PDA

View Full Version : When Ron Paul throws IRS agents out on the street

dude58677
10-05-2007, 10:50 AM
I have no sympathy for them at all. They are not innocent people as they robbed people of their fruits of labor and forced them out of their homes. So when Ron Paul fires them(IRS agents) and they can't find a job, tough shit.

jumpyg1258
10-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Umm that isnt very nice and definatly not very Ron Paulish of you to say. Don't you forget they are Americans just like me and you. How would you like it if someone was elected and promised to eliminate your job and random joe posted a similiar comment having no sympathy for you.

dude58677
10-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Umm that isnt very nice and definatly not very Ron Paulish of you to say. Don't you forget they are Americans just like me and you. How would you like it if someone was elected and promised to eliminate your job and random joe posted a similiar comment having no sympathy for you.

Why should we have sympathy for an IRS agent? They should be in jail and they have no sympathy for the things they did to us. Go look at the quatloos.com website (IRS agents are on their all the time) and see if they are people that deserve sympathy.

Wendi
10-05-2007, 10:58 AM
1, I doubt if Ron Paul is going to throw them out on the street suddenly and without warning one day. To do so would be to cause serious harm to hundreds of thousands of AMERICAN families.

2, I do have sympathy for the agents. They are doing a job, enforcing what the government has said is a law. Most of them do not know any better - and do not have the power to change things if they did. And, they're being hoodwinked by the whole system too - it's not like agents don't have to pay taxes too you know.

dude58677
10-05-2007, 11:05 AM
1, I doubt if Ron Paul is going to throw them out on the street suddenly and without warning one day. To do so would be to cause serious harm to hundreds of thousands of AMERICAN families.

2, I do have sympathy for the agents. They are doing a job, enforcing what the government has said is a law. Most of them do not know any better - and do not have the power to change things if they did. And, they're being hoodwinked by the whole system too - it's not like agents don't have to pay taxes too you know.

I have spent time online with IRS agent forums debating tax laws and they are the most rotten people I ever met. Just because I disagreed with the views they had about Irwin Schiff they threatened me.

Ron Paul can throw them out on the street simply by laying them off and issuing a veto on appropiations bills.

I Am Weasel
10-05-2007, 11:33 AM
The ONE and ONLY site for the absolute most indepth information on how to fight the IRS.

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/taxes.htm

M.Bellmore
10-05-2007, 11:44 AM
best way to fight the IRS is getting Ron Paul elected!

Mortikhi
10-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Not only will I have no sympathy, I will lmao at each and every one of them.

Im so against taxes that I 'BOOO' our local tax collector each and every parade he is in and I throw back the candy that he throws at the crowd. Sometimes people laugh. Other times they join in on the 'BOO'-ing.

One year, he heard me heckling him and he came over to me. I was thinking 'alright its ON BABY!' He only came over to tell me that he was only doing his job. I replied that his job is to TAKE MY MONEY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY.

He had no rebuttle.

This Christmas parade I'm taking a megaphone.

Rich333
10-05-2007, 12:48 PM
They're parasites. Their "job" is to extort and threaten the innocent. Their actions "in the line of duty" objectively include theft, kidnapping, and murder. "Just following orders" didn't work at Nuremberg. They deserve no sympathy.