
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Beck has been pushing a Iranian war propaganda for a long time. He had several people on his show that said TWO years ago that Iran will attack Israel in two or three months. Iran knows Israel would crush them if they were ever to attack, but Beck is far too ignorant of this obvious fact.

jmdrake
02-02-2010, 07:04 AM
You're right about that.

Here's what Ahmadinejad said:

Now what does that mean that they'll "prepare the ground for his coming"? I guess you can look at it a number of ways, but since he says Iran is preparing for his coming and the US is stopping his coming - what are they going to do about it?

I am no expert on Shia Islam. But I would hazard to guess that survival of the Islamic Republic of Iran fits into their belief system. If that's true then attacking the U.S. would guarantee they would not survive. But passively sitting back and waiting for the U.S. to implement it's threat of "regime change" isn't a viable survival strategy either. I've mentioned this before. Iran has tried cooperation with the U.S. They were part of the U.S. led coalition to drive the Taliban from Afghanistan for crying out loud (http://www.janes.com/security/international_security/news/jir/jir010315_1_n.shtml)! They also attempted to cooperate with us in the fight against Al Qaeda (http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1913323,00.html). And they even offered to give up support for Hamas, Hezbollah and their peaceful nuclear program (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/showdown/themes/grandbargain.html) in exchange for security guarantees (promises that we wouldn't attack). The result? All of their efforts at peace were spurned and the U.S. continued to support an Islamic Marxist terrorist group (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/mek.htm) that had killed American military and civilians in the 1970s and is still carrying out attacks inside Iran (http://www.campaigniran.org/CASMII/index.php?q=node/5551). So if you were in Iran's position, and were faced with a superpower like the U.S. that supports Islamo-marxist terrorism and had rebuffed all efforts you made for peace what would you do?

Well yeah. Beck is a Mormon and they have views on these matters that are similar to evangelicals.

In the end it's not going to happen. We're not going to war with Iran. We don't have the money, or the will to do it.

Somehow we keep finding the money for things we can't afford just like a crack whore.

Dianne
02-02-2010, 08:01 AM

his words, not mine

I'm not certain of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and Iran; whether they are good or bad. However, you guys are aware that Saudi Arabia is now the second largest share holder of FOX News and all other News Corp entities, behind Murdoch.

jmdrake
02-02-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm not certain of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and Iran; whether they are good or bad. However, you guys are aware that Saudi Arabia is now the second largest share holder of FOX News and all other News Corp entities, behind Murdoch.

Iran is Shia. Saudi Arabia is Sunni. The relationship between the Shia and the Sunnis is akin to the relationship between the Catholics and the Protestants. For an idea of how bad that can be, think "Northern Ireland".

http://www.esuhistoryprof.com/_borders/IRA_and_PLO_Mural.jpg

Dianne
02-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Iran is Shia. Saudi Arabia is Sunni. The relationship between the Shia and the Sunnis is akin to the relationship between the Catholics and the Protestants. For an idea of how bad that can be, think "Northern Ireland".

http://www.esuhistoryprof.com/_borders/IRA_and_PLO_Mural.jpg

Hmmmmmmm so wonder if that could have anything to do with FOX's constant hit jobs on Iran?

ScoutsHonor
02-02-2010, 09:02 AM
all images associated with anything libertarian or patriotic will self-destruct in 5 months. Warning... Warning.... The self-destruct vector has been pushed.
+1