PDA

View Full Version : More on the tyranny of pimping and whoring

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-20-2010, 02:41 PM
I can't help but see the hypocracy in companies requiring all their employees to have cell phones and computers (for email), while at the same time they scoff at the idea of supplying all employees with health insurance.
Please, don't get me wrong. I'm not arguing for health insurance. I'm arguing against the state supporting corporations in their quest to make employees own phones and computers.
There is actually a science behind such a belief and one has to reduce tyranny down to its most basic level of pimping and whoring to see it.
Simply put, when all the whores are forced by the state to supply their own condoms (phones and computers), the price of those products go up; whereas, when all the pimps are forced by the state to supply their whores with condoms (phones and computers), the price of those products go down.
It is simple economics with U.S. policy siding with the prostituted people and not with the necessary tyranny required for their contentment.
If you want to design a perfect tyranny, then go move to a tyranny somewhere outside of the borders of the United States.