PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party the Political Answer

Volitzer
01-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Dear Constitution Party Friend,

More and more Americans have had it. They are finally waking up and realizing that their liberty and very way of life are being taken away by elected officials who are enriching themselves while serving term after term in Congress or moving from elected office to lobbying and banking jobs, then back again to political appointments.

Registrations in the two major parties have declined with more voters registering independent or third party, thousands have turned out for "tea parties," and there is increasing anger over out-of-control federal spending, and the universal health insurance plan.

The Constitution Party is the political answer, and we continue to experience a consistent increase in the number of new people joining our party, and requesting information.

As you might imagine, this is a most critical time for the Constitution Party. But unfortunately, we are desperately behind budget and your support is crucial to our effort.

Year after year CP supporters across the country have worked to build the foundation for a viable political party. And as you know, we will only run candidates for office who are pledged to the tried and true principles of constitutionally-based government - Life, Liberty, and Limited Government.

But I cannot keep the national office open, and our small staff paid without your help. May I count on you for a gift today?

Your party needs your financial support today. If you don't help, I don't know who else will. Please make a donation here.

I look forward to your reply and thank you in advance for your generous contribution.

Yours for Liberty,

James N. Clymer
National Chairman

https://secure.giftwrapplus.org/cpnc/eu/contribute/

DeadheadForPaul
01-20-2010, 02:08 PM
The Constitution Party is the answer...if you believe in dominionism, Big Church as Big Government, and veiled racism.

It seems like the Constitution Party only dislikes the Federal Government because that leviathan state is not the kind of leviathan state that they would like to have.

The truth is that our best shot is a takeover of the GOP.

The Constitution Party and Libertarian Party are both jokes

t0rnado
01-20-2010, 02:10 PM
The US already had a Christian fascist party leading the country a few years ago.