PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, MSM ignoring Paul today?

coastie
10-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Have had CNN on in the background all day, and not a peep. I had a feeling this was going to happen.....

Faux news seems to have declared the general election will be Hitlery v Julie-Annie I noticed this morning while getting ready for work....:eek:

Bryan
10-05-2007, 02:46 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22808

Steve Hunt
10-05-2007, 02:49 PM
The MSM would GREATLY benefit from Paul winning in that he'd totally deregulate and they could use their MASSIVE capital to buy up everything and consolidate beyond anything ever seen....

JosephTheLibertarian
10-05-2007, 02:50 PM
The MSM would GREATLY benefit from Paul winning in that he'd totally deregulate and they could use their MASSIVE capital to buy up everything and consolidate beyond anything ever seen....

yes.... but then there would be more competition

coastie
10-05-2007, 02:56 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22808

:confused:

ok....

I was just pointing out that its awfully quiet today considering yesterday's exposure for him. I wasnt implying there was a conspiracy. :D

Steve Hunt
10-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Funnier than a comic strip.

yes.... but then there would be more competition

Bryan
10-05-2007, 03:02 PM
:confused:

ok....

I was just pointing out that its awfully quiet today considering yesterday's exposure for him. I wasnt implying there was a conspiracy. :D

Sorry, but "ignoring" just seemd more loaded of a word, saying "less press coverage" is more of an observation. That I would expect as the news cycle moves on.

Bradley in DC
10-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Have had CNN on in the background all day, and not a peep. I had a feeling this was going to happen.....

Faux news seems to have declared the general election will be Hitlery v Julie-Annie I noticed this morning while getting ready for work....:eek:

Coastie,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support for Dr. Paul. Over the years, the news cycles have become impossibly short. They have very short attention spans anymore. They remind me of a goldfish in the bowl swimming in circles and going, "Oh look, there's a castle....Oh look, there's a castle....Oh look, there's a castle." It isn't always about Dr. Paul. This country has lots of problems.

coastie
10-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Coastie,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support for Dr. Paul. Over the years, the news cycles have become impossibly short. They have very short attention spans anymore. They remind me of a goldfish in the bowl swimming in circles and going, "Oh look, there's a castle....Oh look, there's a castle....Oh look, there's a castle." It isn't always about Dr. Paul. This country has lots of problems.

Thanks for the welcome, Bradely, and I appologize to the other poster if the word seemed "loaded"- I guess I'm not used to being on a forum where there are people who can use the English language to its full potential.:cool:

Bryan
10-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Bradely, and I appologize to the other poster if the word seemed "loaded"- I guess I'm not used to being on a forum where there are people who can use the English language to its full potential.:cool:
:D LOL! Thanks - and welcome. Didn't mean to be harsh... :)

Paulitician
10-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Which is exactly why they are giving him all the coverage, and all the monetary support right? Oh wait...

max
10-05-2007, 04:51 PM

dude...the MSM already did that..

and for the record...deregulation is GOOD for small to mid size businesses..

It is expensive competition killing regulations that benefit Big businessses over small...

It's very simple, Big Businesses can bring economies of scale to bear and easily absorb the cost of high taxes and regulations....wheras small business get crushed by taxes and regulations....

Ever notice how so many Big Businesses support liberal politicians> They arent impacted as much. Often times, it is Big established businesses themselves that LOBBY FOR the regulations as a means of killing off the newcomers

ItsTime
10-05-2007, 04:55 PM
If you really want them to start talking about us everyday?

THEN RAISE THE $4 MILLION THIS MONTH!