PDA

View Full Version : Beck the Fake ignores Medina, endorses Rick Perry

sofia
01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Can it get any more obvious that this Beck creep is a double agent phony?

On his show this morning he talks about the Texas governor race...says that neither Perry nor "Kay Barely Republican" impresses him,....but then goes on to say that ya gotta go with Perry because of his 10th amendment stand.

No mention of Medina...just pretend she doesnt exist (like Ron Paul)...a woman who could pick up 10 points just by Beck giving her PR if he chose to do so.

rp4prez
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM

On his show this morning he talks about the Texas governor race...says that neither Perry nor "Kay Barely Republican" impresses him,....but then goes on to say that ya gotta go with Perry because of his 10th amendment stand.

No mention of Medina...just pretend she doesnt exist (like Ron Paul)...a woman who could pick up 10 points just by Beck giving her PR if he chose to do so.

I think Beck is a moron and isn't paying any attention. I doubt he even does his own research. Therefore, he was only handed Perry and Kay douches and Medina was totally left out.

Guess everyone should start emailing him about Medina.

Stary Hickory
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Oh please, fine Beck likes Perry because he stuck it to the government with the 10th. I like that too. Medina seems better to me, but Perry will be most likely to win. They might get nullification down there or a bigger secessionist movement with Perry as Governor. These ae positives.

I prefer Medina after watching her debate. But Perry shows more leadership abilities. Confidence and so on. It's certainly a good thing to have someone who supports the tenth who can lead and persuade. I can see the good in a Perry reelection as well, it's not what I would prefer, but anyone who is going to go to battle against DC is a good choice right now.

CharlesTX
01-19-2010, 09:10 AM
LOL. what else is new? he's no friend of liberty regardless of who "some" of his friends are.

Elwar
01-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Beck likes Perry because of his trip to Turkey.

jmdrake
01-19-2010, 09:12 AM
I think Beck is a moron and isn't paying any attention. I doubt he even does his own research. Therefore, he was only handed Perry and Kay douches and Medina was totally left out.

People also need to hammer Beck about Perry's stands on the trans Texas corridor and it's role in the North American Union. I know...I know..."conspiracy theory". But this is one conspiracy theory that Ron Paul endorses and that has been proven in spades! This is also an example of why we can't simply count on "philosophy" to cure everything. Perry adopted our "philosophy" with his "10th amendment stand". But that's just a chameleon changing colors to blend in with his environment. He's still a lizard.

jmdrake
01-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh please, fine Beck likes Perry because he stuck it to the government with the 10th. I like that too. Medina seems better to me, but Perry will be most likely to win. They might get nullification down there or a bigger secessionist movement with Perry as Governor. These ae positives.

I prefer Medina after watching her debate. But Perry shows more leadership abilities. Confidence and so on. It's certainly a good thing to have someone who supports the tenth who can lead and persuade. I can see the good in a Perry reelection as well, it's not what I would prefer, but anyone who is going to go to battle against DC is a good choice right now.

Have you forgotten the trans Texas corridor already?

torchbearer

if Perry took the stilumus money from the feds, he doesn't believe in the 10th. he only uses it when it fits his agenda.

sofia

perry's 10th amendment stand is just an act...texans fell for it

perry is a closet homosexual and was gores campaign manager years ago...

RM918
01-19-2010, 09:14 AM

Leadership! Horseshit! Obama had great 'leadership' capabilities as well, and Hillary had her 'experience'. Where does leadership and experience get you when you're being led off a cliff and their experience is in how well they lie? You're going to some pretty incredible lengths to justify your support of these buffoons.

HOLLYWOOD
01-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Well then,

May I suggest organizing ASAP...TEXT in a NEW thread or maybe the forum should have an "alert beacon" of "CALL TO ACTION" of this forum's members and even other liberty sites immediately with contact info and let the grassroots call/email/twitter/etc in and challenge these MSM hacks.

Unless we start automating, alerting, and calling out these MSM immediately... it will just manifest into the usual nonsense of the people's candidates getting railroaded.

MOD's/Admin... Do we need a "MEGAPHONE" here on RPF? I always liked that little Blue Beacon alerting attention to PMs... how about using it to alert immediate actions to call out MSM or entities that sabotage the people's movements?

rp4prez
01-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Leadership! Horseshit! Obama had great 'leadership' capabilities as well, and Hillary had her 'experience'. Where does leadership and experience get you when you're being led off a cliff and their experience is in how well they lie? You're going to some pretty incredible lengths to justify your support of these buffoons.

Wow... I was going to reply to that guy too but you beat me to the punch and said pretty much what I was going to say lol. :)

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Rick Perry's talk is cheap and his actions are louder. Kick him out.

werdd
01-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Medina > Perry > Bailout hutchison.

If KBH became our governor i would seriously consider moving.

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Medina > Perry > Bailout hutchison.

If KBH became our governor i would seriously consider moving.
Join the Texas Nationalist Movement (http://www.TexasNationalist.com/). ;)

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2010, 09:40 AM

You think Perry is going to stand up for the 10th Amendment?

He's a Bilderberger for Christ's sake. He is just giving lip service to the 10th Amendment... Once re-elected he'll just keep going on full steam ahead with whatever is best for globalization...

he's a traitor

jclay2
01-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Just when I thought, beck had a chance of stirring from his sleep with the sheep, he pulls this garbage. You suck Glenn beck. You are a traitor to this country as shown by your support of Rick Perry. It is clear that beck, whether knowingly or unknowingly, is a tool for the big government globalist and their plan Divide and Conquer.

Cowlesy
01-19-2010, 09:53 AM
You think Perry is going to stand up for the 10th Amendment?

He's a Bilderberger for Christ's sake. He is just giving lip service to the 10th Amendment... Once re-elected he'll just keep going on full steam ahead with whatever is best for globalization...

he's a traitor

Winner^^^^^^

Romulus
01-19-2010, 09:53 AM

He's not a moron, he's a fucking SHILL! Anytime someone of ours has a chance, he quickly sabotages the whole thing.

Don't think he doesn't know what he's doing - and he's paid WELL to do it!

fuck Beck!

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Just when I thought, beck had a chance of stirring from his sleep with the sheep, he pulls this garbage. You suck Glenn beck. You are a traitor to this country as shown by your support of Rick Perry. It is clear that beck, whether knowingly or unknowingly, is a tool for the big government globalist and their plan Divide and Conquer.

That is why few people here trust Glenn Beck. He plays those games.

itshappening
01-19-2010, 10:00 AM
lets bombard Beck and ask that he interviews Medina on Radio and TV and stop ignoring her

anyone got contact details of his producer?

Southron
01-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Mike Church just had Medina on a few minutes ago.

What has Rick Perry actually done for 10th amendment?

First people here support Brown now even good things to say about the statist Perry. What has happened? Should we support Perry because he has a better chance to win?

If so maybe some of you are Republicans first and don't truly give a damn about liberty.

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2010, 10:11 AM
lets bombard Beck and ask that he interviews Medina on Radio and TV and stop ignoring her

anyone got contact details of his producer?

I think thats a good idea.... and everybody should be polite.. I know alot of people are suspicious of beck at times.. but he's been a good outlet to get alot of the message out there to people... we just have to make sure people continue to educate themselves in their own beliefs.. we dont want them following beck like the dalai lama or something

Andrew-Austin
01-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Hes obviously just faking that type of shit for the sake of the election.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey Josh, you aware your forum has been infiltrated? Hello.... (Between those supporting Perry and Brown, I can only deduce such)

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 10:15 AM
First people here support Brown now Perry. What has happened?

Maybe some of you are Republicans first and don't truly give a damn about liberty.

Who here supports Perry? Are you smoking crack?

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-19-2010, 10:15 AM

StaryHickory.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Are there people here actually supporting Perry? Did I miss something?

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Hey Josh, you aware your forum has been infiltrated? Hello.... (Between those supporting Perry and Brown, I can only deduce such)

Dude... this place was infiltrated A LONG TIME AGO....

the other option is www.RonPaulforum.com without an 's'... but it has very little traffic... no trolls but no traffic. so take your pick

LibertyEagle
01-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Geez people, Beck probably doesn't even know that Medina exists. Stop jumping to conclusions! How about everyone turn around and send him an informational email letting him know about Medina.

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 10:20 AM
StaryHickory.

Medina seems better to me, but Perry will be most likely to win.
I prefer Medina after watching her debate. But Perry shows more leadership abilities. Confidence and so on.

At least it's not solid support. He admits that Medina is better.

specsaregood
01-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Dude... this place was infiltrated A LONG TIME AGO....

the other option is www.RonPaulforum.com without an 's'... but it has very little traffic... no trolls but no traffic. so take your pick

And the guy that owns that domain has had the domain up for sale for quite some time, so he obviously doesn't plan on upkeeping it.
http://goldismoney.info/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=135

MRoCkEd
01-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Politely tell him about Medina.

Contact Form: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/insider/contact-form/

Glenn Beck: me@glennbeck.com
This is the general contact for reaching Glenn Beck.

Stu: stu@glennbeck.com
Stu is the Executive Producer and Head Writer for the Glenn Beck Program.

Call toll-free nationwide: 888-727-BECK

haaaylee
01-19-2010, 10:24 AM

I live here in Texas. Perry is as fake as Beck. The only reason he won the election last time around was because we had two people running as independents. Combined they would have won. Perry won with significantly less than 50%.

The only reason he has aligned himself with the Tea Party people is because he knows he needs to, and he saw that they were becoming a big political force. He never mentioned this stuff beforehand.

I mean, this is the man who brought us the Trans Texas Corridor! Come on! You think the man who wants to link Mexico, America, & Canada together really supports Sovereignty!?

itshappening
01-19-2010, 10:25 AM

Be polite....

FrankRep
01-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Honey > Vinegar

MsDoodahs
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM

:rolleyes:

With "friends" like these, do we need enemies?

LibertyEagle
01-19-2010, 10:30 AM

Stary, I live in Texas. Perry does NOT support the 10th Amendment; nor does he support nullification, or most anything else he gives lip service to. He's bought and paid for and is an elitist beltway wannabe. He is everything that we stand against.

It appears that you have bought his rhetoric, in addition to watching a different debate than I did. Governor goodhair did not show leadership abilities, or confidence. He got his ass handed to him.

Wake up.

Southron
01-19-2010, 10:44 AM

I clarified my statement in edit. While technically not an "endorsement", he at least compares Perry to Medina on the 10th Amendment. No good will come out of Perry once he doesn't have to worry about reelection.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Geez people, Beck probably doesn't even know that Medina exists. Stop jumping to conclusions! How about everyone turn around and send him an informational email letting him know about Medina.

You just jumped to one yourself. ;)

RM918
01-19-2010, 10:50 AM

I guess I'll also politely tell him about a friend of mine from Nigeria who's hurting for cash, because he'd have to be pretty damn gullible if this were true.

HOLLYWOOD
01-19-2010, 11:00 AM
What statements has Glenn Beck made about the 10th Amendment?

How about the TransTexas Cooridor?

Any other issues where Glenn Alligns with Medina? Then contact him with that info and call him out on having the same policies/concerns.

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 11:36 AM

No, its not obvious that he's a "double agent". Its obvious he's ignorant though.

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 11:40 AM
perry is a closet homosexual...

Let's see PROOF of that claim, Alex. Not evidence. Proof.

sofia
01-19-2010, 11:41 AM
No, its not obvious that he's a "double agent". Its obvious he's ignorant though.

lol...the conspiratorial school vs the accidental school clashes again..

its possible that Beck is ignorant of Medina....but he knows damn well all about Ron Paul, yet continues to push sarah palin....

that to me is the giveaway as to he he works for. I gave Beck the benefit of the doubt because i too was once a neo-con....but his lovefest with sarah convinced me that he is controlled opposition

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 11:50 AM
lol...the conspiratorial school vs the accidental school clashes again..

its possible that Beck is ignorant of Medina....but he knows damn well all about Ron Paul, yet continues to push sarah palin....

that to me is the giveaway as to he he works for. I gave Beck the benefit of the doubt because i too was once a neo-con....but his lovefest with sarah convinced me that he is controlled opposition

Controlled, eh? Define controlled, please. And who exactly is controlling him?

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Let's see PROOF of that claim, Alex. Not evidence. Proof.

And for the record, i couldnt care less if he's participating in mass orgies with transvestites. Thats not why I wouldnt vote for him so his personal preferences are irrelevant.

Romulus
01-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Judge a tree by its fruits.

Beck:
Ron Paul : slammed on his rise, smeared, then ignored.
Palin: praised to give her rise.
Medina: suspiciously ignored, opponent praised.

For a guy who pays so much lip service to liberty, he sure appears to know little about its true promoters. It doesnt take much insight to see whats going on here.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-19-2010, 01:08 PM
I will change my mind about Glenn Beck (that he is a traitorous slug) IF and only IF the people who "support" him (without using the word "support") can get him to have Debra Medina on his show on or before February 2, 2010.

Everyone raised hell and got Deb invited to two debates. How easy it should be to get one measly interview.

go....

libertyjam
01-19-2010, 01:15 PM
All I can say is that in the first debate last week Perry seemed like he has long suffered from alcoholism and had destroyed too many brain cells. Either that or he's been left out in the sun too long and boiled it.

dannno
01-19-2010, 01:20 PM
They might get nullification down there or a bigger secessionist movement with Perry as Governor. These ae positives.

Perry is pro-establishment pretending to be anti-establishment. Even if he lead a secessionist movement, it would essentially be lead by the elite.

johnrocks
01-19-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm done with him, basically have been, I only watch when Judge Napolitano or Ron Paul is on his show, those media whores sell themselves out, liberty lovers, my ass!

sofia
01-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Controlled, eh? Define controlled, please. And who exactly is controlling him?

By controlled, he could either be external control, like CIA....or

internal self control......meaning, he just instinctively knows that his career depends upon supporting the neo-cons so he just goes along with it.

Romulus
01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Controlled as in he is paid 10 million a year controlled.

You gotta serve somebody.

Bman
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
In b4 Tones claims Beck is the best thing since sliced bread!

sofia
01-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Controlled as in he is paid 10 million a year controlled.

You gotta serve somebody.

thats not even all of it...dont forget, Beck churns out 1-2 bestsellers each year

Bman
01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
thats not even all of it...dont forget, Beck churns out 1-2 bestsellers each year

It's funny watching adults read stuff written for 5th graders.

sofia
01-19-2010, 03:39 PM

and sleeping out in tents all night to get the childrens book signed by Sarah Palin!!!!

..and these people make fun of the Obamamaniacs who swoon when Barry speaks!!!

Bman
01-19-2010, 03:53 PM
YouTube - Forrest Gump stupid is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MT3CihStFQ)

Romulus
01-19-2010, 03:56 PM

Like the dummys guide to arguing with idiots? Lolz.

Bman
01-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Like the dummys guide to arguing with idiots? Lolz.

Sounds great. I'll have to get myself a copy.

The Patriot
01-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Medina has my support. However I know a lot of people who once I tell them about Medina like her but think Perry is a safer bet to win. I think a lot of Texans like Medina's message, they just figure Perry embraces most of it and they really don't want Hutchinson to win. We need to break this kind of thinking and expose the differences between Medina and Perry. It is key at this point to talk to Perry supporters, these are the kind of people that will support Medina and we need them as a block to win. I have converted Perry supporters, however the Hutchinson supporters here totally look down at Medina and won't even give me the time of day. The big Hutchinson donors and supporters were the ardent neo cons that supported the Bush as governor and for his 8 years as president. These big money neo con yellow bellies are plaguing Texas and don't represent the views of most Texans.

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM
By controlled, he could either be external control, like CIA....or

internal self control......meaning, he just instinctively knows that his career depends upon supporting the neo-cons so he just goes along with it.

Yeah, um, i have serious doubts that Beck is being given a script via the CIA. Thats just looney tunes. Is it possible? Yes. About as possible as Obama killing a robotic fly in a staged PR event. Lets be a little realistic and not assume the Rotchhilds have a chip in Beck's head. You have a tendency to go too far out with your imagination. Im aware of operation mockingbird but if Beck were some sort of mole he wouldnt be allowed to discuss alot of what he does. Some folks are again reading too far into stuff.

InterestedParticipant
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Really glad to see people here seeing the media Simulacrum for what it really is. Here, watch as Howard Beale tells you what the media is, as the audience (public) ONLY responds to queues and triggers signaled to them by audience handlers.

"Television is not the Truth.
Television is a goddamn amusement park."

YouTube - "Network" (1976) Howard Beale - "The Mad Prophet" Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDWtZ3xRMb0)

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, um, i have serious doubts that Beck is being given a script via the CIA. Thats just looney tunes. Is it possible? Yes. About as possible as Obama killing a robotic fly in a staged PR event. Lets be a little realistic and not assume the Rotchhilds have a chip in Beck's head. You have a tendency to go too far out with your imagination. Im aware of operation mockingbird but if Beck were some sort of mole he wouldnt be allowed to discuss alot of what he does. Some folks are again reading too far into stuff.

No. The Council of 300 faxes him the night's script every morning. ;):D

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:14 PM

How many books have you penned? (crickets)

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Judge a tree by its fruits.

Beck:
Ron Paul : slammed on his rise, smeared, then ignored.
Palin: praised to give her rise.
Medina: suspiciously ignored, opponent praised.

For a guy who pays so much lip service to liberty, he sure appears to know little about its true promoters. It doesnt take much insight to see whats going on here.

The dude is learning. 4 years ago, he had no idea what the Fed was. You expect him to just transform into a full-fledged freedom fighter overnight? It's a slow process where new tiers of awareness are unfurled. You just don't turn on a switch.

Romulus
01-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Really glad to see people here seeing the media Simulacrum for what it really is. Here, watch as Howard Beale tells you what the media is, as the audience (public) ONLY responds to queues and triggers signaled to them by audience handlers.

YouTube - "Network" (1976) Howard Beale - "The Mad Prophet" Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDWtZ3xRMb0)

Wasn't that movie a slick propaganda piece that smears Arabs? Weren't they the one's blammed resulting in all the madness? Sure you can cherry pick poignant clips, but that was the crux of the movie. This mirrors what Glenn Beck is.

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:21 PM

He hasn't connected the dots yet, but he's still done more in 2 years than Limbaugh and their ilk did in their lifetimes.

Romulus
01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
The dude is learning. 4 years ago, he had no idea what the Fed was. You expect him to just transform into a full-fledged freedom fighter overnight? It's a slow process where new tiers of awareness are unfurled. You just don't turn on a switch.

He's not the one's who is stupid.

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:30 PM
He's not the one's who is stupid.

Yes, Endgame you're the omniscient one & we're all mongoloids drooling on our respective keyboards. I sleep easier at night knowing that you're out there to think for me.

It's so blatantly obvious that Beck is CO-INTELPRO. Maybe the CIA cabal even grabbed him off the rebound, when he was recovering from his bouts with alcoholism? I bet his marriage isn't real and those kids are well-paid operatives. Child actors are awfully cheap these days.

BTW What's your security clearance? And would you happen to know if I'm on the red list or the blue list?

InterestedParticipant
01-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Wasn't that movie a slick propaganda piece that smears Arabs? Weren't they the one's blammed resulting in all the madness?
No.

Sure you can cherry pick poignant clips, but that was the crux of the movie. This mirrors what Glenn Beck is.
Huh?

purplechoe
01-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes, Endgame you're the omnicient one & we're all mongoloids drooling on our respective keyboards. I sleep easier at night knowing that you're out there to think for me.

It's so blatantly obvious that Beck is CO-INTELPRO. Maybe the CIA cabal even grabbed him off the rebound, when he was recovering from his bouts with alcoholism? I bet his marriage isn't real and those kids are well-paid operatives. Child actors are awfully cheap these days.

BTW What's your security clearance? And would you happen to know if I'm on the red list or the blue list?

YouTube - Flashback: Treasonous Clinton puppet tells us "There is no Freedom" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0c8MfsxBU)

don't feed the troll...

TheConstitutionLives
01-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Yes, Endgame you're the omniscient one & we're all mongoloids drooling on our respective keyboards. I sleep easier at night knowing that you're out there to think for me.

Everyone is in on it. Lord Rothchild's runnimg the entire NWO. I know this is true because I read it on the internet. Everything is a fake show and we're the unwitting casts. Its all part of the plan. Everyone who doesnt agree with me is obviously working for the CIA. They're all double agents. Oh god. I'm freakin out right now. Nothing is as it seems!

Seriously, there's some imaginative people around here who can take an inch and exaggerate a mile.

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
YouTube - Flashback: Treasonous Clinton puppet tells us "There is no Freedom" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0c8MfsxBU)

don't feed the troll...

You're calling me a troll? You're almost as bad as SarahGOP who characterizes anyone who disagrees with her as a leftist.

Secondly, that clip is no shock to me, if you understand how a subsection of our CIA operates.

Thirdly and most importantly, it is an irrefutable fact that Beck is our most receptive personality in the MSM. How many times has Doctor Paul been a featured guest on Limbaugh's show? Levin? Hannity? I certainly don't expect anyone here to completely align their beliefs to that of Glenn Beck since he has made comments that have angered me. However, with that said, you do not shun the one beacon of shining light in this period of such highly-controlled media. In god knows how long, the indellible wisdom of founders is being rediscovered by the masses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day, when we'd see a mainstream daily magazine actually promoted a limited government perspective. Sure, it's incomplete in regards to the foreign policy, but that's the last piece of the puzzle to fall in place.

AuH20
01-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Everyone is in on it. Lord Rothchild's runnimg the entire NWO. I know this is true because I read it on the internet. Everything is a fake show and we're the unwitting casts. Its all part of the plan. Everyone who doesnt agree with me is obviously working for the CIA. They're all double agents. Oh god. I'm freakin out right now. Nothing is as it seems!

Seriously, there's some imaginative people around here who can take an inch and exaggerate a mile.

Exactly. I'm highly confident that a higher structure exists above the edifice known as the federal government, but the exact details are sketchy to say the least. With such uncertainties present, it's only natural to witness paranoia that pushes the meme that no one should be trusted. You and I could get a show tommorrow and we'd be 'outed' as operatives. ;):D

LibertyEagle
01-19-2010, 04:57 PM
don't feed the troll...

AuH20 is NOT a troll.

Bman
01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
How many books have you penned? (crickets)

Certainly as many as Glenn Beck. I mean you really don't believe that Glenn actually wrote those books himself do you?

If you do let me tell you about this excellent deal I have on some marsh land down in Florida.:p

libertarian4321
01-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh please, fine Beck likes Perry because he stuck it to the government with the 10th. I like that too. Medina seems better to me, but Perry will be most likely to win. They might get nullification down there or a bigger secessionist movement with Perry as Governor.

Perry doesn't support secession, he was just running his mouth and got crazy one day when trying to shore up his "conservative" credentials (something he has to do since he used to be a Democrat).

When Bush was in office, Perry was a typical big government Republican- supporting all kinds of crazy government programs, like giving MANDATORY Gardasil vaccinations to all school girls to prevent HPV (and no, I'm not making that up).

As soon as the Republicans were out of office, he suddenly became a "fiscal conservative"- just like every other big government Republican.

Perry is the real deal, folks- a real slick (and I'm not just talking about his hair) and phony politician who will do or say anything to stay in office- it doesn't matter if he has to switch parties, change his positions, or stab someone in the back.

Pepsi
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
They are still pusing the toll roads in Texas, they are not giveing up on the NAFTA Super High Way.

sofia
01-19-2010, 07:17 PM

all good con men lure you in with 90% truth...hence the word "con"...short for confidence because they must first gain your confidence in order to screw you later on...

Beck's anti-Fed , anti-Establishment, and anti Communist rants should be interpreted in that light....as should his occasional mentions of Ron or Rand Paul.

He builds up rather impressive "conservative" and "libertarian" credentials that way....and then.....WHAM!!!!....He screws us with an endorsement of a Perry...or a Romney...or a Palin.......all the while pretending that the Medinas and Schiffs and Pauls do not exist, at least not as "viable candidates"...

wake up man....thats his schtick!...Same for Fucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Who the fuck is this fucking NON-TEXAN, telling us who he thinks would make a good Texas governor?

Beck isnt man enough hold an opinion on Texas politics. Not being from Texas and all.

I bet his failure of a buddy Pat Gray, former Houston radio failure, leaned on him a little. I used to argue with that fool on his blog all the time.

sofia
01-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Who the fuck is this fucking NON-TEXAN, telling us who he thinks would make a good Texas governor?

Beck isnt man enough hold an opinion on Texas politics. Not being from Texas and all.

I bet his failure of a buddy Pat Gray, former Houston radio failure, leaned on him a little. I used to argue with that fool on his blog all the time.

On the show, Gray was chiming in as well about Perry's "bold" 10th amendment stand...I didnt know he was from Texas.

Surely he knows about Medina and that would mean that Beck knows about her too..

The Patriot
01-19-2010, 07:26 PM
all good con men lure you in with 90% truth...hence the word "con"...short for confidence because they must first gain your confidence in order to screw you later on...

Beck's anti-Fed , anti-Establishment, and anti Communist rants should be interpreted in that light....as should his occasional mentions of Ron or Rand Paul.

He builds up rather impressive "conservative" and "libertarian" credentials that way....and then.....WHAM!!!!....He screws us with an endorsement of a Perry...or a Romney...or a Palin.......all the while pretending that the Medinas and Schiffs and Pauls do not exist, at least not as "viable candidates"...

Pat Buchanan, a conman? Are you joking? How could you say that in the same breath as saying Peter "Bomb Iran" Schiff is in the same league as Paul, Medina, Kokesh, or Dennis?

sofia
01-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Pat Buchanan, a conman? Are you joking? How could you say that in the same breath as saying Peter "Bomb Iran" Schiff is in the same league as Paul, Medina, Kokesh, or Dennis?

on McGloghlin the other day....Buchanan dismissed Ron Paul the other day while gushing over his girl Sarah Palin...

anyone who endorses Palin is USELESS

The Patriot
01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
on McGloghlin the other day....Buchanan dismissed Ron Paul the other day while gushing over his girl Sarah Palin...

anyone who endorses Palin is USELESS

Proof of this?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
On the show, Gray was chiming in as well about Perry's "bold" 10th amendment stand...I didnt know he was from Texas.

Surely he knows about Medina and that would mean that Beck knows about her too..

Pay Gray has always had his hand down the pants of Rick Perry. He loves the guy.

And no, I dont think he knows about Medina. The guy is just clueless.

jmdrake
01-19-2010, 07:35 PM

Done

sofia
01-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Proof of this?

Pat speaks at about 4:10...

dismisses a Ron Paul candidacy "he wont get the nomination" and then pitches his girl Sarah....

YouTube - New McLaughlin Group Piece On Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77N5SposZM&feature=player_embedded)

Bman
01-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Proof of this?

edit. nevermind.

The Patriot
01-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Pat speaks at about 4:10...

dismisses a Ron Paul candidacy "he wont get the nomination" and then pitches his girl Sarah....

YouTube - New McLaughlin Group Piece On Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77N5SposZM&feature=player_embedded)

He didn't pitch Sarah, he said she will win. I agree, Paul probably won't win, doesn't mean I won't stop supporting him or campaigning for him, but Sarah is very popular in the GOP. The fact is, Buchanan endorsed Paul, he is anti war, anti zionist, anti bailout, anti amnesty, anti NAFTA, anti WTO, and anti FED.

sofia
01-19-2010, 08:06 PM
If it is true that "Ron Paul can't win".....it's ONLY because the media talking heads like Pat tell the sheep that "he can't win"...

100% self fulfilling prophecy....

and if you research it...you will find many other occassionas...both on TV and in writing...that Pat gushes over the neo con piece of crap from Alaska..

conversely, if it is true that "Sarah can win"...it is ONLY because the same talking heads keep talking about her!!!

shame on Pat

treyfu
01-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Pretty standard...

devil21
01-19-2010, 09:12 PM
:| <---my shocked face

smithtg
01-19-2010, 10:00 PM

this thread is long, but I can say this if someone else hasnt... Beck hired a neocon radio host (pat somebody) from AM740 in the last few months from Houston. You bet he knows about Medina, but 'chooses' not to mention her

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Beck is as phony as Perry.

james1906
01-19-2010, 10:14 PM
this thread is long, but I can say this if someone else hasnt... Beck hired a neocon radio host (pat somebody) from AM740 in the last few months from Houston. You bet he knows about Medina, but 'chooses' not to mention her

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=226801

BlackTerrel
01-19-2010, 10:21 PM
YouTube - Simpsons clip 5 "Kill Kill Kill" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQa9zWK5XJA)

JohnnyRocko
01-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Stary, I live in Texas. Perry does NOT support the 10th Amendment; nor does he support nullification, or most anything else he gives lip service to. He's bought and paid for and is an elitist beltway wannabe. He is everything that we stand against.

It appears that you have bought his rhetoric, in addition to watching a different debate than I did. Governor goodhair did not show leadership abilities, or confidence. He got his ass handed to him.

Wake up.

I'm from Texas also and LibertyEagle is 100 percent correct. I watched the SOB try to ramrod the Trans Texas Corridor through ours and my neighbors land. Forced vaccinations for all girls attending elementary school for HPV, nevermind that Merck was one of his biggest donors!! This guy should be in the stockade not running for reelection!

For Liberty,
Will

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-19-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm from Texas also and LibertyEagle is 100 percent correct. I watched the SOB try to ramrod the Trans Texas Corridor through ours and my neighbors land. Forced vaccinations for all girls attending elementary school for HPV, nevermind that Merck was one of his biggest donors!! This guy should be in the stockade not running for reelection!

For Liberty,
Will

Don't forget that the Governor's mansion burned during his tenure there! This thing has been the home of Texas Govs since 1865.

Perry you douche! This fool can't protect his own home and yet we charge him with protecting our State's border?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/08/texas.gov.mansion/index.html

MR2Fast2Catch
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Is their a youtube clip or a column where Glenn Beck publicly endorses Rick Perry? I want to see the official endorsement so I can show it to my libertarian friends who are Glenn Beck fans

InterestedParticipant
01-19-2010, 10:59 PM

"If you give a man the correct information for seven years,
he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of
the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of
view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build the
credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and
persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy."

-- A Psychological Warfare Casebook Operations Research Officer,
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore (1958)

Imperial
01-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Im a younger guy in Texas too, and all in all the youth here are pretty sympathetic to libertarianism. I have heard Debra Medina on the lips of many friends here and there, despite the majority support for Perry or Hutchison. I think for a time one of our JSA conventions tried to get Ron Paul to speak as keynote speaker (ended up being KBH's political director, who I at least got to question on her bailout vote that she later repudiated)

dr. hfn
01-19-2010, 11:25 PM
this is gonna hurt glenn

Derek Johnson
01-20-2010, 12:10 AM
How many times do I have to say this? This guy Beck is a know nothing blow hard. He didn't know W. Wilson's quote ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country..."
when I was a caller on his show. For a radio guy who claims to be "against the Fed", you'd think he'd at least have a dim familiarity with this well known quote.

And he argued with me on the air to "check your facts Derek" or some such...idiot. Don't watch, don't listen, don't read, in short, Beck sucks.

Liberty_Tree
01-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Beck is a fake, folks.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-20-2010, 01:04 AM
How many times do I have to say this? This guy Beck is a know nothing blow hard. He didn't know W. Wilson's quote ""I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country..."
when I was a caller on his show. For a radio guy who claims to be "against the Fed", you'd think he'd at least have a dim familiarity with this well known quote.

And he argued with me on the air to "check your facts Derek" or some such...idiot. Don't watch, don't listen, don't read, in short, Beck sucks.

This. We really only have one ally in the MSM. That is Judge Napolitano, and even then I watch him like a hawk.

speciallyblend
01-20-2010, 01:32 AM
This. We really only have one ally in the MSM. That is Judge Napolitano, and even then I watch him like a hawk.

yep keep him in check as well;)

libertarian4321
01-20-2010, 03:38 AM

I agree. Perry will do or say anything to win- he can always be counted on to do what's best for Rick Perry.

I thought he came off as arrogant and condescending in the debate.

Though his hair, as usual, was perfectly coiffed.

scrosnoe
01-20-2010, 04:52 AM

totally agree!/sc

SimpleName
01-20-2010, 05:47 AM

"Television is not the Truth.
Television is a goddamn amusement park."

I don't what that dude was talking about earlier about the Arabs and I haven't seen the movie, but standing alone, that clip is beautiful.

Romulus
01-20-2010, 09:04 AM
I don't what that dude was talking about earlier about the Arabs and I haven't seen the movie, but standing alone, that clip is beautiful.

I like that clip too, but in 'Reel Bad Arabs' (youtube it or search here) They specifically call out that movie for blaming the 'Arabs' for running hollywood. If you can't find it, let me know.

InterestedParticipant
01-20-2010, 12:58 PM
I like that clip too, but in 'Reel Bad Arabs' (youtube it or search here) They specifically call out that movie for blaming the 'Arabs' for running hollywood. If you can't find it, let me know.
That's called co-opting a vector. These clowns that you refer to are trying to associate a bogus meaning to the movie, taking one point in the move, that the Saudis (really, establishment front men) were buying the Network, and extrapolating that to represent the meaning for the entire movie. It's much deeper than that.... watch the movie again after reading below.

In fact, the movie was an excellent commentary on our society and how things are really run today. For example:

the public (ie. the studio audience) are irrelevant bystanders who merely respond to handlers who tell them when and how to act;
TV media is merely a device of public control, and any semblance of truth is irrelevant. But most importantly, TV never provides the public with any information that may actually impact the running of society by the aristocracy;
Only the old dinosaurs in the TV news division still believed content was important. We see them being plowed under like an endangered species. And we see that the new TV execs don't care about content at all (Marshall McLuhan's " the medium is the massage [sic]" is second nature to them).

The CCA Deal, The Establishment, and the Psywar:

At one point in the movie Howard Beal does some of his own research and announces the 'CCA deal' of selling substantial shares of the network to the Saudis. Beal exposes this on his Television show and gets the public to stop the deal. For some reason the movie-going audience largely misses the point that what happened there was Beal did something effective that really hurt a serious Establishment plan. His controllers hadn't anticipated that.

In response, the movie-audience is taken straight to the Establishment's point-man, Jensen (ie. the famous board room scene). In the board room scene Jensen converts Beal to believing that he's been a fool and that the Establishment is already omnipotent, and that the Establishment were in control 'since man crawled out of the slime'.

But what Beal and the movie-audience fail to comprehend is that on the way in to the board room Jensen tells Beal that he got his start as a salesman: 'they say I can sell anything Mr. Beal. Now I'd like to sell you something.' Beal and the movie-audience fail to understant that Jensen is simply selling something... it's a sales pitch... a Psyop. Instead, both Beal and the movie-audience take the sales-pitch as truth, buying into Jensen's speech about the all-powerful Establishment's power. That's the beauty of the scene, and the brilliance of Chayevsky (playwright and screenwriter) as a Psyop artist, for no one questions the authenticity of the statements made by Jensen, even though the clues are right there, for Jensen TELLS Beal and the movie-audience that it's a sales pitch!

As a result of Jensen's board room sales pitch, Beal willingly starts preaching Jensen's dismal construct of the world as real truth. Beal's audience responds negatively and the show ratings obviously plummet, and the Network execs plot to have Beal killed rather than cancel the show.

In summary, what really happened is that Beal impacted the Establishment's plans by communicating truth to his audience, which ultimately killed the 'CCA deal'. Jensen intervened, converting Beal's television show content in to a fallacy, which Beal in-turn sold as truth to his audience. Then Jensen kept Beal's show on the air in order to push (ie. psychically drive) this fallacy. That's how the Psywar works: content manufactured by Establishment members are psychically driven in to television/radio show audiences by media-men who sell the content as truth to their audiences.

"Television is democracy at its ugliest."

- Paddy Chayevsky, Screen Writer, Network (the movie)

Romulus
01-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Yeah, its was a quick mention. I think the guy who pointed that out about the Saudis in Network could have really been grasping at straws using it as an example.

But also, that's how the psywar works too. Look at product placement. It may only be for a second, but the impression is lasting. And there is a LOT of psywar in Hollywood, from harmless product placement to desensitization and manipulation. They create your feelings and beliefs from the very smallest piece of propaganda.

Badger Paul
01-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Just think of the help Medina could have gotten if Beck endorsed her. So why not?

friedenmeister
01-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Glenn Beck is quite simple to analyze once you understand Leninist doctrine and where he fits in it. One of the first things Lenin said you should do is organize your own opposition. Then, you can easily misguide and distract those who oppose you and you can squander their time, energy and resources on meaningless battles. This makes it easy for you to do what you really came to do: build collectivism.

Glenn Beck is the figurehead for a Leninist controlled opposition movement. He is not one of us; he never was and never will be.

Rather think of it like this: the inmates of Concentration Camp USA have become more restless over the last couple of years. The establishment realizes that if the braindead are not kept tuned in to the mindless propaganda on television, they will start looking for answers on their own. The natural place for people to look for information is on the internet, where there are no controls on information. This scares the establishment more than anything under the sun.

In order to keep this from happening, Glenn Beck comes on the scene to discuss and discredit the topics people are most worried about. He trots around the issues people are worried about and then inevitably circles back around to validating the government's position. You can think of Glenn Beck like a dog who goes out into the back yard, remembering that somewhere back there he buried a bone last month. Unable to find the bone, the dog sniffs the ground all around the place where he did bury it, and then, in defeat, walks back to the house with no reward.

In the case of Glenn Beck, his sole purpose is to keep people from understanding what is going on. The people tuning in to him are increasingly more restless, and they are gathering in numbers next to the electric fence at the aforementioned Concentration Camp USA. As they congregate, they are rumbling louder and louder about how nice the frontier of Liberty beyond the fence looks.

This is where Glenn Beck comes on stage. He rides up to the congregating inmates to tell them that he has just come from outside the gates and he personally has investigated what they are looking at out there. Then he tells them there is nothing to experience and that things are much better inside the prison camp. The solution to their sorrows, he assures them, is to sign his new petition asking the warden of the concentration camp for better heat in the winter and better AC in the summer. Then he cracks a few jokes about the bureaucratic inefficiency of the prison camp administration and makes a sneer about one of the foul-smelling camp guards. Assured that Beck really is on their side and that things really will get better now, the inmates go back to their barracks and turn in for the evening.

Because Glenn Beck is credible to so many people, he is able to get away with this. I am among those who are not fooled by Glenn Beck the Leninist. Make no mistake, he is a Leninist and he has full knowledge of what is going on, and he is instrumental in making sure Americans continue pouring their energy into worthless endeavors like his 9/12 groups.

InterestedParticipant
01-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Glenn Beck is quite simple to analyze once you understand Leninist doctrine and where he fits in it. One of the first things Lenin said you should do is organize your own opposition. Then, you can easily misguide and distract those who oppose you and you can squander their time, energy and resources on meaningless battles. This makes it easy for you to do what you really came to do: build collectivism.

Glenn Beck is the figurehead for a Leninist controlled opposition movement. He is not one of us; he never was and never will be.

Rather think of it like this: the inmates of Concentration Camp USA have become more restless over the last couple of years. The establishment realizes that if the braindead are not kept tuned in to the mindless propaganda on television, they will start looking for answers on their own. The natural place for people to look for information is on the internet, where there are no controls on information. This scares the establishment more than anything under the sun.

In order to keep this from happening, Glenn Beck comes on the scene to discuss and discredit the topics people are most worried about. He trots around the issues people are worried about and then inevitably circles back around to validating the government's position. You can think of Glenn Beck like a dog who goes out into the back yard, remembering that somewhere back there he buried a bone last month. Unable to find the bone, the dog sniffs the ground all around the place where he did bury it, and then, in defeat, walks back to the house with no reward.

In the case of Glenn Beck, his sole purpose is to keep people from understanding what is going on. The people tuning in to him are increasingly more restless, and they are gathering in numbers next to the electric fence at the aforementioned Concentration Camp USA. As they congregate, they are rumbling louder and louder about how nice the frontier of Liberty beyond the fence looks.

This is where Glenn Beck comes on stage. He rides up to the congregating inmates to tell them that he has just come from outside the gates and he personally has investigated what they are looking at out there. Then he tells them there is nothing to experience and that things are much better inside the prison camp. The solution to their sorrows, he assures them, is to sign his new petition asking the warden of the concentration camp for better heat in the winter and better AC in the summer. Then he cracks a few jokes about the bureaucratic inefficiency of the prison camp administration and makes a sneer about one of the foul-smelling camp guards. Assured that Beck really is on their side and that things really will get better now, the inmates go back to their barracks and turn in for the evening.

Because Glenn Beck is credible to so many people, he is able to get away with this. I am among those who are not fooled by Glenn Beck the Leninist. Make no mistake, he is a Leninist and he has full knowledge of what is going on, and he is instrumental in making sure Americans continue pouring their energy into worthless endeavors like his 9/12 groups.
Have fun reading this thread on Controlled Opposition
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=195399

Flash
01-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Glenn Beck is a spokesman for the 'Christian Conservatives.' He'll lead them down the Palin road for 2012. That is his job basically.

Romulus
01-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Just think of the help Medina could have gotten if Beck endorsed her. So why not?

I found it interesting that out of the blue he up and supports Perry. Why did he pick that time to do that? For what reason? Because the debates were fresh? If that's the case then he or his producers can't play stupid about Medina. If not the debates, then why did just endorse Perry at that time? I can only deduct it was to stifle any of Medina's momentum.

AuH20
01-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Glenn Beck is a spokesman for the 'Christian Conservatives.' He'll lead them down the Palin road for 2012. That is his job basically.

Umm. He's mormon. CC don't like Mormons.

itshappening
01-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Glenn's playbook is to try and co-opt liberty type populism (see his 'we the people' in faces rip off of what the Ron Paul grassroots did), he will even talk to Ron Paul interview him and allow the Judge to host the show, so he's not 100% evil but you can bet your bottom dollar when there's an election campaign he will find some excuse and ENDORSE the establishment candidate and/or shut out liberty candidates completely. As soon as the election is over he then starts talking to them again. it's copy book

Liberty Star
01-20-2010, 10:51 PM
beck is a pimp.

orafi
01-23-2010, 12:01 PM
uh does anyone have a wiki or something for rick perry that underlines his bull shit and record? thanks

Flash
01-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Umm. He's mormon. CC don't like Mormons.

I don't know what planet you're on lol. Ever Christian Conservative I know seems to be a Beck fan. Come to think of it, I haven't heard any Christian Conservative attack the guy for being a Mormon.

In fact I think saying all 'Christian conservatives' (Mormons are christians by the way) hate Mormons is over-simplifying it a little bit.

haaaylee
01-23-2010, 01:20 PM
uh does anyone have a wiki or something for rick perry that underlines his bull shit and record? thanks

http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/

http://www.slickrickperry.com/

AuH20
01-23-2010, 01:33 PM
I don't know what planet you're on lol. Ever Christian Conservative I know seems to be a Beck fan. Come to think of it, I haven't heard any Christian Conservative attack the guy for being a Mormon.

In fact I think saying all 'Christian conservatives' (Mormons are christians by the way) hate Mormons is over-simplifying it a little bit.

Remember the 2008 primary with Romney? He was attacked more by the CCs for his Mormonism than his actual policies. And if I remember a poll, like 40% of them stated that they could never vote for a Mormon because some Christian sects consider Mormonism a great evil and a perversion of Christianity.