PDA

View Full Version : Grayson Calls the Pauls "Crazy"

RonPaulFanInGA
01-31-2010, 01:05 AM
h ttp://elephantsinthebluegrass.blogspot.com/2010/01/trey-calls-pauls-crazy.html

libertybrewcity
01-31-2010, 01:27 AM
yea, tr ey is an idiot. he has nothing on Rand, nothing.

Agorism
01-31-2010, 01:32 AM
He's getting desperate. I'm starting to smell blood in this race.

When is the actual primary to take place?

low preference guy
01-31-2010, 01:35 AM
lol. that's gonna make everyone vote for Grayson.

low preference guy
01-31-2010, 01:35 AM
Primary is in mid May.

amisspelledword
01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
yeah, its only going to get really ugly

Agorism
01-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Ah yes so we need one more money bomb within the first quarter. Early march is good since that leaves a whole month to spent it, and it gives people time to rejuvenate since the previous one.

Dreamofunity
01-31-2010, 02:03 AM
The last quote was kind of a slip up for Rand to say, but the rest all sounds like good press to me lol

Grayson is desperate.

Promontorium
01-31-2010, 02:52 AM
I really just want this primary over with. Trayson can't possibly consider himself a viable candidate when nothing but anti-Rand Paul lies bubble up to the media. I mean, there's running a negative campaign, and then there's just being a stick in the mud. Does Trayson do anything but bash Rand? Does he go anywhere? Could his entire campaign be run from his living room, and he's literally just phoning this all in?

0zzy
01-31-2010, 03:11 AM
The last quote was kind of a slip up for Rand to say, but the rest all sounds like good press to me lol

Grayson is desperate.

and even then I think Rand was saying we release them if they are found not found guilty. what else would you do with them>?

Flash
01-31-2010, 08:33 AM
I really just want this primary over with. Trayson can't possibly consider himself a viable candidate when nothing but anti-Rand Paul lies bubble up to the media.

I think Grayon's negative attacks mean hes desperate and it'll hurt his campaign more than Rand's..

Matt Collins
01-31-2010, 10:46 AM
yea, tr ey is an idiot. he has nothing on Rand, nothing.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/Grey%20Trayson/crybaby.jpg

Chester Copperpot
01-31-2010, 11:25 AM
i say we make pancake guy ssecretary of state. hahaha or maybe secretary of breakfast,.

Imperial
01-31-2010, 11:28 AM
I really just want this primary over with. Trayson can't possibly consider himself a viable candidate when nothing but anti-Rand Paul lies bubble up to the media. I mean, there's running a negative campaign, and then there's just being a stick in the mud. Does Trayson do anything but bash Rand? Does he go anywhere? Could his entire campaign be run from his living room, and he's literally just phoning this all in?

Keeping it in perspective, Trey Grayson is doing better than still than 95% of our candidateas as far as chances of winning are concerned. In fact, the only liberty candidate he isn't really ahead of as far as electoral chances is Rand Paul.

Dreamofunity
01-31-2010, 11:47 AM
and even then I think Rand was saying we release them if they are found not found guilty. what else would you do with them>?

I agree, but he worded it poorly, especially for Kentucky.

Malachi
01-31-2010, 11:59 AM

Exactly, does Grayson support releasing them in America?

Bloggers and media outlets shouldn't print the untrue out-of-context smears, and if they are.... then Rand's campaign should use that slip up that Trey thinks its the government's money in a few releases, so the media will print that -- they print grayson's lies.

angelatc
01-31-2010, 12:15 PM

John McCain won the GOP nomination like that.

angelatc
01-31-2010, 12:16 PM
Exactly, does Grayson support releasing them in America?

The neocons support not ever releasing them, even if they're not guilty, because they might be mad about being held so long that they could possibly now turn into terrorists.

It's scary.

TruthisTreason
01-31-2010, 01:06 PM
The neocons support not ever releasing them,

It's scary.

Well, that needs to be put on record.

Trey Grayson or Bill J does not support releasing innocent or guilty detainees. They want them to be held forever without any sort of trial.

Matt Collins
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Rand has to campaign like he's 10 points behind at all times.

TCE
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
WEAKNESSES:

Rand Paul

Lord knows the Grayson/McConnell camp have in all likelihood devoted substantial resources to searching for and finding every single misstatement and every single mistake Paul has ever made in his entire life. McConnell is a master at holding this back and then clubbing an opponent into a second place finish late in the game when it is usually too late to recover.

For all the potential energy in the Paul campaign, now that the contests are set, his front runner status seems vulnerable to the more experienced Grayson.

This.

Promontorium
01-31-2010, 03:25 PM
This.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Right before the election, a string of probably true accusations of sexual harrassment and misbehavior came out of Communist LA Times.

When the momentum's there, some last minute mudslinging won't kill a campaign.

TCE
01-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Right before the election, a string of probably true accusations of sexual harrassment and misbehavior came out of Communist LA Times.

When the momentum's there, some last minute mudslinging won't kill a campaign.

When Mitch McConnell is on your side, it will kill your campaign. He knows every single loophole and trick in the book when it comes to Kentucky politics. Even if Rand is 40 points ahead it's irrelevant. Like Collins said, he needs to campaign like he's 10 points behind at all times. He needs to make sure whoever is leaking this stuff to Barefoot and Progressive is fired. That seems to be going better, since it appears that David Adams is keeping things to himself until they are released.