PDA

View Full Version : 25 Windows....

teacherone
01-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Bill O'Reilly's show when he asked Glenn Beck about how he found Sarah when he interviewed her. Beck replied that she was “guarded."

O'REILLY: Guarded?

BECK: Yes, she's the most — I don't know if you've had this feeling. I've never met anybody with shields up more than Sarah Palin. She is someone, I think, that gets — people have the wrong impression of her, I think, because she knows she's swimming in a tank full of sharks. When she walked on to my set, she was Googling. She was actually getting her hair and makeup done, and she was Googling and talking to people. And I said, "So what's up?"

And she said, "I'm just doing last-minute homework."

I said, "Why?"

And she said, "Because you're going to ask me about the 25 windows."

I said, "What 25 windows?"

She said, "The Statue of Liberty. It has 25 windows. They each represent different minerals."

O'REILLY: She was actually suspicious of you?

BECK: She's suspicious of everything.

O'REILLY: But you're one of her biggest fans.

BECK: I think — I mean, Bill, you've never been set up by people that you thought were friends.

O'REILLY: Yes, I have, but you, you're just so trustworthy. You are so — you wouldn't do that.

lolol

Bruno
01-19-2010, 03:13 PM
she thought he was going to ask her how many windows the Statue of Liberty has exactly why?? strange

teacherone
01-19-2010, 03:16 PM
she thought he was going to ask her how many windows the Statue of Liberty has exactly why?? strange

she's lost the plot?:o

erowe1
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
This just illustrates again why this forum shouldn't be so distracted by her. She might be someone whose endorsement will help some candidates in GOP primaries. But she herself is not a threat as a 2012 presidential contender.

hugolp
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Oh, yes! Sarah Palin is this inocent and pure woman who swims arround sharks... Give me a break!

Does Glenn Beck think people is that stupid?

lynnf
01-19-2010, 04:52 PM

I think she was making a point: that she's been asked some irrelevant trivia
questions in the past. it was a rhetorical response, not a literal one.

lynn

squarepusher
01-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Sarah Palin is so stupid

dannno
01-19-2010, 10:10 PM
hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahhah.... ..*breathes*.....hahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhaah ahahahhahah....

Oyate
01-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I would have asked her about the 101 Dalmations. Right after the Seven Dwarfs.