PDA

View Full Version : the best dirt on Grayson

itshappening
01-20-2010, 07:29 AM
I really do feel the best thing we have on Grayson up to now is his keynote speech in 2008 to a pro-environmental group Focus the Nation at the University of Eastern Kentucky.

1) it ties him to Van Jones, former Obama advisor

2) we can use whatever the group believes in or has produced and ask why Grayson is giving speeches to them. They support cap and trade which would be damaging to Kentucky's coal industry. Grayson claims he is against cap and trade so the retort should be how come you're giving keynote speeches to Focus the Nation and associating yourself with Obama's former green jobs czar?

The Rand Paul campaign need to investigate this as much as possible and do some further digging :)

itshappening
01-20-2010, 07:35 AM
http://www.prm.eku.edu/Update/?issue=99&department=0&article=1116

Dreamofunity
01-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Can you find a text of his speech there?

I think this should be left for the grassroots to leak, not the campaign.

sofia
01-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Can you find a text of his speech there?

I think this should be left for the grassroots to leak, not the campaign.

I think the best way to release this is to wait for Grayson's inevitable attacks...then counter attack hard by branding Grayson as a Warmist.....and also a heavy dose of Grayson's vote for Clinton in 1992.

fj45lvr
01-20-2010, 09:56 AM
i think the best way to release this is to wait for grayson's inevitable attacks...then counter attack hard by branding grayson as a warmist.....and also a heavy dose of grayson's vote for clinton in 1992.

I like :d:d:d

itshappening
01-20-2010, 10:07 AM
I think the best way to release this is to wait for Grayson's inevitable attacks...then counter attack hard by branding Grayson as a Warmist.....and also a heavy dose of Grayson's vote for Clinton in 1992.

that isnt as devastating as linking him to Van Jones and President Obama (not exactly popular at the moment)

this would be a great line of attack, even if he is able to deflect it Rand can say it shows poor judgement to talk to these groups that want to damage Kentucky and the coal industry.

TCE
01-20-2010, 01:54 PM

Yeah, we're waiting until around March to start pushing this. Right now, nobody will remember what happens come May. However, if we wait until March, it will be fresh in the minds of the electorate. This is a game changer, so it's best not to play the card so soon. I also agree that the campaign itself can't worry about this, it's our job to sling the mud and their job to run a clean campaign.

TCE
01-20-2010, 01:56 PM
that isnt as devastating as linking him to Van Jones and President Obama (not exactly popular at the moment)

this would be a great line of attack, even if he is able to deflect it Rand can say it shows poor judgement to talk to these groups that want to damage Kentucky and the coal industry.

I can't see how Grayson can deflect this. Pushing for the movement away from coal will have detrimental effects on Kentucky's economy. If Grayson has his way, coal will be thrown out for solar, wind, and hydro-electric power.

itshappening
01-20-2010, 04:15 PM
I can't see how Grayson can deflect this. Pushing for the movement away from coal will have detrimental effects on Kentucky's economy. If Grayson has his way, coal will be thrown out for solar, wind, and hydro-electric power.

we don't know what was in the speech but anyway i'm sure we can have some fun with this

We need Liberty PAC to collect donations to get this on the air