PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Is Preparing To Impose Martial Law?

disorderlyvision
01-31-2010, 01:26 PM
http://freedomedium.com/2010/01/president-obama-is-preparing-to-impose-martial-law/

Some of you are asking, “Carl, how could you make such an outrageous statement?”

Well, just as dark clouds indicate that it is about to rain, when all of the signs point at something, it’s not paranoia, simply an acceptance of the facts.

Barack Obama recently, without any publicity (that should set off alarm bells by itself) signed an Executive Order establishing a “Council Of Governors.”

If you want to read Obama’s latest assault on the United States Constitution, it can be found here. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/2010executive_order.pdf

OK, first off, I call it Obama’s latest violation of the Constitution for the following reasons:

If you read the Executive Order carefully, you will see that is an attempt to put the National Guard, units which are based in individual states, under the control of the federal government. This is in direct violation of the 10th Amendment, which reads as follows:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

In other words Mr. President, the Constitution doesn’t give you the right to do this!

As far as this un-Constitutional document being enforced in the case of a national emergency, it fails to spell out just what would prompt the enforcement of its provisions, which in my opinion, the way I’m reading it, a violation of the 14th Amendment:

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

The provisions in this Executive Order that outline the Synchronization and integration of state and Federal military activities in the United States is a direct violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which begins with this provision:

“From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution…”

Now if all of this (should Obama ever try to enforce this thing) isn’t enough to cause a Constitutional crisis, how about how about Obama signing an Executive Order giving law enforcement personnel from foreign countries new police powers within the United States, as was first reported here by World Net Daily.

Maybe all of this is Obama’s way of trying to fufill one of his dumbest campaign proposals:

We here at The Freedom Medium have written a number of articles raising the question of why America would need a civilian defense force when we have the National Guard.

It seems that President Obama was hoping to raise his own private army here in America, directly under federal (his) control.

Well just like Nancy Pelosi saying that one way or another, health care reform would pass. it seems like the President is going to take whatever steps he need to to have an domestic armed force under his control.

We can only speculate as to why he feels the need.

Along with wondering why he continues to ignore the U.S. Constitution.

Dieseler
01-31-2010, 01:35 PM
His Redcoats aren't online well enough yet.
They're mostly working the inner city retards or the young dumb vote for that group I think. Could take years for that to form due to all of the stupidity.
I fear not.
Fuck em' if they do.
Can't live forever no how.

Vessol
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
His Redcoats aren't online well enough yet.
They're mostly working the inner city retards or the young dumb vote for that group I think. Could take years for that to form due to all of the stupidity.
I fear not.
Fuck em' if they do.

I doubt it. The groundworks are already placed. Most of the military and police force will follow along.

Dieseler
01-31-2010, 02:54 PM
I doubt it. The groundworks are already placed. Most of the military and police force will follow along.

That's what I'm saying, they got the market cornered on stupid and that's about it.
I think it will be the next guy.
This one has everyone too fired up.
It's like a herd of buffalo, all depends on what you want as to how you approach it.
I'm calling for a 50% chance of stampede if things get too authoritarian all a sudden.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2010, 03:50 PM

My stock answer when pressing myself and the men under me to perform dangerous duties.

"What are you pussies crying about? Whaddya wanna do? Live forever?"