PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Worth Star-Telegram Poll

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-21-2010, 07:16 AM
h ttp://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1906234.html

devil21
01-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe a Medina governorship is what we need to drag Texas into the 21st Century. You thought Perry was extreme? Just throw a Christian Fundamentalist Libertarian in there with our extreme right legislature and wait. I look forward to positions such as: life begins at the first kiss, everyone must carry a gun, higher taxes on the poor so the rich can buy a bigger house, no new roads or anything else, prayer in schools for the first hour of every day. We won't have to worry about securing the border as ordinary people will flee the other way. Give the silly fringe of the extreme right enough rope to hang themselves and see what happens.

Wow. Some really don't "get it", do they?

FrankRep
01-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Debra Medina - 64%

Nice

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Wow. Some really don't "get it", do they?

What a moron!

LibertyEagle
01-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by article comment
Maybe a Medina governorship is what we need to drag Texas into the 21st Century. You thought Perry was extreme? Just throw a Christian Fundamentalist Libertarian in there with our extreme right legislature and wait. I look forward to positions such as: life begins at the first kiss, everyone must carry a gun, higher taxes on the poor so the rich can buy a bigger house, no new roads or anything else, prayer in schools for the first hour of every day. We won't have to worry about securing the border as ordinary people will flee the other way. Give the silly fringe of the extreme right enough rope to hang themselves and see what happens.

^^^^^^
Transplant from California.

devil21
01-21-2010, 11:31 PM
A libertarian that wants 1 hour of prayer a day mandated? LOL that makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:. The ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. I just read so many comments and posts across the net from people that really, truly have NO CLUE what the hell they are spouting off about. It's funny but really sad because they probably vote.

james1906
01-22-2010, 08:00 AM
^^^^^^
Transplant from California.

Don't go thinking we're all like that.

james1906
01-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Also, whatever 'conservative' tool works the afternoon drive on 700 AM in Houston was also making accusations that DM in a RINO because she's really a libertarian. Of course, the tool said that he has a 'libertarian streak' in him, but that he cannot support someone who supports drug legalization.

payme_rick
01-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Also, whatever 'conservative' tool works the afternoon drive on 700 AM in Houston .

Hmmm... depends... that's state senator Dan Patrick's radio station and he hosts the afternoon show starting at 4 when he is available... sometimes they have three guys on, two repubs 1 dem, "The Three Amigos" I think... could have been Ed Hendy filling in for Patrick? Don't listen enough to know what their schedule is but sometimes at 4 it's Dan Patrick and sometimes it's those three amigo dudes...

Dan Patrick is for Perry, Ed Hendy (am I even spelling his name right) is for Hutch...

james1906
01-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Hmmm... depends... that's state senator Dan Patrick's radio station and he hosts the afternoon show starting at 4 when he is available... sometimes they have three guys on, two repubs 1 dem, "The Three Amigos" I think... could have been Ed Hendy filling in for Patrick? Don't listen enough to know what their schedule is but sometimes at 4 it's Dan Patrick and sometimes it's those three amigo dudes...

Dan Patrick is for Perry, Ed Hendy (am I even spelling his name right) is for Hutch...

I think it was Dan Patrick. All these guys are so one-dimensional and interchangeable, I can't keep track of who is who.