PDA

View Full Version : Media pandering?

Freedom
10-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Now that Ron Paul has reported having $5.3 million cash on hand, I have noticed a lot more positive press. It almost seems like they are pandering to him so that they might line up at the feeding trough when it comes time to spend the money on advertising. Am I being too cyncical about this or do you notice it too?

Bradley in DC
10-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Now that Ron Paul has reported having $5.3 million cash on hand, I have noticed a lot more positive press. It almost seems like they are pandering to him so that they might line up at the feeding trough when it comes time to spend the money on advertising. Am I being too cyncical about this or do you notice it too?

Now he has the funds to be a contender, has demonstrated support and worthy of their coverage. Just a happy coincidence.

Sematary
10-05-2007, 07:51 AM

Old axiom: money talks and bullshit walks. You notice they're ignoring Huckabee, right? It's just because he HAS money. They're shocked (and awed). :D