PDA

View Full Version : Michael Reagan on Ron Paul

DrNoZone
10-05-2007, 09:47 AM
From LewRockwell.com:

Michael Reagan on Ron Paul (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/015891.html)
Posted by Lew Rockwell at 10:27 AM

Writes Michael Lynch: "After seeing on the blog that Laura Ingraham sounded supportive of Ron Paul, I wanted to let you know that Mike Reagan has changed his tone on Dr. Paul as well. He said approximately, 'You can't argue with Ron Paul that the War on Drugs has failed! Paul's good to have around; he keeps the other candidates honest. I'd vote for him if he were the Republican party's nominee.' A couple months ago Reagan was calling Dr. Paul a 'moonbat.' The Ron Paul Revolution is VERY EXCITING!"

ButchHowdy
10-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I want to know JUNIOR'S take on Ron Paul . . .

That is, in addition to the other candidate's blasphemies of his father's name!

fletcher
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I want to know JUNIOR'S take on Ron Paul . . .

That is, in addition to the other candidate's blasphemies of his father's name!

Jrs take is whatever you read on DailyKos. He doesn't have a mind of his own. He parrots the liberal talking points. Glad to see Mike coming around.

Johncjackson
10-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Jrs take is whatever you read on DailyKos. He doesn't have a mind of his own. He parrots the liberal talking points. Glad to see Mike coming around.

Huh? I haven't kept up with the guy the last few years, but the last I heard from him Michael Reagan was a conservative talk show host. A few years back I remember listening to him on a station where he was on the same block as Hannity and Michael Savage.

ItsTime
10-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Ron Paul has the truth on his side. This is what we see in Ron Paul. Now that he has us backing him these closet Ron Paul supporters will start coming out!

Great news! Thanks for the post

fletcher
10-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Huh? I haven't kept up with the guy the last few years, but the last I heard from him Michael Reagan was a conservative talk show host. A few years back I remember listening to him on a station where he was on the same block as Hannity and Michael Savage.

Michael Reagan is a conservative, but Ron Reagan, Jr. is a liberal.

Mordechai Vanunu
10-05-2007, 12:18 PM
"Money talks these days." - Ron Paul

ValidusCustodiae
10-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Before long, O'Reilly, Hannity, Colmes, Mike Savage, and the lot of them are going to be chanting Ron Paul's name. They don't want their careers crushed.

Johncjackson
10-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Michael Reagan is a conservative, but Ron Reagan, Jr. is a liberal.

Sorry I completely misread. I know who Jr is but for some reason thought the comment was about Micheal.