PDA

View Full Version : Interview: Carol says Ron may run.

haaaylee
01-31-2010, 04:49 PM
If shit hits the fan, basically.
Also interviewed is Rand's wife.

YouTube - Carol Paul + Kelley Ashby Paul + Rand Paul Rally Interviews Lousiville Kentucky | YAL @ IU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPbkwgYQcqg)

Meatwasp
01-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey that's great if he runs again.

Matt Collins
01-31-2010, 05:38 PM
But on to the topic at hand....

I do find it interesting that Carol said what she said. Ron has never ruled out a run in 2012, he's always said he's just thinking about it, hasn't made up his mind, it's not probable etc. Fascinating is the fat that Carol doesn't seem to mind if he decides to do so.

johnrocks
01-31-2010, 05:39 PM
You could always just not turn a thread that isn't about you, into you? Maybe?

I mean, has one post here actually been about the video?

Nope.

My comment wasn't really about the photo, as annoying as that is, its more about why you felt the need to post it when it didn't really have anything to do with the video except for you to show off that you were there. Pointless. And equally annoying.

I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting and yes, that crap is annoying as hell.

MsDoodahs
01-31-2010, 06:04 PM
I have removed the posts unrelated to the thread topic.

MsD

haaaylee
01-31-2010, 06:06 PM
I have removed the posts unrelated to the thread topic.

MsD

Thanks.

ctiger2
01-31-2010, 06:09 PM
It will depend on where we're at politically and economically but I think Ron will run again. He doesn't even need to run to "win" the presidency. He needs to run just to wake more people up again and inject real issues into the debates. Even if Ron doesn't win, it's a win for America. 2008 was too successful for him to not do it again. It was a very powerful campaign run with the help of the internet and a 2012 run would be even bigger. It might really freak the GOP out to see how popular he is.

I envision Ron mentioning the Federal Reserve during a live debate on national TV and the crowd starts chanting END THE FED, END THE FED, END THE FED!

paulitics
01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
It will depend on where we're at politically and economically but I think Ron will run again. He doesn't even need to run to "win" the presidency. He needs to run just to wake more people up again and inject real issues into the debates. Even if Ron doesn't win, it's a win for America. 2008 was too successful for him to not do it again. It was a very powerful campaign run with the help of the internet and a 2012 run would be even bigger. It might really freak the GOP out to see how popular he is.

Get that man in the debates, and the movement will double. I'm more concerned with winning the hearts and minds of people at this stage, and I do think the movement will become pretty darn powerful if he runs again. On the Dems side, Obama will be too much of a flat tire to get the youth excited, so the opportunity is even bigger this time around.

UtahApocalypse
01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
I swear a few weeks or maybe a month or two ago there was a Ron Paul quote "It would depend on my wife"

So that may indicate something :)

JamesButabi
01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
lol I love Carol.

Che
01-31-2010, 07:16 PM
I swear a few weeks or maybe a month or two ago there was a Ron Paul quote "It would depend on my wife"

So that may indicate something :)

lol.
Ron paul: "Don't tread on me, except Carol"

RileyE104
01-31-2010, 07:21 PM
lol, for a second I thought Carol's interviewer was Ralph Nader :D

Badger Paul
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
If Rand and perhaps another freedom candidate wins in 2012, then RP may very well jump, especially if Carol doesn't mind. Her health has to be his primary concern before the White House.

ctiger2
01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
If Rand and perhaps another freedom candidate wins in 2010, then RP may very well jump, especially if Carol doesn't mind. Her health has to be his primary concern before the White House.

FIXED!

Yep, if Rand, Peter, Adam, Debra etc start winning it will be a clear sign to Ron that people are waking up and it's a go.

QueenB4Liberty
01-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Yay! Carol is awesome! God willing they are both in great health, I would love if he ran again.

coyote_sprit
01-31-2010, 10:49 PM
If Rand and perhaps another freedom candidate wins in 2012, then RP may very well jump, especially if Carol doesn't mind. Her health has to be his primary concern before the White House.

Ha, only a fool puts family before political aspirations.

Aratus
02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
given the way sarah palin has just backed rand paul, and yes... i feel gary johnson
should stay in the race, are we to see some [ RON PAUL IN 2012 ] bumper stickers a.s.a.p?

Matt Collins
02-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Yay! Carol is awesome!
lol I love Carol.
Yes me too... She is the great woman behind the great man!

It was quite funny, she got out of the car on Saturday and instantly looked at me and was like "hey look, it's my Facebook friend" ha ha ha ha... that made me smile.

Romulus
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
given the way sarah palin has just backed rand paul, and yes... i feel gary johnson
should stay in the race, are we to see some [ RON PAUL IN 2012 ] bumper stickers a.s.a.p?

Yes!!! I'll put it right next to the classic 08 one. :)

dannno
02-01-2010, 02:18 PM
That interview with Carol at the end is very much worth listening to (in case the person reading this is just scrolling through the comments ;))

BlackTerrel
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks for posting the video... I enjoyed watching.

I think it will be a while before we know for sure either way - kind of like Brett Favre. But I hope he does. Ron Paul has gained a lot of attention and credibility these past couple years - if it's another candidate we back we are starting from scratch with the vast majority of voters.