PDA

View Full Version : A bit of good news: America hates Sarah Palin

Old Ducker
01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/19/most-americans-dont-want-palin-to-run-for-president/

KAYA
01-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Hate, good news?

tonesforjonesbones
01-19-2010, 02:20 PM
How stupid is that title? America does NOT hate Sarah Palin, but she would be better served in CONGRESS ...she would do more good there. TONES

tonesforjonesbones
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Left wing whackos hate Sarah Palin. tones

Bruno
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
misleading title, btw

Seventy-one percent of Americans do not want Sarah Palin to run for president, according to a CBS News poll released Monday. Twenty-one percent said they would like to see the former Alaska governor on the 2012 ballot.

Split by party, 56 percent of Republicans are against a Palin run, while 30 percent would welcome it; 88 percent of Democrats and 65 percent of independents said they hope she stays out of the race.

sofia
01-19-2010, 02:39 PM

i'm as far right as they come...and I absolutely DESPISE this self absorbed, uneducated, money grubbing, Israel worshipping, warmongering, bailout supporting, quitter, neo-con pretender..

she is George Bush in a skirt...nothing more

YumYum
01-19-2010, 02:43 PM
i'm as far right as they come...and I absolutely DESPISE this self absorbed, uneducated, money grubbing, Israel worshipping, warmongering, bailout supporting, quitter, neo-con pretender..

she is George Bush in a skirt...nothing more

I wish I could add something to your list, but I think you covered it. How about Dick Cheney with lipstick?

rp08orbust
01-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Until we see the same questions asked about Ron Paul (whose numbers could look just as bad), I don't think we can get excited about anything here.

teacherone
01-19-2010, 02:46 PM
she's the love child of dumb-fuck mountain?

http://theindependentvoice.tripod.com/theindependentvoice/george-bush-dick-cheney-dumb-fuck-mountain.jpg

Todd
01-19-2010, 02:56 PM
she would be better served in CONGRESS ........

you worry me sometimes tones.
some of us right wing former Neocons who got disallusioned with 8 years of Bush hate what Palin represents.

After watching someone like Dr. Paul........so well versed in U.S. constitutional history, foreign policy, and sound economics, how could anyone believe someone like Palin represents anything near the level of a principled and educated statesman in the vein of Paul?

teacherone
01-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Bill O'Reilly's show when he asked Glenn Beck about how he found Sarah when he interviewed her. Beck replied that she was “guarded."

O'REILLY: Guarded?

BECK: Yes, she's the most — I don't know if you've had this feeling. I've never met anybody with shields up more than Sarah Palin. She is someone, I think, that gets — people have the wrong impression of her, I think, because she knows she's swimming in a tank full of sharks. When she walked on to my set, she was Googling. She was actually getting her hair and makeup done, and she was Googling and talking to people. And I said, "So what's up?"

And she said, "I'm just doing last-minute homework."

I said, "Why?"

And she said, "Because you're going to ask me about the 25 windows."

I said, "What 25 windows?"

She said, "The Statue of Liberty. It has 25 windows. They each represent different minerals."

O'REILLY: She was actually suspicious of you?

BECK: She's suspicious of everything.

O'REILLY: But you're one of her biggest fans.

BECK: I think — I mean, Bill, you've never been set up by people that you thought were friends.

O'REILLY: Yes, I have, but you, you're just so trustworthy. You are so — you wouldn't do that.

tonesforjonesbones
01-19-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't blame her...look at the sharks on this yarn. tones

coyote_sprit
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM

I didn't know you swing both ways.

Original_Intent
01-19-2010, 03:29 PM

I'm not a left wing whacko, and while I do not hate Palin, she certainly doesn't offer anything interesting to me in national politics. I think she is ridiculous, and people who get worked up about her are a joke.

BTW Tones, have you ever watched "Carrie"? You remind me of her mom. You're out there.

The Patriot
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM

I hate this left/right paradigm. Truth is truth, it doesn't have a direction. And these "left wing whackos" are right about Palin. But the fact is, many on the so called right, many "far right whackos" like myself oppose her as well. Stop playing the two party game, like it is a choice between Palin and Obama and the two teams are the Republicans and Democrats. Obama and Palin work for the same masters. If you didn't realize that when Palin was being pushed by Bill Kristol than you will never recognize it. I would vote for Kucinich or Nader before I cast a ballot for Palin. She is pro war, pro amnesty, pro patriot act, pro bailout, pro FED, pro NAFTA, pro GATT, Pro WTO, pro NATO and is an ardent zionist.

tonesforjonesbones
01-19-2010, 03:34 PM
The republicans are not the enemy. WAKE the F up. tones

Todd
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Not all republicans are not the enemy. WAKE the F up. tones

Fixed....

I'll concede on that point...

"2 different wings of the same bird of prey" - Patrick Buchanan.

sofia
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
I wish I could add something to your list, but I think you covered it. How about Dick Cheney with lipstick?

I actually wrote Dick Cheney originally....but then I replaced it with George Bush instead.

Reason being that Dick Cheney is highly intelligent...so comparing palin to him would be innaccurate

coyote_sprit
01-19-2010, 03:40 PM
The republicans are not the enemy. WAKE the F up. tones

I remember how much you loved Bob Barr and the LP in mid-2008.:rolleyes:

TroySmith
01-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Tones, which of her policies or idea's do you support?

It would seem to be that accepting a VP bid with McCain, a progressive, would tend to lead people to believe that even if she believes in liberty she would be willing to compromise on her principles for political reasons.

sofia
01-19-2010, 03:41 PM

tones....what do you have to say about Sarah supporting the Bankster bailout????

not very "mavericky" was it?

Reason
01-19-2010, 03:43 PM
she would be better served in CONGRESS ...she would do more good there. TONES

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/Civilradiant/facepalm_implied.jpg

purplechoe
01-19-2010, 03:49 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/120598/original.jpg