PDA

View Full Version : Census Commercials Are Sickening

Matt Collins
01-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Have you heard the Census Commercials for 2010?

They are sickening....
http://tncampaignforliberty.org/misc/2010CensusCommercial.mp3

Reason
01-25-2010, 12:05 AM
sigh

RSLudlum
01-25-2010, 12:19 AM
I'm getting tired of the Selective Service commercials I've been hearing on the radio lately warning that if you're a male and want to get a drivers license, student aid, job training, gov't job, ect. you need to register AND IT'S THE LAW!!!

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-25-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm getting tired of the Selective Service commercials I've been hearing on the radio lately warning that if you're a male and want to get a drivers license, student aid, job training, gov't job, ect. you need to register AND IT'S THE LAW!!!

it is tho isn't it? i had to sign up to receive government scholarships

Promontorium
01-25-2010, 01:06 AM
it is tho isn't it? i had to sign up to receive government scholarships

Yes Comrade. We all need to do our part, sign up for the draft, get free money for our education paid for by people who have to work for a living. It's the law.

dannno
01-25-2010, 01:34 AM
I'm pretty sure schools don't really use the census and instead go by how many kids are registering for school. That's a really dumb ad.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-25-2010, 01:41 AM
Yes Comrade. We all need to do our part, sign up for the draft, get free money for our education paid for by people who have to work for a living. It's the law.

jealous much? it's an investment so I can become a productive citizen :D, besides the small scholarship doesn't even remotely make up for all the unfair taxes my family and myself pay.

Reason
01-25-2010, 02:05 AM
I'm pretty sure schools don't really use the census and instead go by how many kids are registering for school. That's a really dumb ad.

Seems logical, do we have any teachers that might be able to tell us the truth on this?

Matt Collins
01-25-2010, 09:33 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228163

MurrayMe
01-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Seems logical, do we have any teachers that might be able to tell us the truth on this?

It makes sense. Besides, they are talking about public schools...so what about private schools and home schools? I don't think they get their information from the census.