PDA

View Full Version : Brown for president

itshappening
01-20-2010, 05:51 AM
Now they're talking about him running for president, all you neo-con boosters have created a monster. a big government Republican posing as a conservative and riding a wave

congrats, just what we need. The people are easily fooled

revolutionary8
01-20-2010, 06:02 AM
Blowback.

Thank God I don't have the TeeVee.

Are "They" really threatening/saying that???

If so, GOD HELPUSAWL.

NYgs23
01-20-2010, 06:12 AM
Brown would be great for president. He'd remind anyone that the Republicans are just as anti-liberty as the Democrats. People need that reminder as often as possible.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Brown would be great for president. He'd remind anyone that the Republicans are just as anti-liberty as the Democrats. People need that reminder as often as possible.

If Bush for 8 years wasn't a reminder and people all ready forget one year out, then we are screwed. SCREWED. And no less from many people on this forum. Ha. Oh well, I have my compatriots here that I can bug out with who aren't doped up on red vs blue non-sense and are dedicated to liberty (not this pseudo strategic bullarky, which involves voting, rooting, supporting, cheering, etc. tyrants).

angelatc
01-20-2010, 07:45 AM
Now they're talking about him running for president, all you neo-con boosters have created a monster. a big government Republican posing as a conservative and riding a wave

congrats, just what we need. The people are easily fooled

Not even fooled. Easily led. Which is what we need - a leader. One with some charisma, because apparently that's more important than philosophy to the mainstream voter.

That's always been the case, that's never going to change.

Pennsylvania
01-20-2010, 07:46 AM
they're

Who're?

Aratus
01-20-2010, 07:48 AM
FOX tv is doing cartwheels. if i had to choose between
scott brown and sarah palin, i'd vote for sarah palin...
if i had to choose between scott brown and rand paul,
i'd vote for rand paul. if i had to choose between our own
steven lynch and scott brown, oh do get me to articulate
this all out in full degree! oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!
good ole steven lynch is our own "blue dog" democrat...

Justinjj1
01-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Hopefully all the Brown cheerleaders on here are the first ones to get put into the FEMA camps.

tangent4ronpaul
01-20-2010, 08:01 AM
FOX tv is doing cartwheels. if i had to choose between
scott brown and sarah palin, i'd vote for sarah palin...
if i had to choose between scott brown and rand paul,
i'd vote for rand paul. if i had to choose between our own
steven lynch and scott brown, oh do get me to articulate
this all out in full degree! oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!
good ole steven lynch is our own "blue dog" democrat...

Scott Brown or Obama in 2012 - choose.

warmonger - warmonger
tough on teror - tough on terror (but more mushy - give um rights and lawers)
no strings - corporate puppet
states rights - Big Fed Gvmt
lower taxes - increase taxes
balance budget - spend, spend, spend!
national sovereignty - one world government
small gvmt - nanny state
etc.

-t

Maestro232
01-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Right. Brown might not be a good candidate, but good grief, he is not Bush, Clinton, or Obama, so if I had to be stuck with one of them, it'd be Brown.

Get off our backs on voting for Brown. Do you have any concept of just how evil Coakley is? She had to be shut down at all costs.

MelissaWV
01-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Right. Brown might not be a good candidate, but good grief, he is not Bush, Clinton, or Obama, so if I had to be stuck with one of them, it'd be Brown.

Get off our backs on voting for Brown. Do you have any concept of just how evil Coakley is? She had to be shut down at all costs.

This. Though I'm not all for voting for Brown, I am not going to pile on about people who did vote for him. People had their reasons, and they made their choices. Don't want Brown to become President? Then IF the man runs (which wouldn't be for years, folks, so what the hell's your issue?) do your best to get someone else elected. I'm sure he'll screw up plenty of times between now and his theoretical run.

No1ButPaul08
01-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Anyone who thinks Scott Brown has a chance to be President is deluding themselves. The guy will be an answer to a trivia question in ten years

tangent4ronpaul
01-20-2010, 09:05 AM
It was a thought in the back of my mind, but not one I took very seriously.

This campaign did give him national name recognition, and if he does a good job and can stand out in the Senate - I don't see it as an impossibility.

Obama served in the Senate for about a year before he started blowing off his duties to campaign for president. I suppose Brown could too.

Also, like Obama, at this point he lacks experience and is completely unqualified to be President until he learns a lot more about how the federal government works and international affairs.

Then again, we did elect an actor and a peanut farmer for the job...

-t

RonPaulFanInGA
01-20-2010, 09:08 AM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5572/browndrudge.png

angelatc
01-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Obama served in the Senate for about a year before he started blowing off his duties to campaign for president. I suppose Brown could too.

-t

Holy crap. You're right.

hugolp
01-20-2010, 09:52 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck: What was Scott Brown thinking with the daughters thing? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4S2bG9Kobk)

Bruno
01-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Glenn Beck: What was Scott Brown thinking with the daughters thing?

yeah....to say that was idiotic of him is an understatement.

TotalLiberty
01-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Swartzenegger has already proven that there is no difference between R's and D's. Brown is no better than Obama, this is all just media propaganda.

klamath
01-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Drudge just got excited when he saw Browns cosmos picture.
Brown will go nowhere running for president. Bring his proabortion stand and try and run that is Iowa. He would do about as good a Rudy did.

ctiger2
01-20-2010, 10:07 AM

warmonger - warmonger
small gvmt - nanny state
etc.

-t
Scott Brown

warmonger
tough on terror = PRO PATRIOT ACT
no strings = NOT YET (He'll be invited to Bilderberg)
states rights = LIP SERVICE (Voters Love to Hear this)
lower taxes = LIP SERVICE (Voters Love to Hear this)
balance budget = SPEND, SPEND, SPEND
national sovereignty = TO GET ELECTED (He'll be invited to Bilderberg)
small gvmt = HE'LL SAY IT TO GET ELECTED

Sounds like George W. Bush c.1999

YouTube - The George Bush You Forgot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc)

JamesButabi
01-20-2010, 10:11 AM

warmonger - warmonger
small gvmt - nanny state
etc.

-t

Il believe it when I see it.

itshappening
01-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Brown is controlled opposition.

jmdrake
01-20-2010, 10:14 AM
While this is a disturbing reminder of why we have to be careful of who we help hype, he doesn't stand a chance of winning the GOP nomination. Remember how the media kept hyping Rudy Giuliani at the "obvious front runner"? But Ghouliani never won a single primary. He was the one guy Ron Paul consistently beat. That's because Ghouliani went around in drag and he was pro abortion. Scott Brown supports abortion. And while his Cosmo spread might not have hurt him in Massachusetts, and people around the country may have donated to him to stop Obamacare, it won't play well in the Bible belt.

Now, some may make the Obama comparison. It's true both would have the same limited experience on being elected president. But Obama didn't stray that far away from positions of the democratic base. Yes he's flip flopped on a lot of stuff (warrantless wiretapping for instance) but not on the "bread and butter" wedge issues that most democratic special interest groups advance.

Also Obama wasn't supposed to be the nominee. It was supposed to be Hillary Clinton. The democratic "leadership" underestimated just how badly she is hated even within her own party and how much people would like to actually forget the Clinton years. She also had to play against the democratic base to try to beat Obama with her ugly use of the race card. Huckabee or Palin can play to their base and attack Brown. In the end I expect he might get put on a ticket to "balance" it.

TheConstitutionLives
01-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Voting for him to kill Coakley's run is one thing. Advocating he run for prez is complete insanity. The dude is another John McCain who supports torture.

TheConstitutionLives
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Not even fooled. Easily led. Which is what we need - a leader. One with some charisma, because apparently that's more important than philosophy to the mainstream voter.

That's always been the case, that's never going to change.

+1

Annihilia
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Brown is controlled opposition.

If Brown is controlled-op, they must've run out of fabric because I can see the neo-con sticking out all over the place.

Bruno
01-20-2010, 10:23 AM
If Brown is controlled-op, they must've run out of fabric because I can see the neo-con sticking out all over the place.

like your avatar :)

rp08orbust
01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
LOL, good job, Brown nosers!

http://www.theindyvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/brown-nose-pandering-john-mccain.jpg

Annihilia
01-20-2010, 10:31 AM
like your avatar :)

Thanks! :cool:

rp08orbust
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Right. Brown might not be a good candidate, but good grief, he is not Bush, Clinton, or Obama

That's only because he hasn't isn't president yet. Bush wasn't "Bush" before he was president. Give Brown a chance as president and he will be every bit as evil as the others.