PDA

View Full Version : Medina T-Shirt BOMB!!

Romulus
01-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Debra rocked the house tonight!!! So I have set up some shirts to generate some funds for her Money Bomb on Tues. For every shirt sold, I'll donate $5. I'll make one lump sump donation at the end of the day on the 2nd, and I'll post the amount donated. After that, I'll still donate $5 for every shirt sold up until the 15th.

Best of luck to Debra, lets hope Tues is a HUGE success!!!!

http://liberty-shirts.com/medina

dr. hfn
01-30-2010, 12:22 AM
cool!

Romulus
01-30-2010, 08:45 AM
// bump for the morning crowd

Romulus
02-01-2010, 06:11 AM
pre-money bomb day bump for Debra!

MsDoodahs
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
End - I haven't looked at Deb's store - if she doesn't have an anti-Perry shirt, can you design one?

TransTexasCorridor...gardisil (sp)....

Romulus
02-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Hey,
They are currently out of stock of their shirts. I'm not sure how much would directly go into their campaign.. probably about the same amount as I'm donating per shirt, as for them it would be expensive since they have to outsource to get their shirts whearas I do them all in-house. So essentially I'm covering my cost, donating my labor and trying to raise money and awareness for her.. It's not a bad thing.

MrsDoodahs,
Good idea.. I like the pro-Medina messages but an Anti-Perry would help expose him as a shill too.

MsDoodahs
02-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Wow, I didn't realize the store was out.

Is that a good sign?

I hope?

I would LOVE an anti Perry one - I'd wear that to our county GOP meetings AFTER the race. lol...

Romulus
02-02-2010, 06:24 AM
Moneybomb day bump!

No worries Bill. Yeah, I take that as a good sign!

I would LOVE an anti Perry one - I'd wear that to our county GOP meetings AFTER the race. lol...

How about a 'Wanted' Poster with a Perry Mugshot?

WANTED:
Rick Perry
for supporting the Trans-Texas Corridor
for making Gardasil a mandatory vaccination
for growing the size and scope of Government!

if you see this outlaw,
Call Sheriff Medina!
www.medinafortexas.com