PDA

View Full Version : Ratigan Calls Out Obama On Pushing The Big Tarp Lie

Immortal Technique
01-29-2010, 07:12 PM
YouTube - Ratigan Calls Obama On Pushing The Big Tarp Lie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_ahbfyUws)

Jan.29, 2010

Ratigan Calls Obama On Pushing The Big Tarp Lie

jkr
01-29-2010, 07:33 PM
wOw

the "president" must be dumb

Stary Hickory
01-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Ratigan understand the business cycle....he always seemed to be a fan of Ron Paul. It's obvious he did his research and learned the truth. Welcome to the fold! I don't know his other views, but he has the FEDs number....more of this please on MSNBC...and everywhere.

Kill Keynesianism before it kills us!

Cosmo BG
01-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Ratigan has become one of the best pundits on TV by a long sight. He also frequently gives favorable airtime to Glenn Greenwald, who despite being a self-described "liberal" is also one of the most dedicated and intelligent pro-civil-liberty and anti-war commentators in the "blogosphere."

Ratigan also tore some Congresswoman a new one a couple months back live on the air because she kept defending Obamacare. He subsequently apologized but I thought it was great. I like the guy.

akforme
01-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Ratigan understand the business cycle....he always seemed to be a fan of Ron Paul. It's obvious he did his research and learned the truth. Welcome to the fold! I don't know his other views, but he has the FEDs number....more of this please on MSNBC...and everywhere.

Kill Keynesianism before it kills us!

I've seen several of his interviews and he'll take the opposing view on Ron but you can tell he doesn't believe it, he's just doing his job as a reporter.

Immortal Technique
01-29-2010, 08:37 PM
I've seen several of his interviews and he'll take the opposing view on Ron but you can tell he doesn't believe it, he's just doing his job as a reporter.

yeah at this point im willing to settle to work with who ever wants to investigate the fed, he hammers away at them everyday on his show
im going to start lobbying him email style to try and get the Dr on the show
i think others should to
Could make a fantastic interview

jmdrake
01-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Great video! And it's good to see this coming from someone who's not on a "hate Obama" bent. This can be a good tool for waking up Obama supporters.