PDA

View Full Version : Oh no she didn't!!

thasre
01-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Sarah Palin to campaign for friggin' Rick Perry:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0110/Palin_to_hit_2010_trail.html?showall

Palin, who did not campaign in last year's governor's races or in yesterday's Senate race in Massachusetts, has committed to contests in three states, including two Republican primaries, an aide said.

She'll campaign in Texas for Gov. Rick Perry, who faces a primary challenge from Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison; she'll appear in Arizona for Senator John McCain, who faces a challenge from the right; and she'll appear in Minnesota for Rep. Michelle Bachmann, a conservative firebrand who has emerged as a national figure.

That bitch needs to go.

Danke
01-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Oh yes she did!

U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann (MN-06) announced today that former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will come to Minnesota to assist Bachmann's re-election campaign on April 7, 2010.

"There is absolutely no one more in tune with the hearts and minds of everyday Americans than Governor Palin, and I'm excited to welcome her back to our beautiful state this spring," Bachmann said.

Both Governor Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann are well-known and respected conservative leaders whose bold and unwavering stances in defending the U.S. Constitution and commonsense approaches to issues like health care, taxes and government bailouts have attracted millions to their message.

"It didn't take the American people long to see through the extreme liberal agenda of President Obama and his Democratic allies in Congress," Bachmann said. "We saw American's frustration start in the form of tea party protests in states from coast to coast. It continued with the health care town halls throughout last summer. But we saw it come into full focus yesterday in conservative Scott Brown's victory in Massachusetts, taking back a Senate seat that was held by Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy for decades. The American people have spoken, and the momentum is clearly at the backs of conservatives heading into the 2010 elections."

Details about Governor Palin's visit will be released as they become available. In the coming weeks, please visit www.michelebachmann.com for more information.

Bruno
01-20-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm more surprised that she is going to campaign for McCain than for Perry

ctiger2
01-20-2010, 09:53 AM
I'd like to see a Palin / Medina debate.

TXcarlosTX
01-20-2010, 11:38 AM
lets get michael bachman to campaign for debra.
i asked debra what economic school of thought she believed in and she said austian.
they both would be great together.

any thoughts??

rp08orbust
01-20-2010, 11:40 AM
i asked debra what economic school of thought she believed in and she said austian.

I guess that's better than Australian.

payme_rick
01-20-2010, 01:02 PM
and you guys are shocked?

hint: Sarah's campaigning for Perry was revealed almost 5 months ago... you guys gotta get outside of your box to see what's coming... that's the main reason I listen to Beck, Rush, and Hannity (barf-bag carried for Rush and Hannity, I can stomache Beck)... you gotta see what Rush and Hannity along with their callers are thinking thatta way you can get ahead of them...

like I said, step outside and see what's going on... the Vikings didn't bitch-slap the 'Boys Sunday because they watched film of themselves all week...

payme_rick
01-20-2010, 01:10 PM
you gotta see what Rush and Hannity along with their callers are thinking thatta way you can get ahead of them...

okay, scratch what Hannity is thinking, he basically picks parts of the transcript of that day's Rush Limbaugh show along what Newt/Carl whisper in his headset... sorry for that error...

IPSecure
01-20-2010, 02:19 PM
So, the Quitinator is supporting Al Gore's campaign chairman for Texas...

Current Texas Governor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_of_Texas), Republican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_%28United_States%29) Rick Perry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry), who at the time was a Democrat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_%28United_States%29), was Al Gore's campaign chairman in Texas for his 1988 campaign.Never would have thunk it...:rolleyes:

thasre
01-20-2010, 03:06 PM
and you guys are shocked?

hint: Sarah's campaigning for Perry was revealed almost 5 months ago... you guys gotta get outside of your box to see what's coming... that's the main reason I listen to Beck, Rush, and Hannity (barf-bag carried for Rush and Hannity, I can stomache Beck)... you gotta see what Rush and Hannity along with their callers are thinking thatta way you can get ahead of them...

like I said, step outside and see what's going on... the Vikings didn't bitch-slap the 'Boys Sunday because they watched film of themselves all week...

Oh, I realized that Palin threw her weight behind Perry months ago. It's just that it was one thing to endorse Perry when Medina was still just a blip on the radar that no one was paying attention to, and it's another thing to take an active role in the campaign about a week after it turns out that Perry is probably going to face a run-off because an insurgent (and far better) candidate starts rising in the polls.

Before it was just stupid airhead Sarah Palin blowing smoke to make herself look good. Now it's Sarah Palin neocon puppet doing favors to keep establishment Republicans in power so she can accumulate political points for her own power grabs.

kathy88
01-20-2010, 03:15 PM
I NEVER use the C word.... however I feel it a propos in this instance.

Brian4Liberty
01-20-2010, 03:25 PM
I'd like to see a Palin / Medina debate.

Come on now, you're just making fun of poor Sarah!

I'd like to see Mike Tyson fight Sean Hannity, it would be a better match... ;)

Flash
01-20-2010, 04:28 PM
She'll campaign in Texas for Gov. Rick Perry, who faces a primary challenge from Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison; she'll appear in Arizona for Senator John McCain, who faces a challenge from the right; and she'll appear in Minnesota for Rep. Michelle Bachmann, a conservative firebrand who has emerged as a national figure.

Palin is now going around crusading for the incumbents. She is literally siding against the Tea Party candidates in multiple races.

Kotin
01-20-2010, 04:36 PM
wow how much more moronic can you get?

angelatc
01-20-2010, 05:13 PM
I didn't think this was thread-worthy, so I'm sticking this tidbit in this thread. Palin isn't the only one supporting McCain. Apparently Scott Brown has robocalls going out to Arizona residents on McCain's behalf.

It's buried in the comments on this site: http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2010/01/oh-sarah-why-hast-thou-forsaken-us.html

Just received a phone call from Scott Brown in support of McCain. They sure did not waste any time.

Posted by: Jasper61 | Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 03:29 PM

Ten minutes later, another call from Brown. I must be important.

Posted by: Jasper61 | Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 03:36 PM

dgr
01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
These 3 candidates cover the whole spectrum from far left to far right. It's not logical

WorldonaString
01-21-2010, 03:53 AM
I sent Sarah's PAC an email pretending to be a diappointed supporter. I basically told her that she needs to get up to speed and recognize Medina. I told her Texas conservatives already know who they want and it certainly isn't Al Gore's ex campaign manager. Let her know folks are paying attention and not happy with her most recent moves (even if you saw it coming a mile away)...info@sarahpac.com

LibertyEagle
01-21-2010, 04:32 AM
I sent Sarah's PAC an email pretending to be a diappointed supporter. I basically told her that she needs to get up to speed and recognize Medina. I told her Texas conservatives already know who they want and it certainly isn't Al Gore's ex campaign manager. Let her know folks are paying attention and not happy with her most recent moves (even if you saw it coming a mile away)...info@sarahpac.com

Good idea.

Email sent.

dr. hfn
01-21-2010, 04:45 AM
email sent

tonesforjonesbones
01-21-2010, 05:11 AM
I am going to email her also...this is ridiculous. Whoever her handlers are ...must be the neo con's still..she's getting worse and worse. smh. tones (it does'nt appear that she learned anything)