PDA

View Full Version : 2/1/10 American Conservative Issue: Pat Buchanan pushes for Ron's Audit the Fed Bill

Cowlesy
01-24-2010, 09:39 AM
For those of you who subscribe to the American Conservative, the 2/1/10 PDF has been posted to the website, and Pat Buchanan did a nice writeup on Ron Paul and Audit the Fed (incase you want to get an early read on the upcoming issue).

bobbyw24
01-24-2010, 10:10 AM
For those of you who subscribe to the American Conservative, the 2/1/10 PDF has been posted to the website, and Pat Buchanan did a nice writeup on Ron Paul and Audit the Fed (incase you want to get an early read on the upcoming issue).

Thanks--I got a free online sub some how

lester1/2jr
01-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I don't know why I let my suscription to american conservative run out.

bobbyw24
01-24-2010, 10:30 AM
I don't know why I let my suscription to american conservative run out.

Just sent you a PM with article

Aratus
01-24-2010, 11:11 AM
the mclaughlin group as of late are having pat buchanan give them all a feedback
about the shift in the landscape and what this may mean economically & politically

bobbyw24
01-24-2010, 11:16 AM
http://buchanan.org/blog/ron-pauls-hour-of-power-3232

Cowlesy
01-24-2010, 11:17 AM
http://buchanan.org/blog/ron-pauls-hour-of-power-3232

oh wow good find --- didn't realize this was a rehash of an old column

bobbyw24
01-24-2010, 11:21 AM
oh wow good find --- didn't realize this was a rehash of an old column

Wonder why AmConMag is just publishing it now??

I didn't realize it either and I posted the Dec. 11 post here at RPF-but forgot. The last lines of the piece did seem very familiar:

The greatest economy the world had ever seen has been horribly mismanaged and virtually ruined by the decisions of presidents, Congress and the Federal Reserve. Main Street has been wiped as Wall Street was bailed out. Why?

Bring on the auditors!

Cowlesy
01-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Wonder why AmConMag is just publishing it now??

I didn't realize it either and I posted the Dec. 11 post here at RPF-but forgot. The last lines of the piece did seem very familiar:

The greatest economy the world had ever seen has been horribly mismanaged and virtually ruined by the decisions of presidents, Congress and the Federal Reserve. Main Street has been wiped as Wall Street was bailed out. Why?

Bring on the auditors!

Staggered release possibly to various audiences? It could be that a lot of print subscribers don't use the internet for news, so he might reach others that way?

*shrug* my guess.