PDA

View Full Version : How to infiltrate talk radio.

sofia
01-21-2010, 08:35 AM
INFILTRATE NEO CON TALK SHOWS!

Call in to Beck/Levin?Hannity etc. just before the show starts...DO NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE A PAUL SUPPORTER OR YOU WILL BE HUNG UP ON OR PLACED ON HOLD FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW!

Sound upbeat and interesting when you talk to screener. If you sound like a bore you might not get on.

Act like a neo-con boot licker when you talk to the screener. You dont have to lie about what you want to talk about....just be prepared to change the subject quickly when you finally get on.....to supporting Ron Paul.

Example:

Screener: What do want to talk about?

You: I wanted to say that I don't know which Republicans I can trust and which are liberal RINOs..... I'd like to ask Mark/Rush/Sean what criteria he uses to sort out the conservatives from the RINOs.

Screener: Ok. Turn your radio down and hold.

Then, when you get on. Talk about how RINOs now control the GOP and the only true conservative that you trust is Ron Paul. CALL THE HOST OUT FOR MISLEADING HIS LISTENERS ABOUT RON PAUL.

We must diminish these phonies in the eyes of some of the more perceptive members of their audience.

Be creative in the way you bypass screeners and you'll get through. When you do, BE READY. Have a script or talking points ready BUT DONT SOUND LIKE A READER! Get your message out quick!

Example: " Hello Rush....Rush, with so many liberal RINO's in the GOP, it's getting harder for me to suport them at all. I mean, other than the great conservative Congresman Ron paul, I cant think of anyone else I trust 100%. Why do you refuse to have Ron Paul on your show???

Be creative and original in your approach...Don't all use this one..lol...The key is tricking the screener, and then being willing to wait up to as much as two hours on hold...

Tape yourself...after you've done it...its very gratifying. It's thousands of dollars in free advertising!

Elwar
01-21-2010, 09:06 AM
The talk show hosts have the advantage of the last word. You have about 15 seconds to get your point across. They have as long as they want to take what you said and twist it however they want in a way that makes you look like an idiot and the host look like a "Great American".