PDA

View Full Version : I'm Mad @ the Situation, Not @ RPF

MelissaWV
01-28-2010, 01:32 PM
So I will treat RPF with respect. I will take a deep, deep breath. I will realize that the money I gave was in good faith, and that 99% of the people on this board have no power to tell me where that money went, or how it was spent in particular. I will notice that people are angry on all sides, and that they have a right to be, but lashing out in anger strikes the friendly and unfriendly alike. I will calmly notice that this is the day after the State of the Union Address, during which the President smirked and minced and pointed his finger, and generally stated that he doesn't care if the Supreme Court decides something; he will just ask Congress to "correct" it. He doesn't care if Congress says "no"; he will just Executive Order over their heads.

I will realize that I don't have to like everyone here, or what's going on, or what decisions are being made, but instead I can regroup, take another breath, and assemble a logical debate to counteract what I see as injustice and idiocy.

I will try to think things through, and be better than this.

Keller1967
01-28-2010, 01:33 PM
cool story bro

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi Melissa :)

rancher89
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
So I will treat RPF with respect. I will take a deep, deep breath. I will realize that the money I gave was in good faith, and that 99% of the people on this board have no power to tell me where that money went, or how it was spent in particular. I will notice that people are angry on all sides, and that they have a right to be, but lashing out in anger strikes the friendly and unfriendly alike. I will calmly notice that this is the day after the State of the Union Address, during which the President smirked and minced and pointed his finger, and generally stated that he doesn't care if the Supreme Court decides something; he will just ask Congress to "correct" it. He doesn't care if Congress says "no"; he will just Executive Order over their heads.

I will realize that I don't have to like everyone here, or what's going on, or what decisions are being made, but instead I can regroup, take another breath, and assemble a logical debate to counteract what I see as injustice and idiocy.

ditto, but I'm getting dizzy from taking a deep breath...:)

Aratus
01-28-2010, 01:37 PM
ultimately all presidents will face re-election, that is, if they are hearty, wholesome and healthy.
each decision our president now makes will be questioned by the voters in less than two years...
most presidents try not to be scandal ridden, two faced an impeachment trial and one quit before
the same said event could happen. personally, i was furious at the "W" in the winter of 2008/09
and had hoped the Democrats were about to pull him before the senate, i really felt that he was
more deserving of the whole shebang than were bill clinton & andy johnson. this is a bi-election year...

brandon
01-28-2010, 01:38 PM
riveting tale chap

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM

^This

brandon
01-28-2010, 02:22 PM
What did The Situation do?

http://chichi212.com/files/2009/12/mike-the-situation-306x460.jpg

Dreamofunity
01-28-2010, 02:56 PM
What did The Situation do?

http://chichi212.com/files/2009/12/mike-the-situation-306x460.jpg

Did you not see when he made fun of Snookie for having "too many rolls."

I'm mad at him too.

squarepusher