PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson campaigning across America

Elwar
01-29-2010, 10:30 AM
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/albuquerque10/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100127006974&newsLang=en

Fresh off the heels of productive visits to New Hampshire last week and Washington, DC the week before, Johnson will visit Phoenix today, as well as Los Angeles, Orange County and Washington State next week. “I’m extremely encouraged by the number of individuals I’ve met since launching OUR America that are looking for a common-sense approach to governing and public policy,” stated Johnson. “Everyday people from all across the country are realizing enough is enough with politics as usual. It is time to put people before politics.” Johnson further added, “We need to focus on the pocketbook by cutting governmental spending and lowering taxes.”

In the coming weeks, Governor Johnson will continue his tour of America, with visits and speaking engagements scheduled in Washington, DC, Portland, OR and Lansing, MI. “The launch of the OUR America Initiative is providing opportunities for individual citizens to take part in meaningful public discussion on the future of our country,” he said. “The need for dialogue in today’s America is significant. My goal is to continue with this movement for as long as possible, and to focus on our need for tax cuts, lower spending, and limited governmental intervention on our civil liberties.”

Looks like he's doing what's needed to get some name recognition.

UtahApocalypse
01-29-2010, 10:33 AM
I am hoping to attend the event in Lansing.

itshappening
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Bump, please tell us what he's like UTAH!

Elwar
01-29-2010, 12:30 PM
I am hoping to attend the event in Lansing.

Is he going to be at MSU?

UtahApocalypse
01-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Is he going to be at MSU?

A location has not been formally announced yet.