PDA

View Full Version : What can the C4L do to make you once again support them?

Bman
01-30-2010, 01:47 AM
If none of the choices are satisfactory, or you would desire some other action please explain with a post.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-30-2010, 01:48 AM
is there supposed to be a poll?

Bman
01-30-2010, 01:49 AM
is there supposed to be a poll?

Yes you were faster than me copy and pasting the choices.:cool:

Liberty Star
01-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Full disclosure of all people involved in this decision would be the starting point before they can be held accountable.

All people holding positions in the organization should answer a survey including question on interventions.

Vessol
01-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Other

I won't demand a Witch Trial. But I do want a better explanation then just explaining what they will be putting in their tax records.

I also want them to seriously consider reforming their board of directors and voting in a new president. John Tate should resign, not be fired.

Knightskye
01-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Ron Paul should release a YouTube video telling us that he's taking responsibility of it and that "Heads are gonna roll."

Vessol
01-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Ron Paul should release a YouTube video telling us that he's taking responsibility of it and that "Heads are gonna roll."

Ron Paul should stay out of it as he is not involved. CFL have to be big boys and stand up for themselves.

qwerty
01-30-2010, 03:37 AM
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!

Get over it... :rolleyes:

With the release of John's statement, I wanted to take a minute to fill you in on what has been happening out here in Colorado.

I have been amazed at the effect the survey has had on other candidates. Several candidates have called and/or emailed me asking to fill out the survey or to tell me they have mailed in the form. This includes some who flat-out refused to fill it out before. Incumbents have also taken notice. Both CO C4L and I are being treated with much more respect now, instead of being written off as far-out "Ron Paulers" (which I proudly am!).

In speaking with Ken Buck last year, I found that he has been "educated" into a complete 180 regarding the Federal Reserve, and he is actively calling out Bennet to co-sponsor S. 604. Yesterday, he also chastised Bennet for his "yes" vote to confirm Bernanke for a second term. With his stance on the war, he is not perfect, but I have learned that he is teachable! He has also been working with three main C4L organizers in CO to learn about what we stand for, and he has read several of Ron Paul's books (The Revolution twice).

Yes, the commercial should have been different, but the survey has already had a great impact out here in CO, and I'm looking forward to continuing to hold politicians accountable for where they stand on our issues.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=31973&cpg=1#comments

dr. hfn
01-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Reform the C4L: transparency, communication/input with the grassroots, new website that will help build a strong community

Travlyr
01-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Reform the C4L: transparency, communication/input with the grassroots, new website that will help build a strong community

What tkubic said.

qwerty
01-30-2010, 03:53 AM
i hope that all the fanatics will leave C4L now!

We donīt need fanatics or followers. We need people who can think with their own head!

:D

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:02 AM
i hope that all the fanatics will leave C4L now!

We donīt need fanatics or followers. We need people who can think with their own head!

:D

Oh, and just WHO defines "finatics"? Is it those who endorse WAR MONGERS, or is it those who endorse the TRUTH??????????????????

I WANT TO KNOW.

TRUTHER or ..............?
do YOU want to know the truth?
seriously.
I have a REAL PROBLEM w/ those who endorsed (bellied up) for BROWN who are here BITCHING about this latest CFL "endorsement"
HYPOCRITS.

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU FUCKIN' RODE IN ON!

(nothing pers. qwerty, but you catch my wave.)

qwerty
01-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Oh, and just WHO defines "finatics"? Is it those who endorse WAR MONGERS, or is it those who endorse the TRUTH.

I WANT TO KNOW.

C4L CAN`T ENDORSE CANDIDATES! WHERE DID THEY ENDORSE WARMONGERING ?

STOP SPREADING LIES FANATIC! STOP AND THINK FOR A MOMENT!

YOU HAVE RIGHT TO DROP YOUR SUPPORT BUT DON`T TRY TO SABOTAGE C4L!

:mad:

Vessol
01-30-2010, 04:09 AM

Jesus christ dude, caps much?

That video may not technically have been an endorsement. But to anyone viewing it, it came off as an endorsement.

I showed it to 3 people who have no idea what the Campaign for Liberty is for and then asked them what they thought the ad was about.

All three said "Uh, it's a ad by this conservative guy in Colorado"

Not one mentioned the survey or even noticed it. One person had to watch it another time to even realize there was a part that mentioned a survey.

qwerty
01-30-2010, 04:11 AM
Jesus christ dude, caps much?

That video may not technically have been an endorsement. But to anyone viewing it, it came off as an endorsement.

I showed it to 3 people who have no idea what the Campaign for Liberty is for and then asked them what they thought the ad was about.

All three said "Uh, it's a ad by this conservative guy in Colorado"

Not one mentioned the survey or even noticed it. One person had to watch it another time to even realize there was a part that mentioned a survey.

Still it wasnīt endorsement. I agree that the video was poor, but still it wasnīt for supporting any war-mongering. See the difference ?

I think that they wanted to advertise that survey and want to try to influence/educate candicates with that survey.

I think they will learn their lesson.

Saying that C4L is for warmongering is STILL A LIE!

:rolleyes:

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:12 AM

You have officially lost it.
I have NO INTENTION of "dropping my support."
GOTTA PROB??????????????????

RON PAUL FTW!

STOP trying to "persuade" (BRAINWASH) PPL in to rallying YOUR CAUSE.

2 words:

Vessol
01-30-2010, 04:13 AM
Still it wasnīt endorsement. I agree that the video was poor, but still it wasnīt for supporting any war-mongering. See the difference ?

No. I do not see the difference. The commercial came off as an endorsement. Sure it wasn't LEGALLY an endorsement, but it still came off as one.

And yes, I do hope they learn their lesson.

Sadly I doubt they will, as apologetics defend them and say they have done no wrong.

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:17 AM
No. I do not see the difference. The commercial came off as an endorsement. Sure it wasn't LEGALLY an endorsement, but it still came off as one.

And yes, I do hope they learn their lesson.

Sadly I doubt they will, as apologetics defend them and say they have done no wrong.

blah blah blah,
SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT ASS.

Vessol
01-30-2010, 04:20 AM
blah blah blah,
SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT ASS.

YouTube - Boxxy - Trollin' Loop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw)

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:22 AM

Oh yeah, makes sense. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GOD HELPUS.

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:27 AM

I think that they wanted to advertise that survey and want to try to influence/educate candicates with that survey.

Saying that C4L is for warmongering is STILL A LIE!

:rolleyes:

OKAY,
axe "endorsement".
NOW WHAT? :D

qwerty
01-30-2010, 04:29 AM
OKAY,
axe "endorsement".
NOW WHAT? :D

We should tell them loud&clear that we didnīt like the ad and if they are going to make a ad for the survey again, it should be better than this one.

thatīs what i think...

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:31 AM

Now I am a "loopy troll" LMAO.

advice for "vessol"-
CHECKITY CHECK YERSELF B4 YA WRECK YERSELF.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JAWB.
(no conspiracy- SAME GOES FOR C4l, right???? RIGHT????)

FUCKING HYPPOS EITHER WAY.

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:37 AM

yeah, Imma TROLL. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

now I KNOW that you ATTACK those who think differently than you and the CLASSIC PART, and I also see that YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I THINK!!!
classic!

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:41 AM
We should tell them loud&clear that we didnīt like the ad and if they are going to make a ad for the survey again, it should be better than this one.

thatīs what i think...

qwerty,
I really LIKE YOU! A LAWT!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF "THEY" THINK "WE" DIDN'T APPROVE OF THE AD.
fuck them and the horse they rode in on, and GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qwerty
01-30-2010, 04:42 AM
qwerty,
I really LIKE YOU! A LAWT!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF "THEY" THINK "WE" DIDN'T APPROVE OF THE AD.
fuck them and the horse they rode in on, and GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, my english is too bad for understanding your point ? :)

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 04:54 AM

Thanks for showing me MORE people who LEAK SHIT OUT OF THEIR OWN ASS.
THANKS "SMARTY". :rolleyes:
preciate it. :rolleyes:

BREAK OUT THE FUCKING DIAPERS AND THEN--->SACK UP.
disclaimer:
I never hold my breath for PUSSYS. Take it all in and hope for the best...

qwerty
01-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Thanks for showing me MORE people who LEAK SHIT OUT OF THEIR OWN ASS.
THANKS "SMARTY".
preciate it.

BREAK OUT THE FUCKING DIAPERS AND THEN--->SACK UP.
disclaimer:
I never hold my breath for PUSSYS.

If this were for me, you should know that my english is bad cause itīs not my first language. I donīt live in USA... :rolleyes:

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 05:02 AM
Sorry, my english is too bad for understanding your point ? :)
np qwerty, I had an inklin-
pardon me for my insensitivity and complete rudeness. :( I sure apologize....
Bottom line- I hate the US govy, NOT YOU!
Thanks so much for all that you offer, from so far away... It is most appreciated, and I am so glad that I know "where you are coming from"...

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 05:16 AM
once again,
dissolve the board.
Reappoint those who deserve to be in board positions. FAMILY doesn't count unless its RAND.

checks and balances do not only apply to govt...

checkity check yerself b4 ya WRECK yerself...

revolutionary8
01-30-2010, 05:42 AM
WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!!

(no you fucking DON'T YOU FUCKIN' "NON-TRUTHER!"!!!!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!)

CLASS DISMISSED.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YA 'all ofasudden" want "THE TRUTH" RE: a COLORADO WARMONGERING SENATOR,AND A BIG MASSHOLE, BUT SHUT YER EYES BEGINNING 9/11. ON top of that, all hell broke loose when ppl. started QUESTIONIONG WARMONGER SCOTT BROWN, SOME OF THE HYPOCRITS BITCHING ON THIS THREAD SKEWERED HIM. Go Figure.

its LAUGHABLE.
and EMBARASSING.

a Lawt of you people "pulling rank" on the CFL right now, look like TOTAL FOOLS to the rest of us. Who the fuck do y'all think y'all are???

I WANT THE TRUTH. GOTTA PROB?

I AM A TRUTHER AND PROUD.
COME AND TAKE MY INQUIRING MIND...
LOL.

FUCK FAIR WEATHERED "FREINDS."

olehounddog
01-30-2010, 08:28 AM
They never lost my support.

qwerty
01-30-2010, 08:37 AM
They never lost my support.

Way to go! :cool:

Knightskye
01-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Ron Paul should stay out of it as he is not involved. CFL have to be big boys and stand up for themselves.

Not involved? He spent several million dollars of our money setting the place up. Isn't he the honorary chairman?

MelissaWV
01-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I didn't vote. They never had my support from the beginning....