PDA

View Full Version : Time to Refocus - RP Campaign money most important right now

FrankRep
10-05-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.RonPaul2008.com/ <-- Please Donate

Everyone,

There are so many projects I want to do personally like a commercials for Ohio or a Flyover at the OSU v Michigan, but Official Campaign money is the most important thing right now. We need to show improvement and growth beyond 5 Million dollars. If you donate, please donate to the official campaign.

For you overachievers who maxed our your donations, you rock. You inspire me. If you want to donate more, think about helping other Meetup groups to buy commercials for their area.

Our highest non-Official priorities are New Hampshire, and New York because they moved up the Primaries to Oct. 12. Please help them our first above other local Meetup groups.

I have faith we can do this. We must do this. One day we can tell our grandkids about this historical event. This will be huge. This election will be remembered and analyzed for many years to come.

Take care,

Remember that I believe in you. I feel it in my heart.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!

FrankRep
10-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T49786-94762424

DrNoZone
10-05-2007, 04:13 PM
I second this. The only extra project I would suggest anyone contributing to is radio/tv/print advertising in New Hampshire. And of course spending small amounts for flyers and whatnot in your hometown is good. But thousands for flyovers at NASCAR? A waste at this point in the game, imho.

paulitics
10-05-2007, 04:25 PM
I beleive continuing on our NH projects is the best investment of money we can have. If we rely on headquarters to get it done , it will be too late.

Plus, we can tap into more creativity and individuality than HQs doing a more effective job. I love the newspaper articles and TV commercials, they are homeruns.. I just wish we were raising more money to get this finished.

We need to learn our lessons from Iowa strawpoll, and redouble our efforts and get this rolling now. A month from now will already be getting too late with the holiday season.

4th quater announcements won't be made until January. And other early states we need to continue our grassroots projects as well. The first 5 states are crucial and I don't see the hQ's spending enough time or money there.

michaelwise
10-05-2007, 04:29 PM
The News Media is now picking apart the TV ad's of the other candidates. Now would be a good time to air a somewhat controversial ad to discredit Hillery's health care plan.

How about an ad that's something like this.

Do thinking Americans really believe that a nation with 9 trillion dollars of national debt, and unfunded entitlement liabilities of 50 trillion dollars, can really afford an unfundable universal health care plan for the United States? Get real. If we are going to save the future of this country, we must reduce the size of government soon, bring the troops home, and allow free markets to operate as intended, before we go completely broke. Ron Paul is that Hope for America, to have a future that is sustainable. Register Republican and Vote for Ron Paul before it is too late.

Controversy gets media attention.

thehittgirl
10-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Everyone,

There are so many projects I want to do personally like a commercials for Ohio or a Flyover at the OSU v Michigan, but Official Campaign money is the most important thing right now. We need to show improvement and growth beyond 5 Million dollars. If you donate, please donate to the official campaign.

For you overachievers who maxed our your donations, you rock. You inspire me. If you want to donate more, think about giving the money to a friend and let them donate it for you. You could even help out other Meetup groups to help buy commercials.

Our highest non-Official priorities are New Hampshire, and New York because they moved up the Primaries to Oct. 12. Please help them our first above other local Meetup groups.

I have faith we can do this. We must do this. One day we can tell our grandkids about this historical event. This will be huge. This election will be remembered and analyzed for many years to come.

Take care,

Remember that I believe in you. I feel it in my heart.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!

I had asked for assistance for a flea market all over the place(here is the last place I expect it from) but I am in NY. I really hate asking for stuff but this is important to me.

My husband was hoping at least one of our meetup groups would contribute(it would be .80 each) It's 25.00. Only a select few contribute time and moneywise. I'm gonna keep bugging em though. Right now, we're low on cash as I don't work, and he says no more, he's tired of pulling a good amount of the weight.

It's gotta pay off, right? I'm not willing to hand this state over to Giuliani. No way.

FrankRep
10-05-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.RonPaul2008.com/ <-- Please Donate

TechnoGuyRob
10-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I agree. Please, donate. Donate! DONATE! I will be, soon...

kylejack
10-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Expanding the supporter base is part of fund-raising. If spending $100 gets 3 more people to learn about Paul and spend $100 each, you've triped the effectiveness of your money.

TechnoGuyRob
10-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Bumpy!