PDA

View Full Version : Fox Hit Piece

dmitchell
10-05-2007, 07:41 PM
John Gibson's Winners and Losers of the Week (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299817,00.html)

Winner: 9/11 truthers and Ron Paul. The 9/11 truthers evidently raised millions for Ron Paul. Why doesn't he just admit that he's with them, blaming the U.S. government for the 9/11 attacks?

What a scumbag. Gibson interviewed Paul on his radio program and Paul told him straight-up he did not believe the government was behind 9/11.

jkaufmann
10-05-2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299817,00.html

Friday Finals: Week's Winners and Losers
Friday, October 05, 2007

By John Gibson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the Friday Finals, the week's winners and losers as chosen by me and Heather and "The Big Story" staff. First the winners and the reasons why.

Hillary. She was the big winner of the week. Thirty-three points ahead of Obama and Edwards. As Don Meredith used to sing on Monday Night Football: "Turn out the lights, the party's over."

Danny Bonaduce, big winner. He slammed some guy to the floor who was being annoying. I think Danny should get a medal. The cops let him go.

Rush Limbaugh, huge winner. Twisting his words, lefties tried to get the MoveOn stink off themselves by transferring it to Limbaugh. It didn't work. These ratings are through the roof, I bet.

9/11 truthers and Ron Paul. The 9/11 truthers evidently raised millions for Ron Paul. Why doesn't he just admit that he's with them, blaming the U.S. government for the 9/11 attacks?

Now the losers, chosen by me and Heather and our staff, and the reasons why.

John Gibson's Bio My Word Archive Interview Archive First, Media Matters and David Brock. This week they tried to lie their way into a Senate condemnation of Rush. Democratic senators fell for it.

Mohamed Al Fayed, huge loser. "Diana was pregnant so the Royal Family had her killed." Oops, she was on the pill. There goes that conspiracy.

Hip-hoppers preaching "no snitching" are also big losers. Over 300 dead black men in Philly alone, and the cops can't get witnesses to testify. Whose fault? Hip-hoppers and their "no snitching" rule.

Obama's no flag pin deal seems so desperate. Now he's running for vice president, trying to convince Hillary she needs a far lefty on the ticket? Puhlease. Spare me. Put on the pin and get over it.

And those are the week's winners and losers.

That's My Word.

steph3n
10-05-2007, 07:57 PM
there is already a topic on this, a very long one. Look in hot topics.

mavtek
10-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Nah, who gives a shit! At least they called us winners, oh and trust me those people probably got like 10 viewers.

micahnelson
10-05-2007, 07:59 PM
and it was all from us.

Drknows
10-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Screw them all just throw your cable news out the window. One day we will have our own media giant so we can sway elections.

Syren123
10-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Everyone has GOT to get over being slammed by Fox. Fuggeddaboudit. It's like the meanest, dirtiest bully in junior high saying something mean every time he passed you in the hall - it was totally expected, and it came from a pitiful, pathetic wanker. That's Fox, and it will always be so until that blessed day it goes off the air.

Syren123
10-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Screw them all just throw your cable news out the window. One day we will have our own media giant so we can sway elections.

That's what I'm talking about!

Bob Cochran
10-05-2007, 08:09 PM
The 9/11 truthers evidently raised millions for Ron Paul.
What an idiotic statement.

Mortikhi
10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
OK, I'm sick of it.

John Gibson, you are banned from Florida. If you come to my area of the state, I will put you into the pavement.

And thats my word.