PDA

View Full Version : All C4L Threads Should Be Moved To Hot Topics

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:58 AM
They are in no way general politics.

Austin
01-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Grassroots Central, but not Hot Topics. And I don't mind if they stay in GP either.

pcosmar
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
They are in no way general politics.

Wrong.
They are current events that are political.
This is exactly where they should be.

Why are you so defensive.
Is your head on the chopping block?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Grassroots Central, but not Hot Topics. And I don't mind if they stay in GP either.

Ok GRC is fine. Funny how they just banned someone for similar reasons, yet Mods are openly breaking their own rules.... and those mods calling for transparency of other orgs.....

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Wrong.

No I just think its a disgrace all around. The ad was a disgrace and the way people are acting about it is a disgrace, esp coming from MODS of the board.

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Wrong.

lol...I'm wondering the SAME THING.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:04 PM
lol...I'm wondering the SAME THING.

When you are surrounded by enemies and they are firing all guns at you it is not wise to turn your guns to the person to your right.

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 12:06 PM
It is if the person to my right has a knife ready to plunge into me - because he was NEVER my ally.

MelissaWV
01-28-2010, 12:13 PM
When you are surrounded by enemies and they are firing all guns at you it is not wise to turn your guns to the person to your right.

That's a pretty bad analogy y'know :)

If you're surrounded by enemies pointing guns at you, you had better examine the person to your right. How'd they find you? You usually have a traitor or two in your midst.

That said, CFL seems like it's current and it belongs as part of the discussion. It is different from the other Hot Topics often cited as examples, because CFL purported to scoop up the ball and run with it after Dr. Paul did not become President. It also is directly entwined with the fate of many of the forum's oft-championed liberty candidates.

pcosmar
01-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Whoa,
I was disgusted at the central planning during the campaign and some screwy shit here in Michigan.
Those people are involved in CFL.
I signed up with them after the campaign, but with a "wait and see" attitude.
I haven't seen much. This doesn't look good. I'm not impressed.
I am simply observing

If they have something to say they should get off their asses and say it.
Otherwise there are a bunch of pissed off folks getting more pissed by the minute.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
That's a pretty bad analogy y'know :)

If you're surrounded by enemies pointing guns at you, you had better examine the person to your right. How'd they find you? You usually have a traitor or two in your midst.

yeah I know it was bad.

UtahApocalypse
01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Could move them to the C4L section while it still exists.

silverhawks
01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
They should stay put. Sweeping crap under the rug is what the OTHER folks do, isn't it?