MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 11:19 AM
What.

The.

Hell?

MRoCkEd
01-28-2010, 11:20 AM
LMAO.

They are probably being bombarded with calls, so they shut the lines down and accidentally used that message.

I hope this statement comes out today..

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:21 AM
They already said they are going to release a statement. What else do you want blood? You all need to freaking chill out until the statement is out.

I am completely embarrassed on so many levels, one being the ad, two the way some are acting about the ad and attacking the C4L.

Elwar
01-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Some people celebrate holidays for different lengths of time...

it sounds like they take the celebration of Thanksgiving very seriously...

KCIndy
01-28-2010, 11:23 AM
What.

The.

Hell?

I take it that's the message you're getting right now??

:mad::mad::mad:

... I'm beyond words here...

Liberty Star
01-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Two days is a long time in a campaign's life, leaving a claim like this unanswered can do a lot of damage if not dealt with promptly :

News | January 26, 2010, 2:34 am

Big bucks – and lots of praise – for Senate candidate Ken Buck
By Lynn Bartels Denver Post Staff Writer

Ken Buck, U.S. Senate candidate
A group called Campaign for Liberty is spending almost $350,000 on ads touting Ken Buck’s GOP Senate campaign.

If it's not true, it just takes two minutes to deny it.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 11:34 AM
They already said they are going to release a statement. What else do you want blood?

I guess competence is too much to ask? :o How hard is it to put up an intelligent phone message? And sure people make mistakes, but in a climate like this they should have reviewed the message. If you have 350K for campaign ads you can hire a competent administrative assistant.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:35 AM
I guess competence is too much to ask? :o How hard is it to put up an intelligent phone message? And sure people make mistakes, but in a climate like this they should have reviewed the message. If you have 350K for campaign ads you can hire a competent administrative assistant.

Yeah I guess you are right they should have anticipated you all acting like a bunch of jack asses.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah I guess you are right they should have anticipated you all acting like a bunch of jack asses.

Why shouldn't we treat the C4L with the same vigor we treat the MSM? When Medina wasn't invited to the debates we raised hell and look what has happened. If we don't hold Liberty organizations to the same fire we are as guilty of cronyism as the politicians we are trying to oust.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Why shouldn't we treat the C4L with the same vigor we treat the MSM? When Medina wasn't invited to the debates we raised hell and look what has happened. If we don't hold Liberty organizations to the same fire we are as guilty of cronyism as the politicians we are trying to oust.

With friends like you who needs enemies.

Tent for one for sale (http://www.lp.org/)

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 11:43 AM

:rolleyes: Are you looking in the mirror?

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 11:44 AM

THANK YOU.

Be damned if I'll sit down and shut up.

This household donated $6,900 dollars directly to the RP campaign and another $1,200 directly to Campaign for Liberty PLUS purchased CFL items for groups on the ground in various places.

I'm OUTRAGED with their behavior and BY GOD I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE.

Peace&Freedom
01-28-2010, 11:45 AM

With friends like CFL backing pro-war candidates, and not updating their phone system for two months, who needs CFL?

idirtify
01-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Just checked my email; nothing there from C4L. So I sent them this one.

---------------------
John,

Apparently you are not answering your phone or emailing an explanation about why C4L decided to spend $350K advertising pro-war candidate Ken Buck. This is a major concern within the Liberty Movement at this moment. It would be wise if you would respond in some way asap; answer your phone, post an announcement on Liberty Forest, or send out a mass email.

Thank-you
---------------------

Feel free to copy and paste and email.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 11:46 AM

Which friend has been better to Debra Medina? Those who helped get her in the debates? Or those who spend money on a questionable candidate instead of her?

But hey. If it's all just about being in the biggest tent possible then why not just donate directly to the GOP? I get enough junk mail from them these days.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:46 AM
THANK YOU.

This household donated $6,900 dollars directly to the RP campaign and another $1,200 directly to Campaign for Liberty PLUS purchased CFL items for groups on the ground in various places.

None of your money was used for that. Your money has been long spent.

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 11:47 AM

Spending 350K on a fucking warmonger - YOU DAMN RIGHT THEY SHOULD HAVE ANTICIPATED FURY.

And if they didn't, what does that tell you?

THEY ARE TAKING MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO GUNNY, ADAM, RAND, DEB!

They're lower than THEIVES in my view and TATE damn well better have a REALLY REALLY good explanation.

Regardless, I think they've cooked their own goose with this one.

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 11:49 AM

So you know exactly whose $5million went into starting up C4L and whose was spent on the campaign? If you can get me the tax forms to prove it, I'd appreciate that. It might help me figure out where C4L's 990's are.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 11:52 AM

And you know when she donated $1,200 to the CFL (not the Ron Paul campaign) and when that was spent? Maybe everyone should just contact you for the answers. :p

Seriously though, while I'm not ready to through the CFL under the bus (yet), folks have a right to be mad and to vent. The ball's in the CFL's court now. And if the end result is that people end up donating more to specific candidates they trust and less to a centralized organization that's not the end of the world.

idirtify

You are joking, right?

ItsTime
THEY ARE TAKING MONEY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO GUNNY, ADAM, RAND, DEB!

Did they fill out the survey? (serious question)

YumYum
01-28-2010, 11:53 AM
What.

The.

Hell?

Closed for Thanksgiving? They're looking for the turkey.:D

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Closed for Thanksgiving? They're looking for the turkey.:D

lol!

I needed a good laugh.

Thanks, Yum. :)

dannno
01-28-2010, 11:56 AM
CFL covered in gravy?

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Did they fill out the survey? (serious question)

From the main thread on this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2514068&postcount=141

"Here at the Kokesh campaign, we haven't received our survey yet. Looking forward to fill it out."

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 11:59 AM
How is this in general politics?

LibertyMage
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
http://therealbarackobama.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sky-is-falling.jpg

brandon
01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
You know what's absolutely hilarious...

The CFL stopped answer their phones but I received a phone call from them 30 minutes ago asking for a donation.

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 12:12 PM

Because many members AND NON MEMBERS have given MONEY to CFL.

Everyone - members AND NON MEMBERS need to know what is going on.

They turn to RPFs as a source of information.

RPFs is serving that role.

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 12:12 PM

The CFL stopped answer their phones but I received a phone call from them 30 minutes ago asking for a donation.

Oh.

My.

God.

That is not funny.

That is ... tragic.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:13 PM

Proof? I demand transparency from your post.

brandon
01-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Proof? I demand transparency from your post.

Dude what is your problem? You're in every thread chain posting in defense of the CFL.

qh4dotcom
01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
THANK YOU.

This was a mistake I am not going to make again although I only spent $100+ donating directly to Ron Paul in 2008. Look, if you guys want to help CFL, Rand Paul and Ron Paul you guys are doing it the wrong way...give money to them directly and stuff like this happens...I don't trust the Paul family with my money after they blew $34 million in the 2008 presidential race and did not win a single state. I don't ever recall RP saying that he would be careful with campaign contributions and spend the money wisely like Peter Schiff has. What you should all do instead is buy bumper stickers, T-shirts, etc at the Campaign for Liberty Store, the RonPaulforCongress.com store, etc and pass this them out or sell them on Ebay...that way you accomplish two goals...helping spread the liberty message and donating to their campaigns. Store purchases are considered as campaign contributions....at least if you make a purchase at their stores, you get something in return and you may even get back your money by selling the merchandise.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Dude what is your problem? You're in every thread chain posting in defense of the CFL.

Im not defending anyone. So you have no proof? Ok no prob. Ill just assume you are lying.

DjLoTi
01-28-2010, 12:18 PM
THANK YOU.

Yeah, this is exactly the problem with political orgs.. they take your money, but not your philosophy. Instead you give THEM money, and they promote their own philosophy.

Well, that and I hardly have ANY money AT ALL so.. donating to political orgs is not likely to happen from me. I can make a bigger difference with my technical expertise, setting up networks or something. Sending them my money is just taking food out of my kitchen, and sometimes is the difference between eating and not eating for a day.

But I consider myself *very real* america. lol =P

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Im not defending anyone. So you have no proof? Ok no prob. Ill just assume you are lying.

if you want to get banned so badly why don't you straight up ask the mods to disable your account? You aren't contributing anything to the conversation except insults toward people who think the opposite of you.

Come on man, rise above this. You don't have to agree with us "jack-asses" but at least treat us with the same respect you've shown in the past.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 12:21 PM

Nobody is accusing the CFL of lying. If they said "We didn't spend 350K on that ad" and people were demanding "proof" you'd have a point. Otherwise you don't. Taking what little has actually been said so far by the CFL at face value this all really sucks. The ball is in their court now.

ItsTime
Yeah, this is exactly the problem with political orgs.. they take your money, but not your philosophy. Instead you give THEM money, and they promote their own philosophy.

Well, that and I hardly have ANY money AT ALL so.. donating to political orgs is not likely to happen from me. I can make a bigger difference with my technical expertise, setting up networks or something. Sending them my money is just taking food out of my kitchen, and sometimes is the difference between eating and not eating for a day.

But I consider myself *very real* america. lol =P

Exactly. People who gave money have no one to blame but themselves. I know when I give thousands of dollars to people I ask where it is going to go first.

When I gave to Ron Paul I KNEW he wasn't going to spend all his money and entrusted him to do what he wanted with it. AT THAT POINT IT WAS NO LONGER MY MONEY.

Some people here have a hard time understanding that.

I dont give money so I can tell them what to do. I guess some people give money to orgs so they can claim ownership of that org and boss it around.

dannno

Are you suggesting that the newspaper article about the $350k was a lie and the C4L is going to come out eventually and tell us that they never gave that money to him?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Are you suggesting that the newspaper article about the $350k was a lie and the C4L is going to come out eventually and tell us that they never gave that money to him?

No you missed the convo.

pacelli
01-28-2010, 12:22 PM

What is your motivation for trying to ridicule & shut people up who have a problem with their behavior?

DjLoTi
01-28-2010, 12:24 PM
When I gave to Ron Paul I KNEW he wasn't going to spend all his money and entrusted him to do what he wanted with it.

See, I gave Ron Paul like $600, a drop in the bucket, but a lot of money for me. And *I* thought he WOULD spend it! But he didn't! I was so mad! Especially considering how hard I worked in other areas to push his campaign.

So after that, I'm not sending money away to a campaign. If I want to get involved, I'll do something I'm good at, like creating a facebook group or reaching out to people. Maybe they can donate money ;P

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:25 PM
What is your motivation for trying to ridicule & shut people up who have a problem with their behavior?

Same as theirs.

pacelli
01-28-2010, 12:25 PM
This was a mistake I am not going to make again although I only spent $100+ donating directly to Ron Paul in 2008. Look, if you guys want to help CFL, Rand Paul and Ron Paul you guys are doing it the wrong way...give money to them directly and stuff like this happens...I don't trust the Paul family with my money after they blew $34 million in the 2008 presidential race and did not win a single state. I don't ever recall RP saying that he would be careful with campaign contributions and spend the money wisely like Peter Schiff has. What you should all do instead is buy bumper stickers, T-shirts, etc at the Campaign for Liberty Store, the RonPaulforCongress.com store, etc and pass this them out or sell them on Ebay...that way you accomplish two goals...helping spread the liberty message and donating to their campaigns. Store purchases are considered as campaign contributions....at least if you make a purchase at their stores, you get something in return and you may even get back your money by selling the merchandise.

I can't in good faith even advertise an organization like the CFL if they are going to support neocons. That is not the message I want to be associated with.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Exactly. People who gave money have no one to blame but themselves. I know when I give thousands of dollars to people I ask where it is going to go first.

When I gave to Ron Paul I KNEW he wasn't going to spend all his money and entrusted him to do what he wanted with it. AT THAT POINT IT WAS NO LONGER MY MONEY.

So far I haven't heard anybody suggesting a lawsuit to get the money back. Yes the CFL has the right to do with the money what they will and people have a right to publicly complain about it. Everything that's transpired fits within everybody's "rights". I get junk mail and telemarketting calls from John Cornyne's racket asking for contributions all the time. When I found out that he donated money to Rand's opponent, even though his marketer claimed this was just about helping republicans win in the general election, I complained and I had a right to. Same here.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Same as theirs.

Show me who has called you a "jackass" and "whiney pussy"

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
See, I gave Ron Paul like $600, a drop in the bucket, but a lot of money for me. And *I* thought he WOULD spend it! But he didn't! I was so mad! Especially considering how hard I worked in other areas to push his campaign.

So after that, I'm not sending money away to a campaign. If I want to get involved, I'll do something I'm good at, like creating a facebook group or reaching out to people. Maybe they can donate money ;P

How did you think he was going to spend it all? Did you not understand the mans history? I had not followed Ron Paul at all before 2007. But I understood that man NEVER spends all the money he is given. How did you not do the same research if you were giving a lot of money?

But you agree once you give the money its no longer yours?

brandon
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM

They called me from this number: 202 730 9944

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:28 PM

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt say they did.

DjLoTi
To me, I thought EVERYTHING needed to happen to get Ron Paul to win. I thought they actually wanted to win, I didn't think they were just going to raise a bunch of money and act like it was still the middle of april, when they didn't have ANY support...

But yeah I agree about money not being yours.

ItsTime

Thats not proof, take a picture.

DjLoTi
01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
August: "the crowds are getting bigger and bigger and I'm constantly surprised"
October: "the crowds are getting bigger and bigger and I'm constantly surprised"
December (money bomb): "We're doing better then I ever imagined and we're growing every day"

Instead, Ron Paul needs to say: YES, we were #1 in donations, YES I think we are a frontrunner, YES our support is very real. Instead of 'omg there r a lot of ppl in america'

LittleLightShining

I dont give money so I can tell them what to do. I guess some people give money to orgs so they can claim ownership of that org and boss it around.
No, the C4L started out as one thing and morphed into something else. That said they did keep people from the campaign which should have been a huge red flag. The difference was that THIS was supposed to be all about the grassroots. And they still say that. Even though instead of sending the damned survey to state coordinators to utilize on the ground they have a full time staffer to handle the logistics of sending it out on a state by state level. Apparently Vermont candidates won't get the survey until July.

Please, ItsTime, just stop defending them already. When it's over, if you're right you can post 6 million times about how you were right. Until tehn, the burden of proof is on C4L and you driving a wedge between yourself and other posters here is doing a lot more damage than good. However, you do have aright to your opinion.

Anyway, folks, don't expect a statement until tomorrow at the soonest.

low preference guy
brandonyates, did you give them hell when they called?

itstime: proof further than a telephone number might infringe privacy laws. we are a community here and have good faith on what others within the community say, unless we have evidence to the contrary. brandonyates has been a good member. you, on the contrary, *removed*

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:33 PM
No, the C4L started out as one thing and morphed into something else. That said they did keep people from the campaign which should have been a huge red flag. The difference was that THIS was supposed to be all about the grassroots. And they still say that. Even though instead of sending the damned survey to state coordinators to utilize on the ground they have a full time staffer to handle the logistics of sending it out on a state by state level. Apparently Vermont candidates won't get the survey until July.

Please, ItsTime, just stop defending them already. When it's over, if you're right you can post 6 million times about how you were right. Until tehn, the burden of proof is on C4L and you driving a wedge between yourself and other posters here is doing a lot more damage than good. However, you do have aright to your opinion.

Anyway, folks, don't expect a statement until tomorrow at the soonest.

For the 1000th time Im not defending them.

jmdrake
01-28-2010, 12:34 PM
How did you think he was going to spend it all? Did you not understand the mans history? I had not followed Ron Paul at all before 2007. But I understood that man NEVER spends all the money he is given. How did you not do the same research if you were giving a lot of money?

But you agree once you give the money its no longer yours?

Well I think most people research candidates positions rather than their campaign spending habits. That said this is apples an oranges. Saving money from a congressional campaign when you're ahead anyway and you're going to run again in a couple of years is one thing. Saving money is a presidential campaign, when you're behind and when spending that money might actually do some good is quite another. Still I didn't complain when he ended the campaign with a lot of money left over. Spending the money on a candidate that goes against a major reason why a lot of people supported you in the first place.....?

That said, I'm pretty sure this was not a direct decision by Paul. If so I just don't get it. And while the C4L has a right to spend it however they wish, there is also consequences to how you exercise your rights. One may be not getting as much money next go round.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:34 PM
brandonyates, did you give them hell when they called?

itstime: proof further than a telephone number might infringe privacy laws. we are a community here and have good faith on what others within the community say, unless we have evidence to the contrary. brandonyates has been a good member. you, on the contrary, are awful.

You a lawyer?

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 12:36 PM
For the 1000th time Im not defending them.

Ok, not defending them. Just attacking anyone who's pissed off (for good reason) about this.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Ok, not defending them. Just attacking anyone who's pissed off (for good reason) about this.

And I have good reason to be pissed about people attacking them.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 12:38 PM
What the hell are you talking about? I didnt say they did.

this is what i'm talking about.

This movement is nothing but a bunch of cry baby p-ssies.

Get use to a bunch of whine ass babies? No wonder this movement ever got traction until the neo-cons hijacked it.

yes, that they are spending too much time answering whack jobs that call them and not enough time responding.

I would do the same f-ing thing. No wonder this movement is called a bunch of whack jobs and kooks. People cant even wait for a statement to start badgering their own.

Of course you have the right to be a jack ass. After all it got you this far.... lol

Fact: This movement got no where until the neo-cons hijacked it.

Same as theirs.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:40 PM

again what are you talking about? I know what I said. If you cant keep up with the convo maybe you shouldn't speak.

And you all have been doing a pretty good job proving all my insults.

DjLoTi
01-28-2010, 12:41 PM

Damn that post must have taken some time 2 make.. LoL

low preference guy
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
guys, let's just ignore itstime. the *removed* "person who enjoys attention very much" thrills with each response.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Damn that post must have taken some time 2 make.. LoL

Lmao I have stalkers!

Live_Free_Or_Die
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM

You wanna match my $5 donation to Gunny and bump this thread?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228672

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM

Are you sure about that? Are you absolutely, positively SURE about that?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Are you sure about that? Are you absolutely, positively SURE about that?

100% sure.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 12:47 PM
again what are you talking about? I know what I said. If you cant keep up with the convo maybe you shouldn't speak.

And you all have been doing a pretty good job proving all my insults.

All I'm trying to get you to realize is that this is not your best day ever. I'd really like to see you not get banned in any way. Take some time away from the boards. No one faults your for being pissed. It's just the way you are handling it that isn't good.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
All I'm trying to get you to realize is that this is not your best day ever. I'd really like to see you not get banned in any way. Take some time away from the boards. No one faults your for being pissed. It's just the way you are handling it that isn't good.

ive done what I wanted to do anyway. its all good.

randolphfuller
01-28-2010, 12:50 PM
I cannot think of a single explanation that can help them. Do we get to see the pictures when the boy at West Point kills his first Arab for Christ? No one should give one more dime to c4L That money was taken from members of the freedom movement by fraud and under false pretenses. All in Colorado haave a duty to vote for Bennet if this blod crazed creep wins!

Live_Free_Or_Die
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
ive done what I wanted to do anyway. its all good.

Two donations to Gunny so far. Pick any candidate, any amount. Will be standing by in chat for the doers not the talkers.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2515771&posted=1#post2515771

steve005
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Yeah I guess you are right they should have anticipated you all acting like a bunch of jack asses

so since its the cfl we cant question their motives? fuck anyone who tries to mislead people, like the many trolls on this forum

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:00 PM
so since its the cfl we cant question their motives? fuck anyone who tries to mislead people, like the many trolls on this forum

In my personal experience when you start questioning C4L on this forum phone calls are made and the big guns move in to try to take you out.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:03 PM
In my personal experience when you start questioning C4L on this forum phone calls are made and the big guns move in to try to take you out.

For the record I am in no way tied to the C4L.

LibertyEagle
01-28-2010, 01:07 PM
There you go again, rewriting history.

JK/SEA
01-28-2010, 01:08 PM
For the record I am in no way tied to the C4L.

proof?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:09 PM
proof?

Call and ask them :D

aclove
01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
How do you prove a negative?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
proof?

it doesn't matter. I think people have calmed down. no need for a witch hunt.

LibertyEagle

In my opinion, they should have stopped the robo-calls, in light of what is going on right now. But, I'm pretty sure that C4L hires another organization to make those calls. They're not doing them themselves. They probably made the arrangement for the calls to start, some days ago.

Annihilia
01-28-2010, 01:11 PM
proof?

Hah! Well played.

JK/SEA
01-28-2010, 01:13 PM
How do you prove a negative?

i'm just being a smart ass..:)

ItsTime
i'm just being a smart ass..:)

So youre not going to call and ask them?

eOs

obvious troll is obvious

JK/SEA
01-28-2010, 01:15 PM

nah...i made my point.

Unless of course you want to come clean?...hah!

MsDoodahs
01-28-2010, 01:16 PM

Quoted.

For.

TRUTH.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Who are the big guns?

AuH2O
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Call and ask them :D

Ask what? How was Thanksgiving dinner?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Ask what? How was Thanksgiving dinner?

That would be the polite thing to do.

JK/SEA
01-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Who are the big guns?

lol

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:23 PM
There you go again, rewriting history.

There you go again with your selective memory. Go eat some cheese.

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Who are the big guns?

Debbie Hopper.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Debbie Hopper.

Whats her handle?

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Debbie Hopper's handle is Debbie Hopper.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Debbie Hopper's handle is Debbie Hopper.

haha ok

ARealConservative
01-28-2010, 01:27 PM

ask them about a guy with a name "ItsTime"? :confused:

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:29 PM
ask them about a guy with a name "ItsTime"? :confused:

Sure why not? Leave a message. Im sure they will get back to you on it.

LibertyEagle
01-28-2010, 01:32 PM
There you go again with your selective memory. Go eat some cheese.

Nope. Just not letting you get away with your ploy. The ball is in your court; keep it going, or not.

ARealConservative
01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Sure why not? Leave a message. Im sure they will get back to you on it.

because that isn't your name.

But it doesn't matter.

People have every reason to be upset with CFL. Even people that didn't give them money can be upset with them for aiding the enemy.

dannno
01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
MMMmmmmmmmm cheese...

ARealConservative
01-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Those of you upset with Obama - get over yourself. He can do what he wants.

I think that is the gist of ItsTimes odd "non defense" of CFL.

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:44 PM
nope. Just not letting you get away with your ploy. The ball is in your court; keep it going, or not.

What PLOY???

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 01:46 PM
:D this reminds me of Christmas time with the family :D

constituent
01-28-2010, 01:46 PM
What PLOY???

I'd like to hear the story... I hate being in the dark.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-28-2010, 01:47 PM
I'd like to hear the story... I hate being in the dark.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/10/michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

rancher89
01-28-2010, 01:49 PM
:D this reminds me of Christmas time with the family :D

Actually, it's more civil than my family Thanksgivings.........grumble mumble :(

LibertyEagle
01-28-2010, 01:52 PM
What PLOY???

I take it that you want to keep it going. Ok, fine. Your choice.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2473067&postcount=189

Now, if you want to continue it, you should probably start a new thread, so as to not pull this one off-topic.

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Those of you upset with Obama - get over yourself. He can do what he wants.

I think that is the gist of ItsTimes odd "non defense" of CFL.

http://southernfemalelawyer.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/glenn-beck-goes-crazy-in-radio-show-pin-head-funny-comedy.jpg

LittleLightShining
01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Maybe, LE, if you hadn't been the only person here SQUELCHING any kind of criticism of C4L we may have had a better idea of what was going on by now and would have had more leverage to actually make it a bottom up organization.

You can pretend all you want that you don't know what I'm talking about or that you played no such role but you absolutely did. You did it EVERY time. And when you didn't want to do it on the open board you took it to a private conversation with me. So please, shut up and stop acting like Matt Collins minus the rolly-eyed emoticon with your "who me??" "I don't know what you're talking about" crap.

I will say it AGAIN. I posted criticisms. You got ticked off, pointed Debbie Hopper to the thread I was active in and she asked my state coordinator to let me go. You can play little miss innocent all you want but you and I both know YOU put her on that thread. You and I both know YOU had a problem with what I was saying and you damn well wanted to make sure she saw it. You can come up with all the bullshit excuses you want about how you had nothing to do with it but the facts remain. And after I listened to you try to weasel yourself out of responsibility and you KNEW I KNEW the truth you started harassing me even further.

So can it already.

ARealConservative
01-28-2010, 02:16 PM
http://southernfemalelawyer.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/glenn-beck-goes-crazy-in-radio-show-pin-head-funny-comedy.jpg

exactly

"Just leave CFL alone"

Meatwasp
01-28-2010, 02:19 PM
The plot thickens. Hee

LibertyEagle
01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
I've already responded to your ravings. There is no way for me to have a conversation with someone who is not rational. I have no idea what to tell you. You didn't want to listen to me then; you won't listen to me now.

pacelli
01-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Is it still possible for the general membership to fire Tate?

ItsTime
01-28-2010, 02:28 PM
exactly

"Just leave CFL alone"

Apparently you havent heard the latest developments :eek:

idirtify
01-28-2010, 02:39 PM

Regarding who has the worst misunderstanding, it appears you don’t even comprehend such basic concepts as:

1) ANYONE can complain - no matter if they gave money or not;
2) Contributors are NOT “to blame” more than the misappropriators.

idirtify
01-28-2010, 02:46 PM

No. If you are comparing your reason to the reason for the complaints against C4L, yours is not a “good reason”. Surely you understand the principle of relative merit.

disorderlyvision
01-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Two donations to Gunny so far. Pick any candidate, any amount. Will be standing by in chat for the doers not the talkers.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2515771&posted=1#post2515771

donated