Rhode Island, Sept 14
Vermont, Sept 14
Wisconsin, Sept 14
Hawaii, Sept 18

low preference guy
01-31-2010, 08:17 PM
Great post.

I put in bold the ones that have liberty candidates and are interesting:

Illinois, Feb 2 [Mike Firsching. Issues webpage (http://www.mikefirsching2010.com/issues.html)for those who don't know him | Adam Andrzejewski]
Texas, March 2 [Medina, Ron Paul]
Indiana, May 4 [Hostettler]
North Carolina, May 4 [Glen Bradley]
Ohio, May 4
Nebraska, May 11
West Virginia, May 11
Arkansas, May 18
Kentucky, May 18 [Rand Paul]
Oregon, May 18
Pennsylvania, May 18 [Luksin]
Idaho, May 25
Alabama, June 1
Mississippi, June 1
New Mexico, June 1 [Kokesh]
California, June 8 [John Dennis, DeVore]
Iowa, June 8
Maine, June 8
Montana, June 8
Nevada, June 8
New Jersey, June 8
North Dakota, June 8
South Carolina, June 8
South Dakota, June 8
Virginia, June 8
Utah, June 22
Georgia, July 20 [Valerie Meyers]
Oklahoma, July 27 [RJ Harris]
Kansas, Aug 3
Michigan, Aug 3
Missouri, Aug 3
Tennessee, Aug 5
Colorado, Aug 10
Connecticut, Aug 10 [Schiff] Schiff is lucky to have his primary so late, because the freedom movement will be able to focus on his campaign.
Washington, Aug 17
Wyoming, Aug 17
Alaska, Aug 24
Arizona, Aug 24 [Anyone who can beat McCain]
Florida, Aug 24 [Rubio]
Louisiana, Aug 28
Delaware, Sept 14
Dist. of Columbia, Sept 14
Maryland, Sept 14
Massachusetts, Sept 14
Minnesota, Sept 14
New Hampshire, Sept 14
New York, Sept 14
Rhode Island, Sept 14
Vermont, Sept 14
Wisconsin, Sept 14
Hawaii, Sept 18

Whom did I forget?

Gray Seal
01-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Mike Firsching District 19 Illinois

Primary is in a few days...Groundhog Day.

TCE
01-31-2010, 08:37 PM
In Illinois, on Tuesday, vote for Adam Andrzejewski! He is a strong supporter of liberty. Here he is on Freedom Watch:

YouTube - Race for Illinois Governor Seat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OPFVrL_Gg&feature=player_embedded)

low preference guy
01-31-2010, 08:40 PM
Does anyone know how competitive will Mike Firsching's race be?

TCE
01-31-2010, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know how competitive will be Mike Firsching's race?

He's running against John Shimkus, so, he stands virtually no chance.

The Patriot
01-31-2010, 10:39 PM
In Illinois, on Tuesday, vote for Adam Andrzejewski! He is a strong supporter of liberty. Here he is on Freedom Watch:

YouTube - Race for Illinois Governor Seat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OPFVrL_Gg&feature=player_embedded)

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/01/breaking-adam-andrzejewski-surges-to-within-2-points-in-latest-polling/

TCE
01-31-2010, 10:51 PM
It's disappointing that he didn't have a sign bomb, I would've helped. Instead, he put one sign up and that's it. If he loses by 2 points, I will attribute it to the lack of signs. :(

low preference guy
01-31-2010, 11:38 PM
TCE, RPF needs to e-mail all members from IL TOMORROW to get them to vote and drag their friends. An alternative is opening a thread to call for action. I don't do it because I'm not from IL and don't know the details, but someone who lives there should.

Gray Seal
02-01-2010, 07:17 AM
I have some more signs. Come get what you can place. I think I have signs in most of the 30 counties. I have many more signs up than the incumbent.

The race should be competitive. The result is highly speculative. It will be decided by who is more motivated to vote...the status quo Republicans are doing a good job versus those who think Washington DC needs an overhaul. The overhaul group is very large but is it large enough and will they vote in the Republican primary?

Mike Firsching

LittleLightShining
02-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Vermont is looking at moving the primary to August right now because there isn't enough time for our people overseas to get their ballots mailed to them post-primary and back to VT to be counted by the election in November.

rancher89
02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Vermont is looking at moving the primary to August right now because there isn't enough time for our people overseas to get their ballots mailed to them post-primary and back to VT to be counted by the election in November.

'scuse me, but how does that help? Do they get to have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc type choice?

LittleLightShining
02-01-2010, 09:57 AM
'scuse me, but how does that help? Do they get to have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc type choice?

There's a lot of controversy over it. *shrug*

Publius13
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Please bold Tennessee and add Vijay Kumar as a liberty candidate for Tennessee's 5th District, now held by (D) Cooper, who voted for TARP and Bernanke.

Vijay is a supporter of the Fair Tax and a strong Constitutionalist.

http://www.kumarforcongress.com

low preference guy
02-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Publius, Vijay has great positions in many issues. Is he for cutting all foreign aid, including that of Israel?

I don't see that on hir webpage.

http://www.kumarforcongress.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71:foreign-policy&catid=34&Itemid=154

If he isn't for cutting all foreign aid, including Israel, I don't think he'll get much support from these forums.

erowe1
02-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Pennsylvania, May 18 [Towne]
Florida, Aug 24 [Rubio]

I haven't really followed Jake Towne closely. But isn't it the case that he's running as an Independent, and thus is not in a primary?

The PA primary may still be of interest for those who support Peg Luksik in the Senate race if she's still running.

Also, is Bob Smith still running in Florida? It seems like he's more our guy if anyone is. Everyone has to decide for themselves how much compromise is too much, but Rubio just doesn't seem to me to belong in the same category (or even a similar category) as anyone else on that list.

low preference guy
02-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Erowe, I have really no idea about the Florida or PA guys. It's by no means an official list or anything. I just bolded and added those names that came to mind. I don't really know that much about Rubio, except that he was endorsed by DeMint.