PDA

View Full Version : Why listen?

Sarge
01-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Why will millions turn in to listen to BO give more of his lies tonight? I am curious what their thinking is that all of a sudden he has changed.

This is one of those nights, I wish people would black out the media and send a big message.

I for one refuse to be brain washed on what is not going to happen.

Steve Liesman was just on CNBC trying to off set the hearings today. Attempted brain washing that they did the right thing with AIG.

BO has not kept one promise yet, so I intend to hit the sack and save myself the headache of watching him with his nose up in the air telling us how he is going to make it better with more give aways to those who are not paying taxes.

So, BO, flash your smile, put your nose up in the air and read your lying teleprompter.

I expect to wake up in six months and it will be worse. He doesn't have a clue. Nor do the rest of the ones advising him.

The hearings today made that more than evident. " I was not involved with that"

Stary Hickory
01-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Personally I cannot stand to hear him speak. So I won't be watching. I'll read about it, and avoid the sensationalized news media.

Sarge
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Big bump.

Now if we can get 100M to shut him and the MSM off for a night it will send the wake up call of all time.

BO is a media hog. and that would be the way to bring him down big time fast. No one watches.

Valli6
01-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Fox Business channel is going to have Neil Cavuto & John Stossel discussing it. That could be interesting, especially Stossel's show.

Fox Business Special Report: State of the Union
As the President addresses the nation and lays out his plan for our country’s future, Neil has insight & analysis! Plus, America speaks out as Stossel gets live audience reaction!

georgiaboy
01-27-2010, 05:42 PM
not watching bump

Dieseler
01-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Anyone have a stream of Fox Business?
I'd like to listen to the commentary on the sotu tonight.

MurrayMe
01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Fox Business channel is going to have Neil Cavuto & John Stossel discussing it. That could be interesting, especially Stossel's show.

Maybe I'll just watch that.

awake
01-27-2010, 06:41 PM
I watch to gain his true intent - the complete opposite of what he says he will do.

MelissaWV
01-27-2010, 06:50 PM
I watch to watch the watchers.

You can learn an awful lot about people based on who stands, sits, and applauds this claptrap. Having said that, I very seldom can sit through the entire thing. I may just pick it up on YouTube if possible. The commentary is nauseating.

akforme
01-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Luckily I don't have TV so I can't tune in.

I can't, in fact I have only see him speak one time (you lie speach) since he's been president. I couldn't watch GWB for the last 3 years.

tangent4ronpaul
01-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Just imagine how much fun it's going to be to watch South Park and SNL mock and roast him....

-t

Reason
01-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Luckily I don't have TV so I can't tune in.

http://www.youtube.com/citizentube?feature=ticker

Valli6
01-27-2010, 09:41 PM
You can watch Fox Business here.
http://interactive.foxbusiness.com/livestream/live.html?chanId=5