PDA

View Full Version : I've been re-energized this week

malkusm
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Say what you will about the Campaign for Liberty botched commercial -- I think it was a needed kick in the pants for a grassroots that had become stagnant and complacent. If the grassroots wants an organization that will be representative of their values, and will fight for those values at a local level, it is up to us. If the grassroots wants a bottom-up organization that will manage and motivate itself in its state and local chapters, guess what? We have to get out and do the work and promote the local chapters and be more involved, instead of sitting back and waiting for national to take action, and then complaining about it when they do.

It's more than that though -- this week was an excellent week for our cause to be motivated. Debra Medina destroyed in a debate that was broadcast all over Texas and looks like a credible threat to, at the least, force a run-off. Rand Paul had 800 supporters brave the snow and ice in Louisville to see him and his father speak. Constitutional conservatism is being embraced, not by the headquarters of the GOP, but by the people. Just as the GOP is being forced to listen to the increasing support of real change, so will CFL be if we stay vigilant and ACTIVE.

Adam Kokesh has a moneybomb on Monday. Debra Medina has a moneybomb on Tuesday. Have you done anything to promote them? Will you?

Have you checked the Candidate List thread for a list of candidates who you can support locally? If you can't afford to donate to a candidate, why not volunteer whatever time you can to help a local candidate get elected?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=211594

Let's do this!

bobbyw24
01-31-2010, 11:51 AM
say what you will about the campaign for liberty botched commercial -- i think it was a needed kick in the pants for a grassroots that had become stagnant and complacent. If the grassroots wants an organization that will be representative of their values, and will fight for those values at a local level, it is up to us. if the grassroots wants a bottom-up organization that will manage and motivate itself in its state and local chapters, guess what? We have to get out and do the work and promote the local chapters and be more involved, instead of sitting back and waiting for national to take action, and then complaining about it when they do.

It's more than that though -- this week was an excellent week for our cause to be motivated. Debra medina destroyed in a debate that was broadcast all over texas and looks like a credible threat to, at the least, force a run-off. Rand paul had 800 supporters brave the snow and ice in louisville to see him and his father speak. constitutional conservatism is being embraced, not by the headquarters of the gop, but by the people. just as the gop is being forced to listen to the increasing support of real change, so will cfl be if we stay vigilant and active.

Adam kokesh has a moneybomb on monday. Debra medina has a moneybomb on tuesday. Have you done anything to promote them? Will you?

Have you checked the candidate list thread for a list of candidates who you can support locally? If you can't afford to donate to a candidate, why not volunteer whatever time you can to help a local candidate get elected?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=211594

let's do this!

+1,000

UtahApocalypse
01-31-2010, 11:54 AM
I have been getting the coal stoked in the fire box all week also. I had hoped that C$l would allow me to connect with new people here in Michigan now that I have settled in. Sadly their actions have caused me to leave. It's ok though i will still fight, and find the real leaders of liberty around me. The fire is lit and Im ready to build up steam again!!

http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/excurs/graphics/my3985.jpg

malkusm
02-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Bump - have YOU been re-energized by Rand Paul's big announcement? Don't just sit there - take advantage and volunteer for a campaign, donate, or spread the message....before your apathy sets back in! :D