PDA

View Full Version : "Bin Laden" Takes Credit for Christmas Day Bomb Attempt

Bruno
01-24-2010, 09:29 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583758,00.html

CAIRO — Usama bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attempt to bomb a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas in a new audio message released Sunday threatening more attacks on the United States.

A senior U.S. intelligence official in Washington said there is "no evidence whatsoever" that bin Laden had any involvement on the Christmas Day attack — or even knew about it beforehand. The message suggests the Al Qaeda leader wants to appear in direct command of the terrorist group's many affiliates around the world at a time when some analysts have suggested he is mostly a figurehead.

In the minute-long recording carried by Al-Jazeera Arabic news channel, bin Laden addressed President Obama saying the Christmas attack was meant to send a message similar to that of the Sept. 11 attacks.

"The message delivered to you through the plane of the heroic warrior Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was a confirmation of the previous messages sent by the heroes of the Sept. 11," he said. "America will never dream of security unless we will have it in reality in Palestine," he added.

"God willing, our raids on you will continue as long as your support for the Israelis continues."

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said the tape has yet to be authenticated, but wouldn't offer an opinion on whether bin Laden had any role in the Christmas Day bombing

"I think everybody in this world understands that this is somebody that has to pop up in our lives over an audio tape because he's nothing but a cowardly, murderous thug and a terrorist that will someday, hopefully soon, be brought to justice," Gibbs told "Fox News Sunday."

cont.

catdd
01-24-2010, 09:40 AM
"God willing, our raids on you will continue as long as your support for the Israelis continues."

Dead man talking.

ItsTime
01-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Has anyone explained how he has lived so long on dialysis yet?

Bruno
01-24-2010, 10:12 AM

No. They were talking on Fox how he gets these messages out from some cave somewhere. Apparently that cave has a dialysis machine?

They played a short clip of the audio tape. Its been a long time since I (or most anyone else) has heard a recording, but my first reaction was it didn't sound like the same voice from previous recordings.

catdd
01-24-2010, 10:15 AM
"Apparently that cave has a dialysis machine"

ItsTime
01-24-2010, 10:18 AM
No. They were talking on Fox how he gets these messages out from some cave somewhere. Apparently that cave has a dialysis machine?

They played a short clip of the audio tape. Its been a long time since I (or most anyone else) has heard a recording, but my first reaction was it didn't sound like the same voice from previous recordings.

What is the avg life expectancy on dialysis in the US? 5 years max? I would assume living in a cave dodging missiles would lower that.

So we are to believe he has lived twice the max expectancy than a US citizen getting the best care in the world. I find it very hard to believe.

Im not conspiracy theorist, just using common sense.

Lovecraftian4Paul
01-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Someone should be demanding the government prove he is still alive. This is getting ridiculous.

ItsTime
01-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Someone should be demanding the government prove he is still alive. This is getting ridiculous.

Well this tape proves it DUH! ;)

HOLLYWOOD
01-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Which CIA cave did this come out of... Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iraqi? Langley? McLean? Yemeni?

ItsTime
01-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Which CIA cave did this come out of... Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iraqi? Langley? McLean? Yemeni?

The Hilton?

catdd
01-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Watergate?

devil21
01-24-2010, 05:33 PM
He sure took his sweet ass time claiming responsibility. It's only been like a month.

revolutionisnow
01-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Is Israel Controlling Phony Terror News?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=9962&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

pacelli
01-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Either way, there seems to be some form of an attack by someone about 3 months after "Bin Hiding" releases one of these suspicious audio messages. That would mean April 2010 or May 2010.

sofia
01-24-2010, 08:13 PM
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacksSeptember 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.
"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Asked Sunday if he believed bin Laden's denial, President Bush said, "No question he is the prime suspect. No question about that."

Since Tuesday's terrorist attacks against the United States, Bush has repeatedly threatened to strike out against terrorism and any nation that supports or harbors its disciples.

Bin Laden, a wealthy Saudi-born exile, has lived in Afghanistan for several years. U.S. officials blame him for earlier strikes on U.S. targets, including last year's attack on the USS Cole in Yemen and the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya in 1998.

Bin Laden's campaign stems from the 1990 decision by Saudi Arabia to allow U.S. troops into the kingdom after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait -- a military presence that has become permanent.

In a 1997 CNN interview, bin Laden called the U.S. military presence an "occupation of the land of the holy places."

Immediately after the attacks that demolished the World Trade Center's landmark twin towers and seriously damaged the Pentagon, officials of Afghanistan's ruling Taliban said they doubted bin Laden could have been involved in carrying out the actions.

The Taliban -- the fundamentalist Islamic militia that seized power in Afghanistan in 1996 -- denied his ties to terrorism and said they have taken away all his means of communication with the outside world.

The repressive Taliban regime has received almost universal condemnation, particularly for their harsh treatment of women. Only three countries, including Pakistan, recognize them as the country's rightful government.

A high-level Pakistani delegation was set to travel to Afghanistan on Monday to urge Taliban supreme leader Mullah Mohammed Omar to hand over bin Laden, CNN learned Sunday.

The Taliban, which controls more than 90 percent of the country, has threatened any neighboring country that allows its soil to be used to help the United States stage an attack on Afghanistan.

unconsious767
01-24-2010, 08:21 PM

Allah be praised! http://i45.tinypic.com/200sqbc.gif

Knightskye
01-24-2010, 08:21 PM
"If it was possible to carry our messages to you by words, we wouldn't have carried them to you by planes."

So, is negotiation still a bad idea?

dannno
01-24-2010, 08:24 PM
How large of an area is Israel? Couldn't we use one or two years worth of Israeli military aid, re-create it somewhere in the middle of the US where there is currently no population, and just give the damn thing back to the Arabs??

Noooooo... it's the god damn holy land.

I hate religion.

t0rnado
01-24-2010, 08:27 PM
First the media claimed he took credit for the attacks and now the media is claiming that he endorsed them.

Videos of Bin Laden were proven to have been edited:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9777136-7.html
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21530470/ns/nightly_news/

Forensics experts have used software to determine that many videos were just spliced together or edited.

Dr.3D
01-24-2010, 08:32 PM
How large of an area is Israel? Couldn't we use one or two years worth of Israeli military aid, re-create it somewhere in the middle of the US where there is currently no population, and just give the damn thing back to the Arabs??

I hate religion.

LOL, might be easier to move the Palestinians to that "somewhere in the middle of the US". Well, on second thought, they believe it is their holy land too.

South Park Fan
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM

I think his magical beard dye cured all of his kidney problems.

anaconda
01-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Note the AP article says that they were unable to validate the authenticity of the voice. Surprise, Surprise!!

ramallamamama
01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
[quoute]How large of an area is Israel? Couldn't we use one or two years worth of Israeli military aid, re-create it somewhere in the middle of the US where there is currently no population, and just give the damn thing back to the Arabs??

I hate religion.[/quote]

Good idea. I think we should move Israel to Guam.

roho76
01-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I think his magical beard dye cured all of his kidney problems.

Couldn't he have had a transplant. It seems as though he deals in cash only and he lives in a region where the black market is king so i'm sure he could make that happen.

MN Patriot
01-24-2010, 10:19 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100124/ts_alt_afp/attacksusnigeriabinladenthreat_20100124182004

WASHINGTON (AFP) – Osama bin Laden's word choice in the latest audio message attributed to him is seen as a "possible indicator" of an upcoming attack by his Al-Qaeda network, a US monitoring group warned Sunday.

IntelCenter, a US group that monitors Islamist websites, also said that manner of the release and the content of the message showed it was "credible" that it was a new release from the Saudi extremist.

"The Osama bin Laden audio message released to Al-Jazeera on 24 January 2010 contains specific language used by bin Laden in his statements in advance of attacks," IntelCenter said in a statement.

The group said it considered the language "a possible indicator of an upcoming attack" in the next 12 months.

Red Alert! Red Alert! Everyone hand in your civil liberties, pay more taxes and join the endless War on Terror, so we can defeat the Enemy once and for all. (Until we can manufacture another enemy)

devil21
01-24-2010, 11:28 PM

I hate religion.

I hear Haiti has some empty space these days. :o

devil21
01-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Red Alert! Red Alert! Everyone hand in your civil liberties, pay more taxes and join the endless War on Terror, so we can defeat the Enemy once and for all. (Until we can manufacture another enemy)

Wait......didn't he just try to attack us and claim responsibility? And now the failed attempted attack means a "real" attack is on the way?

Something with that doesn't make sense.

squarepusher
01-25-2010, 12:10 AM
I thought Osama died 9 years ago .. ?

Imperial
01-25-2010, 12:22 AM
What is the avg life expectancy on dialysis in the US? 5 years max? I would assume living in a cave dodging missiles would lower that.

So we are to believe he has lived twice the max expectancy than a US citizen getting the best care in the world. I find it very hard to believe.

Im not conspiracy theorist, just using common sense.

I am with you on this one. The only way he is still alive or not on his deathbad is if he was not actually on dialysis.

I don't think the CIA has reliable intelligence on ANY of this.

Promontorium
01-25-2010, 01:14 AM
Looking at all the great criminals of the past, the ones that went undetected for decades, and either died free, or got caught in old age by undying vigilant law enforcement. None of them hid in caves. They went to small towns, took on a different name, and lived happily ever after.

I'd call people crazy for thinking Bin Laden was in a cave, when he's probably in Indonesia, or Ghana, or Argentina, but you know, I've realized, thinking he's in a cave is the sane but idiotic theory. The insane theory, is alive and well right here on RPF. Can't report shit about shit without the Truthers crawling out of their caves, and cawing their mating call "Bin Laden was framed, everything he says is a lie, because he's always innocent, CIA, BUSH, 9/11!!!"

ramallamamama
01-25-2010, 01:45 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/976/Asinine-America-WERE-FIGHTING-THEM-THERE-SO-WE-DONT-HAVE-TO-FIGHT-THEM-HERE.jpg

fj45lvr
01-25-2010, 01:53 AM
[quoute]How large of an area is Israel? Couldn't we use one or two years worth of Israeli military aid, re-create it somewhere in the middle of the US where there is currently no population, and just give the damn thing back to the Arabs??

I hate religion.

ridiculous.

"we" should mind our own business....where do "we" have authority to move anybody anywhere??

Now, personally it would definitely help if the zionist's voluntarily gave back the land but do you expect the U.S. to give the native american nations their land back anytime soon???

Paulitician
01-25-2010, 02:04 AM
*Channeling Orwell's 1984...*

ramallamamama
01-25-2010, 02:24 AM
ridiculous.

"we" should mind our own business....where do "we" have authority to move anybody anywhere??

Now, personally it would definitely help if the zionist's voluntarily gave back the land but do you expect the U.S. to give the native american nations their land back anytime soon???You're right.

I've been to Guam and just thought it would be appropriate.

Aratus
01-25-2010, 08:53 AM
the ancient 1970s & 1980s and 1990s tapes osama bin laden did had long
paragraphs and went on usually for intervals of time longer than 15 minutes or
a half hour, and sometimes quite often hours. when was osama bin laden into
sound-bites and short clips of video or audio? when could a devotee sneak a
tape recorder inside his crowds and capture something terse? its too short...

Aratus
01-25-2010, 08:54 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583758,00.html

CAIRO — Usama bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attempt to bomb a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas in a new audio message released Sunday threatening more attacks on the United States.

A senior U.S. intelligence official in Washington said there is "no evidence whatsoever" that bin Laden had any involvement on the Christmas Day attack — or even knew about it beforehand. The message suggests the Al Qaeda leader wants to appear in direct command of the terrorist group's many affiliates around the world at a time when some analysts have suggested he is mostly a figurehead.

In the minute-long recording carried by Al-Jazeera Arabic news channel, bin Laden addressed President Obama saying the Christmas attack was meant to send a message similar to that of the Sept. 11 attacks.

"The message delivered to you through the plane of the heroic warrior Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was a confirmation of the previous messages sent by the heroes of the Sept. 11," he said. "America will never dream of security unless we will have it in reality in Palestine," he added.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said the tape has yet to be authenticated, but wouldn't offer an opinion on whether bin Laden had any role in the Christmas Day bombing

"I think everybody in this world understands that this is somebody that has to pop up in our lives over an audio tape because he's nothing but a cowardly, murderous thug and a terrorist that will someday, hopefully soon, be brought to justice," Gibbs told "Fox News Sunday."

cont.

its several sound-bites glued together digitally.

furface
01-25-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6765861/

Two senior U.S. officials who have seen the bin Laden material note that it puts to rest the rumor that the al-Qaida leader needs dialysis for a kidney disorder.

In fact, the officials said, bin Laden suffers only from kidney stones, a painful but not deadly condition which can be treated with drugs.

furface
01-25-2010, 10:05 AM
BTW, in case anybody has forgotten why terrorists are attacking the U.S. Stopping all U.S. foreign aid and withdrawing all international military operations will clearly fix the problem.

"The message that was conveyed through the (attacked) plane of the hero Umar Farouk (Abdulmutallab) is to stress earlier messages delivered to you by the heroes of the 11" September attack on the United States, he said.

"That (message) is, that America should not dream of security until we enjoy it as a reality in Palestine," he added.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=36795

ItsTime
01-25-2010, 10:11 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6765861/

Have a credible new source?

furface
01-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Yes, my imagination, which is just as credible as reports that bin Laden has kidney failure and is on dialysis.

Romulus
01-25-2010, 10:16 AM
This whole thing has become laughable. Kinda reminds me of:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/redeye/images/weekend-at-bernies.jpg

ItsTime
01-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Yes, my imagination, which is just as credible as reports that bin Laden has kidney failure and is on dialysis.

Well do you have proof he is alive?

catdd
01-25-2010, 10:27 AM

It is similar. That must be Israel on the right and America on the left of Bernie.

Romulus
01-25-2010, 10:29 AM
I was thinking the CIA on the left, and media on the right. But yours works too.

Todd
01-25-2010, 10:32 AM

fahgetaboutit.

Just tell me where I go for the two minutes hate.

ItsTime
01-25-2010, 10:34 AM

Someone needs to photoshop that with the very poor Osama imposter that was in that video awhile back. :D

Bruno
01-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Someone needs to photoshop that with the very poor Osama imposter that was in that video awhile back. :D

that would be hilarious!

davesxj
01-25-2010, 12:09 PM
A while back I watched this news piece on how Osama's #2 guy lived. Granted this is a MSM + CIA + Israel piece. What caught my attention was they said he had to move locations every 20 - 30 minutes 24/7/365. Now that's just the #2 guy. I don't know what he looks like or what his name is. Osama Bin Laden's image on the other hand is pretty well known. I can't beleive those f*ckers actually think people believe someone with Osama's health complications could live this way.

EDIT: On second thought, save this forum most everyone eats that shit up and spreads it like gospel.

Why on Earth would Osama take credit for funding some dipshit kid with explosives in his underwear who got caught after pulling off (allegedly) 9/11?! If I were in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan I'd laugh Osama right out of town. Washed up old man. Oh wait.. he's friggen dead.

ramallamamama
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/229/acids-phillips-THEYLL-NEVER-FIND-OSAMA-IN-MY-HAIR.jpg

revolutionisnow
01-25-2010, 09:13 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/24awgsx.jpg

Romulus
01-26-2010, 08:24 AM
who's the lady on the right?

Bruno
01-26-2010, 08:28 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/24awgsx.jpg

Nice! :)

How about Bush on the right and Obama on the left?