PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god! Am I the only 1 who is scared right now? Bill Richardson!!

mavtek
10-05-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur_JRPBDXrY

1 of the supposedly antiwar Democrats, in the 1st part of the video he's telling everyone about getting out of Iraq and getting completely out of Iraq. By 20 minutes into the video he talks about doubling the military and spending more on troops and training them to nation build. Can you say doublethink!!

Holy shit and people are praising this speech they can't even see the lies in front of their own damn faces! If he's planning on going to Iraq where the hell is he planning on going afterward?

Chester Copperpot
10-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Hmmm, goes to show you you cant trust a CFR candidate... and I was gonna give himn the benefit of the doubt because hes always talking instant withdrawal and shit.. fuck them all.

Stealth4
10-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Email that to your democratic friends...even though he isnt the front runner, it will show them that the dem's arnt really anti-war and it shows many are pro-nation building. It proves we will probably get into another 'iraq' with one of them too.

Take something like this, which is negative, and make it positive. In this case its showing it to democrats you know.

mavtek
10-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Email that to your democratic friends...even though he isnt the front runner, it will show them that the dem's arnt really anti-war and it shows many are pro-nation building. It proves we will probably get into another 'iraq' with one of them too.

Take something like this, which is negative, and make it positive. In this case its showing it to democrats you know.

I'm going to smear his ass on my next Dailykos diary :)

I'm undercover in the Dailykos :)