PDA

View Full Version : McCain spewing bullshit gets told straight to his face that he's wrong on the facts..

Reason
01-20-2010, 11:45 AM
YouTube - McCain Gets Schooled On Bogus Abdulmutallab 'One-Way Ticket' Meme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iMV2Xl8VdA)

angelatc
01-20-2010, 11:49 AM
You can't school somebody who has no real interest in the truth. McCain knows the truth, but he's built an amazingly successful career with demagoguery. He has absolutely nothing to gain from ever admitting he was wrong.

I'd like to ask him who was held accountable for 9/11?

Romulus
01-20-2010, 12:13 PM
His interest is politics, not the truth.

kahless
01-20-2010, 12:46 PM
I am no fan of McCain nor Talkingpointsmemo but what is bullshit is that fact we have 1:17 minute truncated video where I did not get to see either party finish making their point.

There is plenty of ways to bash McCain but when it is done in a half ass manner it loses credibility and looks like rabid partisan fans just cheering on their team.

fisharmor
01-20-2010, 12:48 PM
What is it about that grizzled old mummy that people need to be scared of him?
Why can't people stand up and say something like "No, I'm not saying what you say I'm saying, I'm saying that you're the one spreading misinformation".

Romulus
01-20-2010, 02:43 PM
I am no fan of McCain nor Talkingpointsmemo but what is bullshit is that fact we have 1:17 minute truncated video where I did not get to see either party finish making their point.

There is plenty of ways to bash McCain but when it is done in a half ass manner it loses credibility and looks like rabid partisan fans just cheering on their team.

yes but you can see how he jumps subjects.. he more interested in guarding his ego than finding out the facts of the matter.

Original_Intent
01-20-2010, 03:11 PM
thanks for refreshing my hatred of McCain.

I completely agree, he can;t stand being corrected and so he then accuses the person that corrects him of "defending the fact that this guy should not have been caught".

I really hate McCain, like has been said he has no interest in the truth he jsut wants to look good in front of the camera and will tear into anyone that challenges his "facts". :mad:

What an asshat.