PDA

View Full Version : How about a pledge we know we can achieve?

Stealth4
10-05-2007, 01:29 PM
- 10,000 people

- $200 each

-To be completed the last week of october so we get our donations in before the last week of october.

- Total if achieved $2 million

- half of the goal for this qtr.

I think we can do this. The number of people is reasonable and the donation amount is reasonable. Get new people involved. Its much easier to sign apledge saying they will donate $200 if the goal is met. People I think want to donate more, but they want to know its money not wasted on a candidate without a chance. We know he has a chance. Lets get people to make the commitment, that if others make the same commitment we will all donate.

Why dont we do this pledge? Its not easy but it is doable and we can get new people signed up for it. Then when the 10,000 people is reached they likely will donate. Bonus: It will likely assure that RP meets his october goal.

Yes/No? Thoughts on this?

constituent
10-05-2007, 02:05 PM
bump... let's put our heads together... this is an excellent SHOP FREEDOM opportunity... someone want to help me make the website?

Stealth4
10-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Lets tie this pledge in with the myspace effort. Contacting 40,000 myspace people anyway. why not ask them to take the pledge? We only need 10,000 for the pledge so even if only 1/10th take it thats 40% of the pledge right there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22821

Stealth4
10-06-2007, 06:00 AM
bump