PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina Calls “Bullshit” on Perry Before Debate

MRoCkEd
01-29-2010, 07:43 PM
DALLAS, TX, Friday, January 29, 2010 – According to Governor Rick Perry, under his leadership, Texas is the strongest state in the nation, but the devil is in the details.

In a recent interview at the Blogger’s Summit, Governor Perry said that ending the property tax in Texas was a very intriguing and positive idea. However, he fell short of embracing the end of property tax or any significant change in management of the state’s current fiscal crisis, maintaining that Texas is on the right path. “Well, I’m saying “bullshit” and here’s why,” Medina said:

Not only have we seen loss of jobs in the private sector, the most recent State Comptroller’s Fiscal Notes shows total state tax collections have fallen by over 20%, while funds from the federal government to the state government have risen nearly 34% so far this year over last year, to plug the huge hole in Governor Perry’s state budget.

Furthermore, while Texas families and businesses have been tightening their belts during that same year, and while Governor Perry is boasting about our solid economic footing, he has spent nearly $1.7 Billion in his own department[i], 13.5% more this year than last!

“A double-digit spending increase is not sound management. It feels like state theft, pure and simple. He is taking food from the mouths of Texans,” says Debra Medina. “While the Governor is living high-off-the-hog, Texas families are struggling to feed their children and pay their bills.” (End)

Nelda Carrizales Skevington
Press Secretary
Medina For Texas Governor 2010
210-416-0418
www.medinafortexas.com

straight talk

thasre
01-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah I saw a different article that quoted her saying this. I LOVE the fact that she's not too scared to say something like "bullshit" when calling out another pol... clearly what matters to her are the issues and ideas, not tiptoeing over eggshells 'cause she doesn't want to "offend" people!

QueenB4Liberty
01-29-2010, 08:53 PM
That's awesome! :)

Dianne
01-29-2010, 08:56 PM
I think someone needs to release a Perry sex tape. I would almost bet my left arm there is one around.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-29-2010, 08:58 PM
I think someone needs to release a Perry sex tape. I would almost bet my left arm there is one around.

eww. you'd know it was him cause the hair would be perfect.

BuddyRey
01-29-2010, 09:08 PM

I'm sure he's made more than a few of 'em at Bohemian Grove. :D

Dianne
01-29-2010, 09:13 PM
eww. you'd know it was him cause the hair would be perfect.

LMAO !!! What's this stuff with the hair? Like John Edwards?:D

tron paul
02-09-2010, 09:39 PM
It's Governor Hair. Very nice stuff.

Blagojevich had it too!

http://www.mnftiu.cc/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/blog_hair_2.gif