PDA

View Full Version : CFL Is NOT Excluded From Natl Tea Party Convention After All!

Matt Collins
01-22-2010, 02:32 AM
latest e-mail

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:38 PM
To: xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TPN @ Opryland

The information I gave to Matt was inaccurate. I was talking to a different person that was not authorized to make that call.

----- Original Message -----

To: Justin McCord

Cc:

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:51 AM

Subject: Re: TPN @ Opryland

Hi Justin -

Thank you for your generous offer. The convention is taking place at Opryland and they are contracted to provide the food for all attendees, speakers and dignitaries.

The best way for Campaign for Liberty to be involved in this convention is through a sponsorship of some level. We would be happy to have Campaign for Liberty come on board as a co-sponsor of the Convention. I am copying Bobbi Bragg on this as she is our Sponsorship Chair and I believe she has been in contact with the national Campaign for Liberty office.

Thank you for your interest and I hope Campaign for Liberty and Tea Party Nation can join forces in this fight.

LittleLightShining
01-22-2010, 04:40 AM
You're slipping, Matt.

Matt Collins
01-22-2010, 11:52 AM
You're slipping, Matt.
Ha ha ha... not hardly. I was just passing on the information I was given from a credible source. Apparently whoever in the TPN told our State Coordinator that didn't know what they were talking about. :rolleyes: