PDA

View Full Version : I need Poker/No internet regs Ron Paul Banners for websites created

ItsTime
10-05-2007, 07:39 PM
As you all know Ron Paul does not want the internet regulated. I can get some cheap space (or free) on high traffic poker related websites but I need some banners.

The one I would like right off would be a 125x125 animated gif.

As you might not know the Poker Player Alliance (749K members) gives Ron Paul a Rating of A+ while they give most other Rep candidates F or F-.

https://pokerplayersalliance.org/news/newsandarticles_article.php?DID=289

"Ron Paul, 1%
A+. Texas congressman. Big proponent of our rights.

Pros: Big supporter of ours.

Cons: none "

PM if you can make one or two... Thanks!

bbachtung
10-05-2007, 09:20 PM
How about something like, "Go all in with Ron Paul. The winning hand."

micahnelson
10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Fact: Ron Paul hates tyranny so much he folded a Royal Flush to oppose the monarchy.

Also, he only watches the first 15 minutes of Jeopardy- Double Jeopardy is unconstitutional.

theseus51
10-05-2007, 09:29 PM
If you're really trying to get the 2+2 crowd, try something like:

Supporting Ron Paul is +EV

micahnelson
10-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Playing cards: On them are Jefferson, Madison, Washington, Franklin, and Ron Paul.

Nothing beats five of a kind

theseus51
10-05-2007, 10:02 PM
"What you do with your money, should be up to you, not the government". Put a pic of Ron Paul next to like a pokerstars table, and that phrase.

randolphus maximus
10-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Maybe you can try some of the posters in this thread as well. It looks like they might be able to do the graphics for you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Razmear
10-05-2007, 10:12 PM
As you all know Ron Paul does not want the internet regulated. I can get some cheap space (or free) on high traffic poker related websites but I need some banners.

As you might not know the Poker Player Alliance (749K members) gives Ron Paul a Rating of A+ while they give most other Rep candidates F or F-.

"Ron Paul, 1%

Can we get an official endorsement from the PPA? Every one helps and that could be spun nicely.

I have no talent with animated GIFs so can't help there, but might be able to GIMP a cheesy static image for ya.

eb

Chester Copperpot
10-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Fact: Ron Paul hates tyranny so much he folded a Royal Flush to oppose the monarchy.

Also, he only watches the first 15 minutes of Jeopardy- Double Jeopardy is unconstitutional.

that jeopardy line is priceless

Sabin
10-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Supporting Ron Paul is +EV

NICE. If you don't mind me asking is this gonna go on a site similar to 2+2 or pocketfives?

DjLoTi
10-05-2007, 10:47 PM
How about - Want internet gambling back? Ron Paul 2008, the only man running for president who supports our rights.

bbachtung
10-05-2007, 10:53 PM
What about advertising in poker magazines? Or getting RP interviewed by one of them?

Sabin
10-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Will the government ever learn that prohibition never works.

Sabin
10-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Card Player and Bluff are pretty decent. It would be interesting if sites like Pokerstars or Full Tilt would possibly donate to the grassroots campaign, as it would open up even more profitability for them, though that would probably take a PAC.

Thunderbolt
10-06-2007, 02:03 AM

"Ron Paul, 1%

Why don't you write to the guy at Gambling911? They are big supporters of RP. Perhaps they can go in on this with you? A joint venture kind of thing? They may be willing, you never know? Also, if more folks are guided to gambling911 they will read all the favorable Ron Paul stories. So, win win?

damijin
10-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Does it have to be a GIF or can it be a flash .swf? Flash lets you do text animations and stuff much easier.

Technically I could do it in flash and save it as a gif, just wondering. Guess it's a moot point now that I think about it :D

damijin
10-06-2007, 02:36 AM
Blah, flash crashed on me, I'll have to take a crack at it later, it's getting late. Any consensus on what it should say?

I was thinking "Only one candidate can promise..."

and then change to a screen of a big 'NO' symbol, circle with a line through it, and the text "NO INTERNET REGULATION"

and then a big green text that says "EVER!" tweens down from huge to right below the original text.

Pause there for a second or two, then switch to an image of Ron on a flag background or something of that nature and "RON PAUL 2008" with "click here to learn more" at the bottom.

Either that or go with a less traditional Ad, one that says something like.

"THIS ISN'T AN AD, ITS A REVOLUTION" with the reverse love graphic, and then just "GOOGLE RON PAUL", encouraging the viewers to think twice about the Ad and look into it on their own, rather than filtering it out with their brains as I, and I'm sure all of you do with every advert we see on every web page ever.