PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is ALL OVER the media - Larry King tonight

sofia
01-25-2010, 04:18 PM
He was on Squakbox AND Beck today....and will also be on Larry King tonight debating the Marxist dwarf Robert Reich..

We all need to do our smal part to keep promoting him....call in to talk radio.....letters to the editor...talk to stranegrs etc.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/122747

paulitics
01-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Is it just me, or does Ron and Larry seem to have a good rapport going on? He is on almost every week it seems.

dannno
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Woohoo!!

emazur
01-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Could be interesting as Reich has some of the same views we have on the problems with America's economy (though probably has different solutions):
http://robertreich.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

Wall Street's self-serving view of the unique role of financial institutions is mirrored in the two agencies that run the American economy -- the Treasury and the Fed. Their job, as they see it, is to keep the financial economy "sound," by which they mean keeping Wall Street's own investors and creditors happy.

Chester Copperpot
01-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Is it just me, or does Ron and Larry seem to have a good rapport going on? He is on almost every week it seems.

yeah because during the campaignlarry king was banned on having ron paul on the show and larry probably said fuck this and has him on

Cowlesy
01-25-2010, 06:15 PM
My guess is that Ron Paul seems to be able to find common points with everyone, and never makes it personal.

I nearly spit out my water when he was on with Anthony Weiner (who I think is obnoxious to no end), and Anthony Weiner said something endearing of Ron Paul (I can't remember what exactly).

I think it goes to his "criticize the issue" instead of "criticizing the person" meme.

Voltaire
01-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Ron is intelligent. You are guaranteed to get someone who can speak intelligently to the camera.

I think that's why Larry King brings him back.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-25-2010, 06:38 PM
remember the spoof ghetto Delta commercial...?

this is RP's response to 1207 stalling in the Senate....

"You won't vote for it? I'll put the Truth all over this bitch!"

*hehehe (link broken - don't want to derail the thread)

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M86X73HkBo

Liberty Star
01-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Any opportunity to get the message out is good in general but I hope this media situation doesn't go from under-exposure to over-exposure :)

Romulus
01-26-2010, 08:26 AM
All of his appearances are very encouraging to hear.