PDA

View Full Version : FreeRepublic.com afraid to vote TX Medina; she might lose if nominated

FrankRep
01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Join FreeRepublic.com and start educating.
(Remember they are Republican, not Libertarian. Speak Republican)

I thought that it would be impossible for the GOP to lose the 2010 gubernatorial elections in TX, OK or GA, but if those third-tier Paulites get the GOP nomination we could well lose all three. Perry, Fallin and Oxendine are perfectly good conservative Republicans and have proven ability to win elections. Nominating a third-tier Paulite instead would be a recipe for disaster. Thankfully, GOP primary voters in TX, OK and GA won’t fall into the trap.

Here:
http://hiderefer.com/?http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2433091/posts

mczerone
01-20-2010, 08:13 PM
"third tier Paulite" draws independents and Democrats better than any "War-mongering, fear-mongering, socially repressive, big spending Perry-ite".

The GOP is trying to reverse course by going the same direction. Eventually they'll get there, but they'd have to be on the other side of the world for a while.

mczerone
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Speak Republican

Trying to convince freepers of a non-interventionist, Constitutional approach to politics is like trying to teach a tree how to jump.

rp4prez
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM
What they don't get is that they are the "third tier War-mongering, fear-mongering, socially repressive, big spending Perry-ite." And are now in the minority. It's time to take out the GOP and take over. ;)

ARealConservative
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Trying to convince freepers of a non-interventionist, Constitutional approach to politics is like trying to teach a tree how to jump.

They aren't the Borg.

Trust me, you can find some low hanging fruit on FR ;)

parocks
01-20-2010, 08:31 PM

Liberty candidates will need freepers. This is a governors race, so non-interventionist isn't really relevant.

When it gets to foreign policy, you can remind them that it's Obama they're supporting with the wars and whatnot.

Imperial
01-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Umm Randy Brogdon is a state senator... I don't think that is a bad qualification...

The Patriot
01-20-2010, 08:48 PM
I go thrown off Free Republic a while ago, wish I could help you though.