PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Vultures out today....

Lord Xar
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Between the C4L bashing and the Schiif is this, or Rand is that.. posts, one has to wonder....

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

GET OVER IT you fucking malcontents. Tie up your boots and get to the order of Liberty and stop this bullshit.

I mean really. "My hard earn money went to....." or "He really put me off because he said...."

You all sound like a bunch of sissy ass jerkoffs. I am pissed off because Liberty is in full swing and we are making a HUGE amount of headway, and MANY negative nannies automatically stir up the pot and create this huge scene and angst against potential allies/comrades.

I wait with baited breadth as 10more threads are created to dishearten, divide and create a sense of defeat....

angelatc
01-29-2010, 05:33 PM
herding cats.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-29-2010, 05:35 PM
and now we have 1 more thread....

Meatwasp
01-29-2010, 05:37 PM
and now we have 1 more thread....

lol

Lord Xar
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
lol

You are easily amused.

Kotin
01-29-2010, 05:42 PM
I kinda lean towards that feeling as well, Xar.

Vessol
01-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Between the C4L bashing and the Schiif is this, or Rand is that.. posts, one has to wonder....

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

GET OVER IT you fucking malcontents. Tie up your boots and get to the order of Liberty and stop this bullshit.

I mean really. "My hard earn money went to....." or "He really put me off because he said...."

You all sound like a bunch of sissy ass jerkoffs. I am pissed off because Liberty is in full swing and we are making a HUGE amount of headway, and MANY negative nannies automatically stir up the pot and create this huge scene and angst against potential allies/comrades.

I wait with baited breadth as 10more threads are created to dishearten, divide and create a sense of defeat....

"Liberty" is making a full round about swing to "Republican" pretty damn fast. I said it a few months ago and I can conclude it now, Campaign for Republicans is a joke.

phill4paul
01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
herding cats.

Can't be done.....

YouTube - EDS, an HP Company 'Cat Herders' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNE)

Best we can do is find a nice ally to hold up in.:D

Meatwasp
01-29-2010, 05:56 PM
You are easily amused.

Better than being angry like you. Cool down kiddo

Flash
01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
This wouldn't have happened if people knew about the Reptilians

InterestedParticipant
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Who picked this so-called leaders that we are supposed to be obliged in getting behind? I am under no such obligation. And if people here would have been objective months ago, and researched the facts, we could have invested time and money in candidates that actually represented things such as "just war" policies.

I see no reason to support "pre-emptive" war theories just because "this is all we have".

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 06:19 PM

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I am with you for the most part, and would certainly rather not have this distraction, but the sad fact is that this situation was brought on by obvious outsiders and have resulted in me being swamped with peoples concerns/questions. Holding them off for three days waiting for this explanation has REALLY pissed me off...

MelissaWV
01-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Don't forget in addition to those threads, the threads about being sick of those threads, etc., on and on in the eternal spiral.

The fact is you could have posted in any one of those threads yourself.

The fact is... you didn't.

You are contributing to the clutter.

Lord Xar
01-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Don't forget in addition to those threads, the threads about being sick of those threads, etc., on and on in the eternal spiral.

The fact is you could have posted in any one of those threads yourself.

The fact is... you didn't.

You are contributing to the clutter.

You mean I didn't participate in the wringing of hands and I am OWED an explaination written vomit?
-- Those threads, like the "Is Schiff a Neo-Con" or "Rand's ass looks funny, is he for pre-emptive war.." -- You are correct. I didn't. But I step in when it warrants. Many of you get manipulated so fast into that mass hysteria, that one wonders how you found your way to liberty.

There are plenty of enemies beating at our gates, there is no need to create new ones.....
Your once allies will not prevail to help you when you turn to find the gates torn asunder.....

Vessol
01-29-2010, 07:42 PM
A true movement is over when it becomes taboo to question those whom lead it.

Lord Xar
01-29-2010, 07:47 PM
A true movement is over when it becomes taboo to question those whom lead it.

I've been quite the admirer of your posts. How you pull, out of thin air, counter-arguments to arguments that were never presented, to manipulate the motif. You are not gonna do that with me. Not once did I even suggest one couldn't "question authority". You are being dishonest.

Vessol
01-29-2010, 07:55 PM
I've been quite the admirer of your posts. How you pull, out of thin air, counter-arguments to arguments that were never presented, to manipulate the motif. You are not gonna do that with me. Not once did I even suggest one couldn't "question authority". You are being dishonest.

I wasn't directing my post to you, just towards the general apologetics around here.

I don't think that I should start a new thread and flood the already flooded general politics board to push my opinion.

nobody's_hero
01-29-2010, 08:00 PM
I have to admit that it was a lot easier when I was a neocon. I never thought to question anything, and just did what I was told and went along with whatever was popular.

Now, I get on Ron Paul Forums and there's all this difference of opinion and heated debate, and well—well . . .

—I just wanna say how much I love you guys.

Dieseler
01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
All I see is boo birds, lol.

Dianne
01-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Well look at the bright side. Two great things happened today... Debra Medina just owned the debate she was in; and Sarah Palin got gang raped on the Huffington blogs today.

So I'm feeling pretty good.

akforme
01-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I see both sides. I think it's great we spoke up and asked for answers, and we should seek change, but I can see the infighting becoming a distraction and lets not forget what our mission is.

And lets face it, it kinda sucks being a libertarian these days.

Catatonic
01-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Its good for people to have a place to vent their frustrations

nobody's_hero
01-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Its good for people to have a place to vent their frustrations

Ya know, I've heard of that place. It's on the Potomac River, somewhere next to Virginia, right? :D

SevenEyedJeff
01-29-2010, 09:54 PM
The attackers are globalist infiltrators. They will not rest until the liberty movement is crushed and you are back to just Ron Paul once again.

They're knockin' 'em off one at a time. Perhaps C4L has also been infiltrated, since it is one of the few organizations that had strongly sprung up promoting the case of liberty.

You cannot depend on these leaders and organizations. You must be pro-liberty individuals first. Take your ideas to your neighbors, friends and family. Those are the people that matter most to you, not the political higher-ups. Be prepared and may God guide you on your way.

Met Income
01-29-2010, 10:29 PM
We need to compromise liberty in order to get more liberty!!!

JK/SEA
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Good thing those guys in Boston in 1773 didn't listen to that guy who kept telling them...''hey you guys, you're gonna get in trouble for that''....''put that tea back, and stop making such a fuss!''...Hail King George! (my revisionist history)..ha!

This R3VOLUTION will continue. True Patriots are speaking out in here...True and principled Patriots, and i'm proud and happy to know you guys are 'out there'

RON PAUL 2012.

klamath
01-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Actually it has gone beyond a protest and turned into an angry mindless mob bent on pure destruction.

Vessol
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
It's truely sad that when you are upset with what is happening and want answers, you are automatically labled a 'globalist infiltrator'. Since when was CFL, Peter Schiff, Ron and Rand Paul, since when were all these people unquestionable? We should hold them accountable for what they have said or done. This does not believe that they should be distrusted or hated or anything. They should be held accountable.
I'm truely upset with what happened with the CFL. I don't want half-assed rhetorical sounding answers telling me what they would tell a legal team. That was an endorsement and someone whom was looking over the candidates and being the middleman should have realize something like this might not be that popular.

But no, you just throw it off. You accuse those whom want accountability of trying to "tear it apart" or even worse, accuse them of purposefully trying to "infiltrate".

I've seen this before. I've seen it time and time again while studying history and it's sad. In every movement an aura of unquestionability of the elite within it and sacrifice for "the greater good" begins to happen. It reaches a threshold where it goes over and there is no turning back. You sacrifice one virtue in order to "get ahead". And when you finally reach your goal, you've abandoned all your virtues.

Now we're abandoning our non-interventionist beliefs, who knows what we'll next deem necessary to sacrifice for "the greater good". I see this more and more. Apologetics. Ron Paul was just doing what he has to do in order to secure his position in the Republican Part. Peter Schiff is just throwing a bone to Republicans. The CFL is hosting a censure commercial and showing this guy because he is outspoken about the Fed and he answered the survey correct.

I'm not saying we have to abandon these people or organizations and attack them. What I am saying is we can't just accept these sacrifices. We have to maintain our virtues and beliefs, not sell out in order to win. We have to hold them accountable for what they have done, not apologize and make excuses for them.

klamath
01-29-2010, 11:35 PM
It's truely sad that when you are upset with what is happening and want answers, you are automatically labled a 'globalist infiltrator'. Since when was CFL, Peter Schiff, Ron and Rand Paul, since when were all these people unquestionable? We should hold them accountable for what they have said or done. This does not believe that they should be distrusted or hated or anything. They should be held accountable.
I'm truely upset with what happened with the CFL. I don't want half-assed rhetorical sounding answers telling me what they would tell a legal team. That was an endorsement and someone whom was looking over the candidates and being the middleman should have realize something like this might not be that popular.

But no, you just throw it off. You accuse those whom want accountability of trying to "tear it apart" or even worse, accuse them of purposefully trying to "infiltrate".

I've seen this before. I've seen it time and time again while studying history and it's sad. In every movement an aura of unquestionability of the elite within it and sacrifice for "the greater good" begins to happen. It reaches a threshold where it goes over and there is no turning back. You sacrifice one virtue in order to "get ahead". And when you finally reach your goal, you've abandoned all your virtues.

Now we're abandoning our non-interventionist beliefs, who knows what we'll next deem necessary to sacrifice for "the greater good". I see this more and more. Apologetics. Ron Paul was just doing what he has to do in order to secure his position in the Republican Part. Peter Schiff is just throwing a bone to Republicans. The CFL is hosting a censure commercial and showing this guy because he is outspoken about the Fed and he answered the survey correct.

I'm not saying we have to abandon these people or organizations and attack them. What I am saying is we can't just accept these sacrifices. We have to maintain our virtues and beliefs, not sell out in order to win. We have to hold them accountable for what they have done, not apologize and make excuses for them.

I can understand where you are coming from about not questioning people in leadership until all principles are compromised. I can understand the frustration at the leaders of the CFL and the organization.
But can you not also understand that at some point rightous indignation suddenly turns into a lynch mob and people need to step back from that as well.
When people start actually advocating physical violence to leaders of CFL don't you think it is time people step back??

Vessol
01-29-2010, 11:57 PM
I can understand where you are coming from about not questioning people in leadership until all principles are compromised. I can understand the frustration at the leaders of the CFL and the organization.
But can you not also understand that at some point rightous indignation suddenly turns into a lynch mob and people need to step back from that as well.
When people start actually advocating physical violence to leaders of CFL don't you think it is time people step back??

Of course. I don't blame all of CFL for what happened, but I think that there should be some serious questions asked of those in the higher parts of it and we deserve real answers or at the very least a real apology.

I agree though that people can and some few have turned into a lynch mob. And at the very second it turns into threatening of violence, their virtues are abandoned.

I also want to add. I understand that we do not all share the same views. However I believe that we all share the same core beliefs. Beliefs on economics, foreign policy and what not. Accepting someone whom is a war hawk because they are also "an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve", is like accepting someone whom is a non-interventionalist whom agrees with the bailouts and likes the Federal Reserve.