PDA

View Full Version : Call your C4L state coordinator and demand answers

LittleLightShining
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
There is another state coordinator conference call tonight. Everyone should call their state coordinators and demand a better, more detailed explanation than the baloney whitewash Tate gave today.

KAYA
01-30-2010, 12:11 AM
What the hell do the state coordinators have to do with this? Each state coordinator works within his/her own state. Why would I call my state coordinator here in Louisiana when he has absolutely nothing to do with the adds run in CO?

Vessol
01-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Ugh, we don't need another thread..

LittleLightShining
01-30-2010, 03:02 AM
What the hell do the state coordinators have to do with this? Each state coordinator works within his/her own state. Why would I call my state coordinator here in Louisiana when he has absolutely nothing to do with the adds run in CO?

Well, it's too late now but THANKS for reading the OP :rolleyes: in which I said there was another conference call tonight. Maybe that wasn't clear?:confused:

The state coordinators.... were having another conference call..... with C4L staff..... the idea was.... that if you are unhappy..... with the explanation from Tate..... you could call your coordinator..... who was invited to be on the call.... and they could go straight to Hopper and Tate.... and tell them their people are pissed.

But whatever.