PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Democrat Quote

angelatc
01-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok, am I the only one who finds this absolutely hilarious?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20100116/pl_bloomberg/anom7njku0a8

Van Hollen said Republican predictions that the political climate had changed so much that they can capture the 40 seats needed to regain control of the House was “pure hallucination.

Why would you hand the keys to the car back to the same guys whose policies drove the economy into the ditch and then walked away from the scene of the accident? Van Hollen said. For the Republicans to say vote for us and bring back the guys who got us into this mess in the first place, I dont think its a winner.

Mini-Me
01-19-2010, 02:37 PM
He'd have a point if he wasn't such a kettlepot.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
It was more like a long road trip in which both the Republicans and Democrats took turns driving towards a cliff while the American Public mostly slept in the backseat.

rp08orbust
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM
“Why would you hand the keys to the car back to the same guys whose policies drove the economy into the ditch and then walked away from the scene of the accident?” Van Hollen said.

That would be a good question for Obama.

angelatc
01-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Ted Kennedy reference is what I was going for. :)

So apparently, the answer to my question is yes - I am the only one who found it hilarious.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Ted Kennedy reference is what I was going for. :)

So apparently, the answer to my question is yes - I am the only one who found it hilarious.

D'oh! Missed it. Hilariously ironic. :D Someone should have jumped on that one.

HOLLYWOOD
01-19-2010, 02:53 PM
NBC's senior political reporter shill differs... he says it's the angry middle that the GOp is harnessing... as a populist vote. Just like Obama is doing with the Bankster tax.