PDA

View Full Version : CNN Removes Post GOP Debate Forum! But I Saved It First!

inspire187
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/MUST_SEE_CNN_Pulls_Post_GOP_Debate_Poll_But_I_Save d_It_First

Digg this story up! Lets get it to the front page so everyone knows whats going on!

enan
06-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Agreed. While we're at it, http://news.aol.com/elections/president/story/_a/republicans-fault-bush-on-iraq-style/20070605161309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

The man needs help.

ckg242
06-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Gee. Why isn't our "spamming" working on the AOL poll?

Erazmus
06-06-2007, 11:56 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/MUST_SEE_CNN_Pulls_Post_GOP_Debate_Poll_But_I_Save d_It_First

Digg this story up! Lets get it to the front page so everyone knows whats going on!

Wow, that's a lot of Ron Paul votes. CNN really removed the thread? What a bunch of bastards! The mainstream media is shooting themselves in the foot.

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 11:57 AM
That's fantastic that he got such an overwhelming positive response, and infuriating that the mainstream media is squelching it!

It may be time to storm some gates, people!:mad:

slantedview
06-06-2007, 12:00 PM
That's awesome! He actually saved the entire page, not just the text of the comments. Doesn't get much better than that.

UtahApocalypse
06-06-2007, 12:03 PM

Because we all are too tech savvy to use AOL :p

beermotor
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Because we all are too tech savvy to use AOL :p

I refuse to believe that 40% of 65k votes were for Guiliani... I mean that just screams WTF. I'm sure there's somebody rigging that up.

ChristopherJ
06-06-2007, 12:18 PM
I refuse to believe that 40% of 65k votes were for Guiliani... I mean that just screams WTF. I'm sure there's somebody rigging that up.

Does anyone else see the irony in this statement?

slantedview
06-06-2007, 12:18 PM

Yeah, I commented on this in another thread. Late last night someone recorded that there were only a few thousand votes overall (see the polls thread). Then this morning there are over 60 thousand votes. There's your WTF!

Exponent
06-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in this statement?
Yes, indeed I did.

I have to admit, as unpopular as it may be to say so, there seems to be a very strong urge among certain subsets of Ron Paul supporters to see a (definite) conspiracy in everything that opposes Ron Paul, and never in anything that supports him. Now I have my suspicions as well, but the confidence with which people assert their conspiracy claims, only when it serves their goals of course, concerns me somewhat.

ChristopherJ
06-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes, indeed I did.

I have to admit, as unpopular as it may be to say so, there seems to be a very strong urge among certain subsets of Ron Paul supporters to see a (definite) conspiracy in everything that opposes Ron Paul, and never in anything that supports him. Now I have my suspicions as well, but the confidence with which people assert their conspiracy claims, only when it serves their goals of course, concerns me somewhat.

It is good to point these things out. People need to keep their head about them when making claims like this. There is a difference between saying the debate last night was not fair or skewed or rigged or whatever vs. claiming an online poll is rigged against RP or for RG. I'll let people figure out why for themselves.

drinkbleach
06-06-2007, 12:55 PM

Will people accuse Guliani of resorting to spam?

IRO-bot
06-06-2007, 01:05 PM
I seriously doubt anyone will say Guliama supporters spammed. It is deffinatly intriguing none-the-less. But 12% is better than 2%

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Ron Paul certainly got FAR less time than the so-called front-runners, but did he get less than the other 2nd tier? Seems like they all were equally shorted.

While Fred Thompson gets more time than anyone on Fox News right after the debate. It's not hard to see that he's the chosen candidate of the powers-that-be in the Republican party. He received a big fat C on immigration from Americans for better Immigration and he has a so-so from Gun Owners' of America. Add to that his vote for McCain-Feingold and his membership in the CFR and the neocon-laden AEI (American Enterprise Institute), it's clear that he is no conservative.

What Fred does have going for him is his stature and he "sounds" tough. Oh, and don't forget his acting experience. Sounds exactly like what the dumbed-down American public will go for. Forget about principles and whether they have demonstrated them through their actions.... just go for the guy who SOUNDS tough.