PDA

View Full Version : I Would Like To Congratulate The Colorado C4L Donors

ItsTime
01-29-2010, 02:00 PM
It looks like the donors in Colorado pulled off an amazing feat of $350,000. I want to congratulate you on your great fund raising skills. I hope in the future that you can organize fund raisers for more liberty minded candidates both inside and outside of Colorado.

olehounddog
01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
+1

LittleLightShining
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
We shall see who these NEW donors are. I suspect they don't care much about liberty.

olehounddog
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM
What did Ron say when he was asked if he would return the money donated by white supremicist.

KCIndy
01-29-2010, 02:50 PM
What did Ron say when he was asked if he would return the money donated by white supremicist.

The difference here, though, is what was done with the money... rather than where it came from.

If a white supremacist donated to Ron Paul and he used the money to promote liberty and freedom, good for him.

If he had used the money to promote racist views and messages, then I could see the problem.

Original_Intent
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I too would like to conratualte the Colorado donors. I am sure the establishment got their money's worth by the division they ahve caused in the Liberty movement.

Too bad corporate C4L were either so greedy or so stupid to be used like this.

F U Frank John Tate!

olehounddog
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
The difference here, though, is what was done with the money... rather than where it came from.

If a white supremacist donated to Ron Paul and he used the money to promote liberty and freedom, good for him.

If he had used the money to promote racist views and messages, then I could see the problem.

Point taken.

I couldn't support this man simply because he has been a prosecutor of the people.