PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough! Phone/Fax/Email Bomb

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 12:04 PM
We cannot wait till 4:55pm for a statement. CfL will wither and die over the weekend and will re-emerge the CATO of the r3VOLution. I need to go to a meeting and am late because of this, :mad::mad::mad:

BOMB THEM!!!!

Fax #: (703) 865-7549 (F

Phone #: (703) 865-7162 (V)

IT: Adam de Angeli a@campaignforliberty.com,
VP Membership: Debbie Hopper dhopper@campaignforliberty.com,

Dir of Membership Deb Wells Deb.Wells@campaignforliberty.com,
Director of Operations: andrew@campaignforliberty.com
Intern Angela Aronoff angela.aronoff@campaignforliberty.com,
Intern Brandon Barrios brandon.barrios@campaignforliberty.com,
Intern Carolyn Moffa carolyn.moffa@campaignforliberty.com,
PR: Gary Howard gary.howard@campaignforliberty.com,
Director of Outreach Allison Gibbs allison@campaignforliberty.com,

VP: Programs Matt Hawes matt.hawes@campaignforliberty.com,

Marketing: Matt Holdridge matt.holdridge@campaignforliberty.com,
Senior VP: Jesse Benton jesse@campaignforliberty.com>,
Presidents Assistant Amanda Lee amanda.lee@campaignforliberty.com,

Film/PR Kevin Brett kevin.brett@campaignforliberty.com,

Intern:Timothy Shoemaker timothy.shoemaker@campaignforliberty.com,

Outreach Assistant: Teri Capshaw teri.capshaw@campaignforliberty.com,

Donor Associate: Arick Stall arick.stall@campaignforliberty.com,

Development Director: Steve Beirfeldt steve@campaignforliberty.com

MRoCkEd
01-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Yes. We need this statement immediately.

UtahApocalypse
01-29-2010, 12:07 PM
YouTube - Who Let the Dogs Out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnMlWyLONo)

Let them have it!!

Bruno
01-29-2010, 12:08 PM
I think I'll take a chill pill instead and hold (my wallet) tight.

ghengis86
01-29-2010, 12:09 PM
just called and talked to "brad"

said a statement should be due in a couple hours. I asked him how to remove myself as a member and he told me to e-mail them with the request.

F*&^

FSP-Rebel
01-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Just called and told them that they need to get on this asap, otherwise they might want to start searching the employment section of the local newspaper.

yokna7
01-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Do you think Ron Paul will weigh in on this?

pacelli
01-29-2010, 12:11 PM
SO their "statement" was that they would release another statement at the end of the day?

FUCK THEM.

ghengis86
01-29-2010, 12:11 PM
well, CFL was nice while it lasted. I really thought this organization would be different. maybe I got caught up in a "hope/change" message, albeit from our spectrum.

meh, direct donations and local activism; sounds good enough to me.

MsDoodahs
01-29-2010, 12:12 PM
I called earlier and was told the statement will be out either today, or tomorrow, or maybe within a few days.

I am NOT kidding.

How I wish I were....

LittleLightShining
01-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Just talked to "Marion" who said it should be out today. When pressed further she said she "think[s] within the hour."

I asked where the statement would be found. She said on teh website. I asked who would be making the statement and she said she really didn't know but thought probably John Tate.

yokna7
01-29-2010, 12:13 PM
SO their "statement" was that they would release another statement at the end of the day?

FUCK THEM.

So this is how it is gonna end? The disintegration was very quick. Didn't see it coming.

Aratus
01-29-2010, 12:15 PM
lets be very polite in our emails...
lets do indicate to them that this is
an election year. lets try to be polite...

pcosmar
01-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Nothing, Yet/Still

catdd
I'm as mad as hell and I 'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

NickLeavens
Why don't we all volunteer for the Medina, Kokesh, (insert real liberty candidate here) campaigns and call potential voters in their districts instead of sitting around all day dialing C4L's office, when it's quite clear that no amount of pressure is going to make the ball roll faster?

It's something we should all be doing anyway, and it'd give us all the opportunity to show some real 'leadership'.

pacelli
01-29-2010, 12:17 PM
So this is how it is gonna end? The disintegration was very quick. Didn't see it coming.

Unfortunately many of people saw the writing on the wall for quite some time. The mere appearance of compromising on non-interventionism just created a critical mass.

JK/SEA
01-29-2010, 12:17 PM

Not the end. The start of a new chapter.

The R3VOLution continues on.

KCIndy
01-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Why don't we all volunteer for the Medina, Kokesh, (insert real liberty candidate here) campaigns and call potential voters in their districts instead of sitting around all day dialing C4L's office, when it's quite clear that no amount of pressure is going to make the ball roll faster?

It's something we should all be doing anyway, and it'd give us all the opportunity to show some real 'leadership'.

Good point. Adam Kokesh has a phone bank up and running:
http://callforkokesh.com/Login.php?ret_link=%2FNew_User.php%3Fret_link%3D%2 52F%26type%3DnotLogged&type=notLogged

ARealConservative
01-29-2010, 12:24 PM

I'm not disagreeing with you completely, but the CFL has far too much visibility (and funds) to ignore.

AuH2O
01-29-2010, 12:28 PM

Yes. And I wonder how many people who spent all day yesterday on the phones calling C4L bothered to drop a few calls in to their senators about Bernanke/Audit the Fed.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Something new seems to be in order.

Would be nice if there was a forum together with it.

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 12:30 PM

Unfortunately, this situation has been tying up my phone and time. I have been Fielding "WTF" calls nationwide for two days

RCA
01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
The CFL sticker is coming off my car tomorrow morning when I get up. Sigh...

NickLeavens
01-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately, this situation has been tying up my phone and time. I have been Fielding "WTF" calls nationwide for two days

Michael, I know you've been getting hammered with inquiries. There are plenty of others on here that could help pick up some slack and get things cracking. This could be an excellent wakeup call to help everyone get their focus back and remember that our grassroots efforts are the only reason most of us are here as supporters in the first place.

Pennsylvania
01-29-2010, 12:42 PM
The CFL sticker is coming off my car tomorrow morning when I get up. Sigh...

Replace it with an FSP sticker? ;)

RCA
01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Replace it with an FSP sticker? ;)

Maybe if I actually lived in NH, otherwise nope. I have two additional stickers on my car. One says "Ron Paul Was Right" and the other "Inflation is a Tax".

brandon
01-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Just emailed them all. Told them I'm done with them, remove me from all lists, and only way I would come back is if the leadership resigns.

dannno
01-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Maybe if I actually lived in NH, otherwise nope.

Advertising FSP in NH is like advertising the film Avatar in Hollywood.

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Just heard statement released. Am in meeting

RCA
01-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Advertising FSP in NH is like advertising the film Avatar in Hollywood.

Haha, I guess you got me.

Kevin_Kennedy
01-29-2010, 12:54 PM
What's the deal?

JK/SEA
01-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Time for a Rick Roll video.

UtahApocalypse
01-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Just heard statement released. Am in meeting

where?? I can't find it and no e-mail

klamath
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
The RP movement maybe at stake here people. There seems to be a lot of word weighing going on at CFL. It maybe to try and get it legally right for legal action in the future. A lot rides on the words put out and it may not be just the CFL that goes down.

You will get your answer sooner or later and you may not like the answer. The truth may break the bonds of the RP movement and life will go back to pre 2007.

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Was released via email first, about to be posted on web

LibertyEagle
01-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Allison is in Chat right now.

LittleLightShining
01-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Was released via email first, about to be posted on web

I understand the email went out to state coordinators. Official statement within the half hour. From what I gather from my sources it's whitewashing at its best.

NickLeavens
01-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Tate's statement:

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/#31963

brandon
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
At this point I'm done with the CFL. I don't care what the statement says. They are dead in my eyes.

RCA
01-29-2010, 01:06 PM
The RP movement maybe at stake here people. There seems to be a lot of word weighing going on at CFL. It maybe to try and get it legally right for legal action in the future. A lot rides on the words put out and it may not be just the CFL that goes down.

You will get your answer sooner or later and you may not like the answer. The truth may break the bonds of the RP movement and life will go back to pre 2007.

I want everybody to remember that the RP movement was only a part of the Liberty Movement which has been going on since 1776. No matter how bad this makes CFL or RP look, we march onward.

RCA
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Tate's letter = B.S.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/#31963

brandon
01-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Just emailed them all. Told them I'm done with them, remove me from all lists, and only way I would come back is if the leadership resigns.

In the CFL's defense, they did respond quickly to my email. Both with a long personal email, and phone calls from a friend of mine in National CFL (I haven't been able to answer because I'm at work)

phill4paul
01-29-2010, 02:45 PM
i want everybody to remember that the rp movement was only a part of the liberty movement which has been going on since 1776. No matter how bad this makes cfl or rp look, we march onward.

qft!

pacelli
01-29-2010, 02:48 PM
In the CFL's defense, they did respond quickly to my email. Both with a long personal email, and phone calls from a friend of mine in National CFL (I haven't been able to answer because I'm at work)

Awesome. So when is leadership resigning?

ronpaulhawaii
01-29-2010, 02:50 PM
i want everybody to remember that the rp movement was only a part of the liberty movement which has been going on since 1776. No matter how bad this makes cfl or rp look, we march onward.

+2010